Is Joe Biden Going To Be The Final Democrat Nominee?

I highly doubt it. I'm thinking Kamala Harris might possibly be it. Although I hope and pray that she isn't.
So you're not saying that Hillary Clinton will swoop in, like you all did in 2020?

It's impressive, how, over a span of many years, you BDS losers manage to keep getting every single thing wrong.

How many of these dumb threads are MAGA s going to start whether Joe Biden will be the Democratic candidate?

I suspect MAGA nuts will still be posting threads whether Biden will be the Democratic nominee when he starts his second term come January 2025.

If I knew we were having fair elections and if I knew our youth were properly educated, I wouldn't have any reservations about any possible Democrat candidate. As it is, all this shady maneuvering has mostly destroyed my confidence of having a free and fair election. The way I see it, we're on our way to becoming Haiti. MAGA
And you prefer a rapist crook who admires dictators to be our president.

If I knew we were having fair elections and if I knew our youth were properly educated, I wouldn't have any reservations about any possible Democrat candidate. As it is, all this shady maneuvering has mostly destroyed my confidence of having a free and fair election. The way I see it, we're on our way to becoming Haiti. MAGA

We are Haiti
With nukes.

I highly doubt it. I'm thinking Kamala Harris might possibly be it. Although I hope and pray that she isn't.
RR; at this point it really does not matter who, what or where the statist left field a POTUS candidate, as it's their statist left marxinazi religion that has tubed the statist lefties. American taxpayers are sick & tired of being fleeced by these panhandling progressive pimps & their illegal alien street walkers. Below, Seattle City Council President Sarah Nelson(Democrat) has the marxinazi progressive protestors kicked out of the council meeting, with several of them ending up arrested(no charges will be levied against them of course).

The action starts @ 9:45 into the vid.

You're denying that, in 2020, the whole Trump cult declared Hillary Clinton would swoop in and be the real candidate?

I don't know what they did and didn't do I wasn't a member here then and don't remember anything of the sort in the news media, but I didn't. I know that much.

Forum List

Back