TV star returns to Uk after being caught up in US gun culture

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

She had her child with her and made the sensible decision to get the hell out of there. Sad for Americans who do not have that option and basically live in a shooting gallery.
Her husband is from Belfast so he recognised the vibe.

They decided to shack up in one of the worst cities in the country and then whine about crime. LOL what a couple of dumbfucks.

she should get together with Liam Neesome.

He makes millions portraying characters that use firearms professionally.

but..

"
"I am totally for gun control in the US. The population of America is roughly 300 million and there are 300 million guns in this country, which is terrifying. Every day we're seeing some kid running rampant in a school. And do you know what the gun lobby's response to Newtown was? The National Rifle Association's official response was 'If that teacher had been armed ...' It's crazy.

"It is the right to bear arms which is the problem. I think if the Founding Fathers knew what was happening they would be turning in their graves with embarrassment at how that law has been interpreted.""

she should get together with Liam Neesome.

He makes millions portraying characters that use firearms professionally.

but..

"
"I am totally for gun control in the US. The population of America is roughly 300 million and there are 300 million guns in this country, which is terrifying. Every day we're seeing some kid running rampant in a school. And do you know what the gun lobby's response to Newtown was? The National Rifle Association's official response was 'If that teacher had been armed ...' It's crazy.

"It is the right to bear arms which is the problem. I think if the Founding Fathers knew what was happening they would be turning in their graves with embarrassment at how that law has been interpreted.""

Too bad for his dumb ass that we have their intent recorded for the world to see.

Nowhere is safe in the US because of your crazy gun laws
Everywhere in America can be safe because of those laws.

I was able to frequent a butcher shop in a less than wonderful neighborhood last evening because I am able to carry a gun. I wouldn’t have gone into that area unarmed; but I was able to make a $400 bulk meat purchase because of the Second Amendment.

Everywhere in America can be safe because of those laws.

I was able to frequent a butcher shop in a less than wonderful neighborhood last evening because I am able to carry a gun. I wouldn’t have gone into that area unarmed; but I was able to make a $400 bulk meat purchase because of the Second Amendment.
Big deal. I can do all of that without a gun.

She had her child with her and made the sensible decision to get the hell out of there. Sad for Americans who do not have that option and basically live in a shooting gallery.
Her husband is from Belfast so he recognised the vibe.

Bravo! I also encourage everyone who values their safety to flee DemoKKKrat-run cities as soon as they possibly can. Cities run by leftists are the surest way to die violently in this country (or any country).

Shut up troll :rolleyes:
Don't worry about him .
Probation rules do not allow dangerous persons to travel and we English already have him banned from attending all football matches .
He is Welsh and comes from a very deprived background . Forgive him for he knows not what he is !!

Tommy, if a foreign army invaded Britain what your people do about it?

Forum List

Back