Is An Actual Red Wave Coming In 2024?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
What do you guys think? Obviously if it's a fair election it will be and I really do believe that Trump and his administration will make sure that it is going to be this time. I just hope and pray that I'm right for the sake of our country.

ernie1.jpg

All signs point to a "blue wave" if anything.

What do you guys think? Obviously if it's a fair election it will be and I really do believe that Trump and his administration will make sure that it is going to be this time. I just hope and pray that I'm right for the sake of our country.
Trump doesn't have an "administration". He isn't President. But he, his campaign team, and loyal supporters are doing their best to muddy the waters over non-existent massive voter fraud.

I am confident the country will reject Trump...again. :)

There is a good chance that the GOP will hold or extend their lead in the House, and regain the Senate.

However, if Trump is the nominee, then its up for grabs. The media has done too good a job of turning the American people against trump and he won't win just out of their revulsion for him.

nothings changed and the Courts ruled that there is no penalty for any election fraud they can come up with.

i dont think communists GOVT now in charge of America will willingly allow themselves to be defeated. see AZ 2022. They had to stop Lake so as not to dig into 2020.
commies2.jpg

YOu guys really need to learn what communism actually is.

However, if Trump is the nominee, then its up for grabs. The media has done too good a job of turning the American people against trump and he won't win just out of their revulsion for him.

I don't think that they did that good of a job. I still see Trump 2024 signs and flags everywhere and all of his rallies sellout within a snap of a finger. Or so it seems.

I don't think that they did that good of a job. I still see Trump 2024 signs and flags everywhere and all of his rallies sellout within a snap of a finger. Or so it seems.
Well, there is a possibility but honestly, come late summer next year, the media will begin their Democrat campaign and run nonstop lies about Trump and nonstop negative coverage. By November, they will have the entire world hating his guts.

View attachment 867390

YOu guys really need to learn what communism actually is.

stupid black-mouthed OX. China worked with Dem operatives to fund and spread the virus game. China is going to want more payback for installing Obiden - communism. They arent done. They also have to make sure no one can dig into 2020 fraud. Time kills all evidence. China wins mostly, America gets weakened further. Not complicated.

Well, to each their own. I'll stick with DeSantis. He's a proven leader with proven results.

Trump results were off the charts good…..working all alone in DC. It ain’t rocket science to implement good policy.

Tired of the fence riding phony MAC type BS in here. Steady sustained growth till the virus launch. Never trumpers parading around. Best Presidential results of my lifetime in place very quickly also.

If Trump was not there? Sure I might consider others. As if voting still matters lol! Deeply sighing.

Well, to each their own. I'll stick with DeSantis. He's a proven leader with proven results.

DeSantis is OK but he's more of a follower than a leader. As seen in this video of how long it takes him to raise his hand.

DeSantis is OK but he's more of a follower than a leader. As seen in this video of how long it takes him to raise his hand.

That proves nothing and he has proven he is a leader. Evidence is that he barely won the first election and then won by 20 points the next election. In that time, he cut taxes and ran surpluses in his State. He has paid down 25% of his state's debt. He stood up against the indoctrination of children by Critical Marxists in the school and eliminated DEI in at least one University.

When attacked, he didn't just lash out at the media. but provided proof of their duplicity and embarrassed them to the point that they backed down.

There is a host of items that have shown his leadership. Leadership that is thoughtful, focused, and unafraid.

Last edited:
Darkwind, Don't get me wrong, DeSantis is a great governor but I'm not sure if he has what it takes to be president anymore. At least for the time being.

China worked with Dem operatives to fund and spread the virus game. China is going to want more payback for installing Obiden - communism. They arent done. They also have to make sure no one can dig into 2020 fraud. Time kills all evidence. China wins mostly, America gets weakened further. Not complicated.
You sure picked the right avatar in Ralph Kramden!

You know I used to work with and know many NYC bus drivers. Most were hard-working guys of all races and with all sorts of beliefs. But not one was as nutty as you. I expect today things have deteriorated a bit. But I doubt more than a handful are in your category!

Trump results were off the charts good…..working all alone in DC. It ain’t rocket science to implement good policy.

Tired of the fence riding phony MAC type BS in here. Steady sustained growth till the virus launch. Never trumpers parading around. Best Presidential results of my lifetime in place very quickly also.

If Trump was not there? Sure I might consider others. As if voting still matters lol! Deeply sighing.
What results were those? Shutting down America's economy? He said it was the right thing to do dozens of times. Handing the pandemic over to Fauci?

The only good results he had were nominations to the SCOTUS, reducing oppressive regulations that helped the economy. But he did sign four liberal budgets and expanded our debt though massive spending. On top of that, the border WAS secure, but it was done with an EO, not legislation so his border success was just wiped away by Biden and for all that, when did he get? 22 miles of fence?

His remain in Mexico is likely the only true policy he enacted that was successful.

For all that, he did nothing but name-call people who disagreed with him and attacked allies like a six-year-old when he didn't get his way.

I find that the only real reason people support Trump anymore is because they just want someone to call Democrats names.

But that is no way to run a nation.

Forum List

Back