Sheena Bellows admits it is a group of ACLU and SPLC alumni working together to remove Trump from the ballots in key states

And, as a bookend to the OP's pearl-fluttering over the ACLU, there is this:

"Washington — Stephen Miller, who was a top aide to former President Donald Trump and the driving force behind his hardline immigration policies, has launched a new legal group that aims to take the fight against President Biden and Democrats' agenda to the courts.

The group, America First Legal Foundation, was unveiled Wednesday with the backing of Mr. Trump and a board of directors that includes former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows ...."

I cant wait to hear what the Marxists/Demofascists of this board have to say about Democracy?
< crickets >

The leftards have been exposed, but not yet slapped down

The slapdown is VITAL, if it doesn't happen this country is in very deep trouble.

If WEF/Democrat thought they could win, they wouldn't try to remove Trump from ballots.

WEF/ Democrats are weak.

Democrats = WEF

So what are you Trump Humpers going to say when the guy is found guilty in a Court of Law, are you going to whine about the Justice System or you going to finally admit that he is a crook.

So what are you Trump Humpers going to say when the guy is found guilty in a Court of Law, are you going to whine about the Justice System or you going to finally admit that he is a crook.
As long as he's judged by a jury of his peers.

(Which means 12 Republicans lol) :p

IOW, a conspiracy. And a conspiracy to deny tens of millions of voters their right to choose.

The left, we'll save the democracy by destroying the democracy. How very Leninist of them.

Sounds to me like inciting an insurrection. Everyone responsible must be charged with insurrection.

As long as he's judged by a jury of his peers.

Serial adulterers?
Rapists?

That'd be a helluva jury selection gig.
It'd be a ton of fun to sit in for the voire dire when they start asking about hotel-room shack-ups, and p*ssy grabbing. Hell, if it was close I'd go sit in the courtroom for that.

Forum List

Back