Ireland about to be gay country

Irish people are a disgrace of the Catholic Church. They listen to weak men that don't believe in His authority, tell them to embrace other religions and sexual preference to gently bring them to Jesus. They corrupt His Word, His truth, for men and acceptance of this world for turning His truth into a lie.

Irish people are a disgrace of the Catholic Church. They listen to weak men that don't believe in His authority, tell them to embrace other religions and sexual preference to gently bring them to Jesus. They corrupt His Word, His truth, for men and acceptance of this world for turning His truth into a lie.

I am sure that the Irish people really didn't consider your opinion when they voted overwhelmingly for love rather than hate.

Ireland is on course to become the first nation in the world to legalise gay marriage by popular vote, leaders on both sides of the historic referendum campaign said on Saturday.
Ireland on course to be first country to legalise gay marriage by popular vote Society The Guardian

Today, attitudes in Ireland towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people are increasingly liberal.
Irish believe gay marriage can help attract foreign investment, the Irish government said on Thursday ahead of a referendum on the issue that has been publicly backed by global technology giants including Google, Ebay and Twitter.
The last bastion has fallen...Irish...dissapointed me...I always thought these crazy men will be stand against homo expansion...

It's not a "gay country." How silly! Gay people are a very small percentage of the population. This is why I don't understand why some of you people make such a huge deal out of it. For MOST people, if they aren't gay, they cannot be "recruited."

Ireland is on course to become the first nation in the world to legalise gay marriage by popular vote, leaders on both sides of the historic referendum campaign said on Saturday.
Ireland on course to be first country to legalise gay marriage by popular vote Society The Guardian

Today, attitudes in Ireland towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people are increasingly liberal.
Irish believe gay marriage can help attract foreign investment, the Irish government said on Thursday ahead of a referendum on the issue that has been publicly backed by global technology giants including Google, Ebay and Twitter.
The last bastion has fallen...Irish...dissapointed me...I always thought these crazy men will be stand against homo expansion...

Your title is bullshit, but that's not surprising based on your viewpoint. Ireland has not become a gay country because of this vote. They are allowing gay marriage. That does not make all Irish gay as you seem to insinuate.

Legaling gay marriage makes Ireland a "gay" country. The OP is dumber than a sack of hammers. Ireland will be no more or less gay than any other nation.

Canada certainly isn't any more gay than it was before gay marriage was legalized.

The fear and paranoia of homophobes knows no bounds.
It is not a phobia or fear, this is an antipathy and aversion
...predicated on ignorance and unwarranted fear.

Ireland's a Catholic-dominated country. It's BEEN a gay country all along. :)
just like whole Britain?
UKIP will be heartbroken.
Isn't their issue immigration?
They also oppose same-sex marriage, and few of their candidates were ousted for racist or anti gay rants.
What is anti gay? Publicly stating that you aren't gay is anti gay.
Seeking to deny same-sex couples access to marriage law they're eligible to participate in is anti-gay.

Imagine had they voted against it. They no doubt know what the consequences would have been. They would have not only been shunned, but would have faced economic sanctions that would have been devastating.

As long as it wasn't put to a vote, there would have been no problem. The moment you do put it to a vote, the wheels are put in motion and you better do the right thing or there will be hell to pay.

Over 60% of Irish voters voted yes.
80% of Alabama citizens voted yes to reject gay marriage. What's the difference?

Your title is bullshit, but that's not surprising based on your viewpoint. Ireland has not become a gay country because of this vote. They are allowing gay marriage. That does not make all Irish gay as you seem to insinuate.
Speaking of bullshit, you sure like eating da poo poo.

Today Ireland is a proud nation.
It's' constitution can only be changed by a vote of the people, not by elected representatives.

Imagine had they voted against it. They no doubt know what the consequences would have been. They would have not only been shunned, but would have faced economic sanctions that would have been devastating.

As long as it wasn't put to a vote, there would have been no problem. The moment you do put it to a vote, the wheels are put in motion and you better do the right thing or there will be hell to pay.
What is wrong with doing the right thing?

That's what the citizens there wanted. So be it. It is a million times more legitimate than judicial fiat or executive imposition.

Over 60% of Irish voters voted yes.
80% of Alabama citizens voted yes to reject gay marriage. What's the difference?

The Irish are smarter?

LOL- I jest.

The Ireland is a separate nation- and does what it will- I applaud the Irish voters because I agree with them, but its their country and they decide- not us.

Alabama is not a separate country- it has to follow the Constitution- just like it did when the Supreme Court told states three other times that their marriage laws are unconstitutional.

Legaling gay marriage makes Ireland a "gay" country. The OP is dumber than a sack of hammers. Ireland will be no more or less gay than any other nation.

Canada certainly isn't any more gay than it was before gay marriage was legalized.

The fear and paranoia of homophobes knows no bounds.
It is not a phobia or fear, this is an antipathy and aversion
And pity. And disgust.

That's what the citizens there wanted. So be it. It is a million times more legitimate than judicial fiat or executive imposition.

As long as they voted for it of course. The other actions would have taken place had they not.

Forum List

Back