Iranian Supreme Leader: There's No Cure For Barbaric Israel But Annihilation

Time for the Israelis to detonate a City-Buster as an airburst over Tehran.

The only good Ayatollah is a radioactive incinerated Ayatollah.

I would drop a big one on their religious capital, Qom, where all the cleric pigs reside, rather then one on Teheran, filled with people living under the oppression of these Islamic animals. The Mullahs don't really care for the people or nation of Iran.

I would drop a big one on their religious capital, Qom, where all the cleric pigs reside, rather then one on Teheran, filled with people living under the oppression of these Islamic animals. The Mullahs don't really care for the people or nation of Iran.

just about all of my best Iranian friends come from
Teheran----both the jews and the muslims---------
none of them had the opinions of jerks like Achmadinejad

If that's where the Theocratic Grand Poobah Asswipes are at, then, by all means, re-task the warhead.

It's quite incredible that the world still can not see how destructive, aggressive and unfriendly the Iranian Regime is to Western countries.

Israel is singled out by Khamenei but he feels exactly the same about other countries, especially the Great Satan of USA.

Israel is used to this hysteria, but on the other hand it has always taken it seriously and that's why it can not and it will not tolerate a nuclear armed Iran.

Were Iran to use these weapons Israel would have to retaliate and half of the Middle East world would be blown up.
The difference is that medias don´t make a fuss about anti-American paroles and statements of Iranian politicians. But when it is about Israel, the howl begins.
Death to America - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So Israel shouldn't make a fuss, and turn the other cheek when Khamenei, once again, says that the little Satan, Israel, has to be destroyed?

Iran will also be destroyed if Khamanei makes his fatal move!
Please read the text of this thread and the articles it links to. It is NOT about Israel, but about the "Israeli regime". It is not useful to ignore the actual topic.

That's where the head of the snake is.

In Qom, Iran's supreme leader Khamenei aims to cement leadership over clerics

Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei made a high-profile visit to Qom today to demonstrate his leadership over a religious establishment divided by last year's election.

In Qom Iran s supreme leader Khamenei aims to cement leadership over clerics - CSMonitor.com

A couple of year ago, Roudy, I fractured my shoulder. One day in Physical Therapy I was sitting up on a table and asked the man on the next table if he was Iranian since he looked like one. He said yes. I told him that I had just read an interview in the Entertainment Section of the LA Times where an Iranian Muslim comedian said that when he goes back to Iran to visit, all his male cousins ask him how they can get to America. The man asked me what his name was (like I am going to remember some Iranian comedian's name). I told him I didn't remember. Anyway, I asked him if he was from Tehran, and he said yes but that he originally came from Qom. I replied "Oh, a Holy City." He said yes. Then I said to him "Those nuts there now want to wipe out Israel." Silence. I guess he agreed with those nuts.

Forum List

Back