Is An Actual Red Wave Coming In 2024?

No, actually it reflects on how poorly your party is doing when trying to convince us to feed into you and your party's delusions. 🙄
What an idiotic comment. The grand juries and judges being compelled by the evidence are not democratic officials.

It reflects poorly on your cult tha 91 felonies make you like him more.

Other politicians don't have such an amoral cult propping them up.

How could there not be? You think Americans LIKE illegals swarming in by the millions and taking their resources, criminals acting like wild banshees with no fear of consequences, struggling to pay for groceries and gas, and having a demented president so weak that our enemies are emboldened to start wars?
Republican Congress has shown that they simply can't govern, and get things done..... They are a do Nothing Congress.....that already promised to fix the border, fix inflation, fix gas prices, fix our cost of housing shortage problems to get elected power in 2022....

and what have they done? Made embarrassing fools of themselves with speakership issues,

and worked on the oh so very very very important, Hunter Biden lap top! OH MY!

republicans don't know how to govern, they belong in the minority as their record has shown.

Republican Congress has shown that they simply can't govern, and get things done..... They are a do Nothing Congress.....that already promised to fix the border, fix inflation, fix gas prices, fix our cost of housing shortage problems to get elected power in 2022....

and what have they done? Made embarrassing fools of themselves with speakership issues,

republicans don't know how to govern, they belong in the minority as their record has shown.

You're talking about the democrats, not the republicans.

We were a lot better off under Trump than Biden, by a long shot.

Not MAGA, who hate law, hate order, hate decency, hate the Constitution, hate women's rights, hate minority rights. Honey, they just hate.
Show the Right in America the law then. Biden's dog should be destroyed for biting people. Please link to your post that you agree Biden's dog should be put down.

Womens rights? The Left push the trannies and faggots onto women, the Right tend to resit this. Are you writing this shit with your mouth full of crayons. Finish chewing and try again.

Womens rights? The Left push the trannies and faggots onto women, the Right tend to resit this.

Ikr? That's the part that really made me laugh. The left doesn't understand this though because they don't even know what a woman is anymore, but I could always show them.

download (12).jpeg

Show the Right in America the law then. Biden's dog should be destroyed for biting people. Please link to your post that you agree Biden's dog should be put down.

Womens rights? The Left push the trannies and faggots onto women, the Right tend to resit this. Are you writing this shit with your mouth full of crayons. Finish chewing and try again.
All of that has been done. That you don't like it really does not change the way forward.

Forum List

Back