Is anyone but me upset that transgenders are ruining womens' and girls' sports?

Go play with someone else.
Because you can acknowledge, even from this brief exchange, that you are not my equal? Agreed, but such a thing doesn't exist on this board. :dunno:

The fact is transgender isn't the same thing as transition. Don't be too embarrassed you missed that. Why don't you take a breath and try a better argument? I'll give you a mulligan.

Because you can acknowledge, even from this brief exchange, that you are not my equal? Agreed, but such a thing doesn't exist on this board. :dunno:

The fact is transgender isn't the same thing as transition. Don't be too embarrassed you missed that. Why don't you take a breath and try a better argument? I'll give you a mulligan.
You go and believe what you want. I'm not interested in playing with children. on an adult discussion forum.

You go and believe what you want. I'm not interested in playing with children. on an adult discussion forum.
How ironic that you present your fantasy that I'm a child as an excuse for avoiding debate. :lmao: So much failure in one short post.

If you still do not understand the definition of "transition" then you probably shouldn't say anything at all.
Again, need to check your Google Translate, Ivan.
You don't know what "transition" means and you don't want to learn. But that's OK because I'm not responsible for your education. By the way, my name is spelled Иван. Get it right next time.

You don't know what "transition" means and you don't want to learn. But that's OK because I'm not responsible for your education. By the way, my name is spelled Иван. Get it right next time.
Transition and transgender aren't the same word, Bingo. I thought we'd been through this? You don't have to transition to be transgendered. One is a reference gender identities and the other physical attributes.

Forum List

Back