Trump Froze At NRA Rally

Bunch of Pathetic Liberal Liars! I watched that video. The music played and he appeared to be reflecting and praying and when the time was right, he began talking for IMPACT....Dam Liberal always twisting everything!

I watched it too. I recognized President Trump in a moment of contemplation -- and yes, prayerfulness.

I love that the leftists are so uselessly self-involved that they simply MUST indulge in what they think looks like intellectual masturbation.

Give them their fun times, for it's soon going to be over.

Someone posted online that this was an effort to try and sway viewers from watching the Morehouse commencement address that Biden made today. I don't know if it is true or not.

Last edited:
According to Trump himself, truthful hyperbole is not lying.

next
Saying it was a two min black out when its 30 seconds and its not a blackout its a speech pause for effect is not hyperbole its out and out lying.... when people lie in this way they are saying to themselves that everyone is stupid and will believe this.....

The OP lied and said 2 min... and if you took the time to really get informed about Trump maybe you could watch his speech and you would know he always closes his speech this way....
Man you guys must be getting very desperate and worried...

They're scared shitless and it's the most fun I've had in about three and a half years!

I want them to keep it up! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying it was a two min black out when its 30 seconds and its not a blackout its a speech pause for effect is not hyperbole its out and out lying.... when people lie in this way they are saying to themselves that everyone is stupid and will believe this.....
That was inflating the time by 4.

Trump on his properties? Inflated by? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump totally blacks out for a beautiful 2 minutes. It’s so bizarre set to weird cult music. You have no idea. He’s losing it! He’s at the NRA convention saying he will roll back every gun safety Law [President Joe Biden] put in place."

Trump certainly appears to have significant cognitive problems! What do you think?

Trump certainly appears to have significant cognitive problems! What do you think?

I think libs like you are such liars

Trump didnt lose his train of thought as you claim

Forum List

Back