Is Joe Biden Going To Be The Final Democrat Nominee?

Oh, good point.
Yep, thats why Joe is the democrats candidate. Behind closed doors they undoubtedly tried as hard as they could to get him to back out, but he refused because he cares a fuck of a lot more about him and his family going to prison, than doing the DNC a favor.

What makes you think Biden wants to drop out? People have been saying "Biden isnt going to run" for two years, but no one can ever explain why Biden would drop out. Its as if people think the DNC has a say in it. They dont, clearly.

Bidens family will run out the statute of limitations on all their crimes if he wins again. Anyone who thinks Biden would drop out MUST also believe that he is innocent of all charges. Its shocking to me that you think he is innocent of ALL the bribery allegations. I dont understand how anyone alive could think that. :dunno:
Give the evidence to support your allegations.

Give the evidence to support your allegations.
The evidence hasnt even been fully gathered yet. Just wait until November. Once Biden loses, he will pardon himself and his family and then the entire world will know the real truth.

The Democrat party is going to have to explain why they defended the guy responsible for the most prolific bribery scheme in US history. You guys are about to take a MASSIVE hit. This will haunt your party for decades. Biden is going to make Nixon look like a fucking choir boy.

I highly doubt it. I'm thinking Kamala Harris might possibly be it. Although I hope and pray that she isn't.
I don't know why people keep on coming up with this crazy nonsense conspiracy theory. As long as Biden can be propped up and made to look like he's breathing, he will be the nominee.

I don't know why people keep on coming up with this crazy nonsense conspiracy theory. As long as Biden can be propped up and made to look like he's breathing, he will be the nominee.

It's because I honestly don't believe that at this point that even the democrats want him to run.

Dark Brandon did very well in the SOTU and is now closing the gap with the Orange Gangsta.

Both men, I believe, will the party's candidate in November, unless they die are incapicitated by a stroke or type of attack.

Forum List

Back