Ireland about to be gay country

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Ireland is on course to become the first nation in the world to legalise gay marriage by popular vote, leaders on both sides of the historic referendum campaign said on Saturday.
Ireland on course to be first country to legalise gay marriage by popular vote Society The Guardian

Today, attitudes in Ireland towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people are increasingly liberal.
Irish believe gay marriage can help attract foreign investment, the Irish government said on Thursday ahead of a referendum on the issue that has been publicly backed by global technology giants including Google, Ebay and Twitter.
The last bastion has fallen...Irish...dissapointed me...I always thought these crazy men will be stand against homo expansion...

Ireland is on course to become the first nation in the world to legalise gay marriage by popular vote, leaders on both sides of the historic referendum campaign said on Saturday.
Ireland on course to be first country to legalise gay marriage by popular vote Society The Guardian

Today, attitudes in Ireland towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people are increasingly liberal.
Irish believe gay marriage can help attract foreign investment, the Irish government said on Thursday ahead of a referendum on the issue that has been publicly backed by global technology giants including Google, Ebay and Twitter.
The last bastion has fallen...Irish...dissapointed me...I always thought these crazy men will be stand against homo expansion...

Your kind is dying off....oh well.

Ireland's a Catholic-dominated country. It's BEEN a gay country all along. :)

just like whole Britain?

just like whole Britain?
No, the crown broke away from the Papacy...

just like whole Britain?
No, the crown broke away from the Papacy...
I meant BEEN a gay country all along :(

Ireland: national mascot's a little boy dressed in green (color once said to make you horny heh,) who if you can 'catch him' rewards your physical restraint with a pot of gold.

Nothing suggestive there. (rolls eyes)

Ireland, almost surprisingly, has become the first the first country to acknowledge the realities of sexual orientation, and to discard the religious stupidity that preaches otherwise..My hats off to the home of my maternal grandmother !!!

Legaling gay marriage makes Ireland a "gay" country. The OP is dumber than a sack of hammers. Ireland will be no more or less gay than any other nation.

Canada certainly isn't any more gay than it was before gay marriage was legalized.

The fear and paranoia of homophobes knows no bounds.

Legaling gay marriage makes Ireland a "gay" country. The OP is dumber than a sack of hammers. Ireland will be no more or less gay than any other nation.

Canada certainly isn't any more gay than it was before gay marriage was legalized.

The fear and paranoia of homophobes knows no bounds.
It is not a phobia or fear, this is an antipathy and aversion

The Brits and early colonists hated the Irish; just sayin'.
The Irish were violent criminals. I guess the Westies will all become interior designers now.

I can't help but feel a little sorry for Ireland. After all, it does feel like it is doing the right thing. 4% of its population has seized control of more than half the country.

Irish literature has a grand old history of embracing homosexuals?

Consider the collaboration of John Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzjohn occasioned by the death of their great intimate acquaintance Gaylick...

The Irish were violent criminals. I guess the Westies will all become interior designers now.

I can't help but feel a little sorry for Ireland. After all, it does feel like it is doing the right thing. 4% of its population has seized control of more than half the country.

I hope Ireland can survive you feeling "a little sorry" for them.

How does having ones rights defined become an act of "seizure"..???
They aren't interested in "controlling" anything beyond their OWN futures..How serious a disease IS Homophobia...??
As a heterosexual male with absolutely no qualms or questions about MY orientation I must be immune...??

The headline said this was being done by popular vote. I didn't read the article....

Forum List

Back