Is An Actual Red Wave Coming In 2024?

What do you guys think? Obviously if it's a fair election it will be and I really do believe that Trump and his administration will make sure that it is going to be this time. I just hope and pray that I'm right for the sake of our country.
If there actually IS a general election, I think you're right! At least as of this day in time.

Trump’s One Simple Campaign Message for Reelection

Despite it all, Trump is leading the pack. Opinion polls are just a snapshot in time, and a year before the election, much can change. But here is where things stand today:

The RealClearPolitics average has Trump with a 48-point lead over the pack of backbenchers. Trump sits comfortably at 62% with his closest rival Ron DeSantis at 14%, the rest are in single digits including big mouth Chris (Ralph Kramden) Christie at 2%.

Against Biden, the RCP average shows Trump up by 2 points. It’s unlikely Biden will improve, given his progressive cognitive decline, wars on two fronts, inflation, open borders, energy dependency, rising crime, and uninhabitable large cities.

The Rasmussen Reports daily presidential tracking poll shows Sleepy Joe with only 25% strong approval and 42% strong disapproval.

Breitbart notes that Biden is down 12 points against Trump compared to 2020. Good luck to the Koch Brothers empire chipping away at this, even if they spend billions of their vast fortune on their chosen one, Nikki Haley.

The latest Messenger/Harris poll found Trump leading Biden 46% to 42%.

Because the Legal witch hunt he is enduring has him unable to tell the full truth w/o the communist adding charges or fines on him?

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, it's because of that that his poll numbers keep rising.

Forum List

Back