Ireland about to be gay country

The Brits and early colonists hated the Irish; just sayin'.
The Irish were violent criminals. I guess the Westies will all become interior designers now.

I can't help but feel a little sorry for Ireland. After all, it does feel like it is doing the right thing. 4% of its population has seized control of more than half the country.

I hope Ireland can survive you feeling "a little sorry" for them.
I hope it survives. Period.

Irish Heterophobic cab driver prank. This was a great run up to the vote.

The Brits and early colonists hated the Irish; just sayin'.
The Irish were violent criminals. I guess the Westies will all become interior designers now.

I can't help but feel a little sorry for Ireland. After all, it does feel like it is doing the right thing. 4% of its population has seized control of more than half the country.

I hope Ireland can survive you feeling "a little sorry" for them.
I hope it survives. Period.

I am sure it will your drama.

Ireland is on course to become the first nation in the world to legalise gay marriage by popular vote, leaders on both sides of the historic referendum campaign said on Saturday.
Ireland on course to be first country to legalise gay marriage by popular vote Society The Guardian

Today, attitudes in Ireland towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people are increasingly liberal.
Irish believe gay marriage can help attract foreign investment, the Irish government said on Thursday ahead of a referendum on the issue that has been publicly backed by global technology giants including Google, Ebay and Twitter.
The last bastion has fallen...Irish...dissapointed me...I always thought these crazy men will be stand against homo expansion...

Ireland's a Catholic-dominated country. It's BEEN a gay country all along. :)
just like whole Britain?
UKIP will be heartbroken.

Ireland is on course to become the first nation in the world to legalise gay marriage by popular vote, leaders on both sides of the historic referendum campaign said on Saturday.
Ireland on course to be first country to legalise gay marriage by popular vote Society The Guardian

Today, attitudes in Ireland towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people are increasingly liberal.
Irish believe gay marriage can help attract foreign investment, the Irish government said on Thursday ahead of a referendum on the issue that has been publicly backed by global technology giants including Google, Ebay and Twitter.
The last bastion has fallen...Irish...dissapointed me...I always thought these crazy men will be stand against homo expansion...

just like whole Britain?
Isn't their issue immigration?

just like whole Britain?
They also oppose same-sex marriage, and few of their candidates were ousted for racist or anti gay rants.

just like whole Britain?
They also oppose same-sex marriage, and few of their candidates were ousted for racist or anti gay rants.
What is anti gay? Publicly stating that you aren't gay is anti gay.

Imagine had they voted against it. They no doubt know what the consequences would have been. They would have not only been shunned, but would have faced economic sanctions that would have been devastating.

As long as it wasn't put to a vote, there would have been no problem. The moment you do put it to a vote, the wheels are put in motion and you better do the right thing or there will be hell to pay.

Michael Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzmichael.

Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes. The first man said, "My Ryan loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky." The second man said, "My Ross was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake." The third man said, "My Jack was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of hot chili, so he can tear my ass up just one more time."

Look at what happened in California. We voted on it too.

Yep, and had the law remained in effect, and knowing how these people work, California would be dealing with boycotts from companies who would have had their arms twisted by the gay mafia. Once a few more years went by, the economic impact would have really kicked in.

Even though California is a blue state, in 2008 Obama brought a higher percentage of minorities to the polls, thus why prop 8 passed.

Good for them. No really. They deserve to be treated equally around the world. I don't really care for that kind of deviance, but then again, that's one less country Muslims can go to to systematically kill any gay person they can find.

Yep- now all of Ireland will be forced to become gay........get ready for your gay overlords to invade from Ireland and start forcing you to have gay sex all the time!

LOL........

Imagine had they voted against it. They no doubt know what the consequences would have been. They would have not only been shunned, but would have faced economic sanctions that would have been devastating.

As long as it wasn't put to a vote, there would have been no problem. The moment you do put it to a vote, the wheels are put in motion and you better do the right thing or there will be hell to pay.

LOL- is that going to be how the bigots explain every loss at the polls now?

After all of that whining about 'the will of the people'- when the people of Ireland vote to reject your bigotry- suddenly their vote doesn't matter.

Over 60% of Irish voters voted yes.

The times they are a changing.

The times certainly are changing. Once a people start down the road of depravity it doesn't stop until the end.

just like whole Britain?
No, the crown broke away from the Papacy...
Ireland is not in the UK.

just like whole Britain?
No, the crown broke away from the Papacy...
Ireland is not in the UK.
No kidding?

The times certainly are changing. Once a people start down the road of depravity it doesn't stop until the end.

Thats right- from the Conservative point of view- once you allow women to vote- well then they will want to be able to use Birth Control....and once you allow women to use Birth Control...well that makes Gays....and once you stop arresting and killing Gays......well then they will want to be able to get married....and if Gays can marry each other....well then people will start treating each other with love and respect.

And Conservatives don't want that kind of depravity.

Forum List

Back