Is A Top Secret Document Concerning Nuclear Capabilities of a Foreign Country Trump's Personal Property?

Is A Top Secret Document Concerning Nuke Capabilities of Foreign Country Trump's Personal Property?

• Yes, he can do no wrong

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No. What are you, nuts?

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

• B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

• Total voters
Sure they had intent. For God sakes man, the DOJ raided Biden's garage and took classified documents, same as what happened to Trump in Florida, the DOJ raided and took documents. And, Miss Hillary purposely deleted 30,000 emails after receiving a court order to retain them. What would you be saying if Trump had done that? You would have indicted him on 30,000 counts.
Actually had Trump chosen to DESTROY the classified documents in his possession as Hillary did. He would not be under indictment.

Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 4.26.36 PM.png

Billiejeens thinks that g5000 misspelled the word 'indictment'

LOLLOLLLL

Actually had Trump chosen to DESTROY the classified documents in his possession as Hillary did. He would not be under indictment.
Oh, so you're saying that since Trump did the right thing in not destroying them, he should be indicted while Hillary isn't.

Yes he did say that he hadn't declassified the document.
I believe his point is that even though Trump acknowledged that he didn't declassify it. There may have been declassification fairies who like the tooth fairy, went into the residence in the middle of the night, and declassified the document.

I believe his point is that even though Trump acknowledged that he didn't declassify it. There may have been declassification fairies who like the tooth fairy, went into the residence in the middle of the night, and declassified the document.

He said he didn't declassify it when he was president and couldn't do it now.

Do you remember when Marla Maples hooked with Trump's body guard?

Oh, I didn't realize that. Please post in the law where it says what day number this occurs.
Law enforcement does it all the time. How often does a landlord tell a delinquent tenant to just get out, and that would be the end of it. But if they refuse, and he has to go to court for an eviction notice, he's also going to sue them for the back rent while he's at it.

The government had to get a subpoena and a search warrant. Trump was the one who made a federal case out of it

That's o.k. you didn't have your claws out.
Besides, I have an OP open comparing Trump and Saddam Hussein, in complying with international and federal law.

I've always thought Trump had much more in common with Gaddafi. Gaddafi had no education, was ostentatious, lied constantly.. always looking for revenge for slights real or imagined.

One of the 31 counts under the Espionage Act with which Donald J. Trump is being indicted involves his possession of a document concerning the nuclear capabilities of a foreign country.

The Presidential Records Act, which everyone who has an opinion about this should read, says that a former President may take his personal property home with him, but any documents in his possession are government property and must be turned over the custody of the Archivist upon leaving office.

Once the records are in the custody of the Archivist, the former president may be granted access to some records upon request for purposes of building a presidential library or for help aiding in the writing of a memoir, etc.

This Top Secret document had to be forcibly taken from Donald Trump. He hid it, along with several boxes of government property, including 30 other classified documents, from the government.

I would like to know who believes a Top Secret document which could cause grave harm to our national security bleevs this is Donald Trump's personal property.

Trump shot Abe Lincoln too. LOL

Law enforcement does it all the time. How often does a landlord tell a delinquent tenant to just get out, and that would be the end of it. But if they refuse, and he has to go to court for an eviction notice, he's also going to sue them for the back rent while he's at it.

The government had to get a subpoena and a search warrant. Trump was the one who made a federal case out of it
I'm still waiting for the law that says the number of days.

Forum List

Back