Is An Actual Red Wave Coming In 2024?

What do you guys think? Obviously if it's a fair election it will be and I really do believe that Trump and his administration will make sure that it is going to be this time. I just hope and pray that I'm right for the sake of our country.
Only a reverse red ebb will be coming. Trump will be so easily defeated. It will beautiful. So beautiful.

Only a reverse red ebb will be coming. Trump will be so easily defeated. It will beautiful. So beautiful.
By whom?

1) The demented one who can’t complete a sentence, answer an unscripted question, has opened our border to hordes of illegals, driven inflation so high that the middle class is now struggling to buy groceries, has presided over a skyrocketing crime rate, and who helped funnel money to Iran so they could fund terrorist attacks against Israel, or….

2) The cackling hyena who can’t answer a question without breaking into nervous laughter, was put in charge of the border and never even went down there, and has as an objective to “equalize” outcomes regardless of a person’s ability, motivation, or hard work?

Fat chance. Trump wins all swing states, and the cheaters can’t harvest enough ballots to make up the deficit.

that one is so lost it appears hopeless. Trump accomplishments have been listed on this very site. Page after page of it. His 2nd term would have began to tackle tougher deep state corruption and budget issues. They could not allow that to happen. These never Trump clowns are OK with the way things are going. No way I waste time on general ignorant citizens with 38 million D to worry about. Poster above is probably glued to FOX ir CNN 24-7. Another Hopelessly lost individual.
Clearly, I am not happy with the direction of the country. You'll likely call anyone who doesn't support Trump as a never-trumper, which just highlights My entire point.

You support Trump, not out of any desire to turn the country around but as some kind of revenge thing.

DeSantis is a better candidate and will be a better President.

Clearly, I am not happy with the direction of the country. You'll likely call anyone who doesn't support Trump as a never-trumper, which just highlights My entire point.

You support Trump, not out of any desire to turn the country around but as some kind of revenge thing.

Trump policy was extremely successful despite 100% resistance from all. Why would I not want Trump over unproven? I still work full time. Business took off under Trump policy. At least up to man-made virus launch (used to rig the 2020 vote).

Last edited:
I don't know about anybody else, but this looks like a man who is having absolutely NONE of it from the left and that's why we need him back in the white house.

download (2).png

stupid black-mouthed OX. China worked with Dem operatives to fund and spread the virus game. China is going to want more payback for installing Obiden - communism. They arent done. They also have to make sure no one can dig into 2020 fraud. Time kills all evidence. China wins mostly, America gets weakened further. Not complicated.
smh1.gif

Come on man. Those conspiracy theories have been long debunked. Time to grow up and face reality.

What do you guys think? Obviously if it's a fair election it will be and I really do believe that Trump and his administration will make sure that it is going to be this time. I just hope and pray that I'm right for the sake of our country.
A red wave? lol
Where do you see a red wave coming?

Trump policy was extremely successful despite 100% resistance from all. Why would I not want Trump over unproven? I still work full time. Business took off under Trump policy. At least up to man-made virus launch (used to rig the 2020 vote).
I’m worried about what China is cooking up now, just in time for the 2024 election. There’s some mysterious respiratory illness circulating among kids.

A red wave? lol
Where do you see a red wave coming?
How could there not be? You think Americans LIKE illegals swarming in by the millions and taking their resources, criminals acting like wild banshees with no fear of consequences, struggling to pay for groceries and gas, and having a demented president so weak that our enemies are emboldened to start wars?

It's hard to tell whether you are a pro-DeSantis Republican or an anti-Trump shill for the Democrats. Are you more concerned that Trump might be nominated or that Biden might be reelected?

I think that DeSantis would be a good President, but he would pursue his own agenda rather than deal with the nearly complete corruption of the federal government and media organizations, which is the greatest threat to our republic since the civil war. The only person whose reelection would represent a complete repudiation and reversal of this corruption is Donald Trump.

DeSantis in 2028?

I'd be all for DeSantis 2028. 😁

even 2024 if something soured with the front runner. Anything is better than an Obiden clone.

But I don’t know anything abot Ron and I am not going to work to find out. I quit the MSM NOV 2020. Only Trump can possibly repair the Obiden Deep state damage in four years. I was hoping to retire someday without 24-7 worry over it all.

Last edited:
There may never be a wave in America again.
1) The country is almost completely severed in half politically. Nearly 50% of the nation would vote Democrat no matter who the candidate is, and nearly the other half vote Republican no matter who the candidate is. Precisely why we have these two candidates that we have.
2) Less than 10% of the voting population will actually decide the Presidency. Independents and swing voters. They make up a tiny portion of voters, and are the only ones that will vote for who they believe is the best person regardless of what party.

If it is Biden and Trump again, whoever wins, it will be by a thin margin.

America is not going to elect a revenge candidate. The haters don't have the votes.
We’ll elect a man who had the country in great shape, prior to the release of COVID by the Chinese. Border under control….inflation low….record-low unemployment….roaring stock market….real wage growth…..no new wars….movement toward peace in the Middle East….Iran had no money with which to fund terrorist attacks against Israel….and so on.

That’s not revenge. That’s wanting the country to recover from Biden and Obama.

P.S. Of course, I do want JUSTICE. For Biden, for Hunter, and for any members of his family who got a share of the tens of millions in bribe money.

There may never be a wave in America again.
1) The country is almost completely severed in half politically. Nearly 50% of the nation would vote Democrat no matter who the candidate is, and nearly the other half vote Republican no matter who the candidate is. Precisely why we have these two candidates that we have.
2) Less than 10% of the voting population will actually decide the Presidency. Independents and swing voters. They make up a tiny portion of voters, and are the only ones that will vote for who they believe is the best person regardless of what party.

If it is Biden and Trump again, whoever wins, it will be by a thin margin.
The election will be decided, as always, by the swing states - and multiple polls show Trump ahead in every one of them. Just imagine how much further he’ll be ahead once 1) Biden’s dementia becomes so pronounced a year from now that he will be kept entirely hidden from voters, and 2) the full extent of Biden’s public corruption has been exposed.

How many red/blue waves does it take for you folks to realize none of it matters?

~S~

Trump was the closest one I’ve ever observed to NOT be RED or BLUE. Trump represented the people (us) as best possible working within the system.

Deprived of most of his 1st term and all of his 2nd term (massive Election Fraud) they would not allow him to dismantle their playground. They got away with it for now. Probably forever?

Forum List

Back