Iranian Supreme Leader: There's No Cure For Barbaric Israel But Annihilation

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
If these leaders in Iran weren't so dangerous, you could almost laugh at their silliness. Here is a country that hangs Gays, rapes and then kills Baha'i women in their prisons, throws Christian pastors into jails, etc. etc., and then has the nerve to call Israel barbaric. Why do these crackpots think that so many people have left Iran and many more would leave if they had the chance?

• NOV. 9, 2014, 3:58 PM

• iran-ayatollah-ali-khamenei-4.jpg
    REUTERS/www.khamenei.irIran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei attends a meeting with high-ranking officials in Tehran August 31, 2011.
Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei took to Twitter to call for the destruction of Israel over the weekend.

He first started with a string of vitriolic anti-Israel tweets that called for the destruction of the “barbaric, wolflike & infanticidal regime of Israel.”

Read more:

Iran rsquo s Khamenei Israel must be annihilated.

If these leaders in Iran weren't so dangerous, you could almost laugh at their silliness. Here is a country that hangs Gays, rapes and then kills Baha'i women in their prisons, throws Christian pastors into jails, etc. etc., and then has the nerve to call Israel barbaric. Why do these crackpots think that so many people have left Iran and many more would leave if they had the chance?

REUTERS/www.khamenei.irIran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei attends a meeting with high-ranking officials in Tehran August 31, 2011.
Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei took to Twitter to call for the destruction of Israel over the weekend.

He first started with a string of vitriolic anti-Israel tweets that called for the destruction of the “barbaric, wolflike & infanticidal regime of Israel.”

Read more:

Obama is working with Iran I might post this here as well...

An Anti-Israel President Page 61 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Time for the Israelis to detonate a City-Buster as an airburst over Tehran.

The only good Ayatollah is a radioactive incinerated Ayatollah.

What use is having all those nuclear missile-equipped submarines if you aren't going to use them? Israeli conservatives are afraid their brand will suffer, and the left will call them names? Yes I understand the historical dynamics at play, all of them, but a nation's reticence to defend itself won't do that nation much good if Iran develops first-strike nuclear capability with their own submarines, will it? They'll spend a lot of time wringing their hands before hitting Tel Aviv, won't they?

Another hypocritical feigned consternation. The guy above talks about the destruction of the "Israeli regime", not about Israel as nation. And he´s unable to do that anyway. However, his words sound so similar to those of western politicians - I wonder why they don´t get along with each other.

Another hypocritical feigned consternation. The guy above talks about the destruction of the "Israeli regime", not about Israel as nation. And he´s unable to do that anyway. However, his words sound so similar to those of western politicians - I wonder why they don´t get along with each other.

that's funny I have relatives from Iran-----they speak farsi------all agree that the meaning of
the words of your fellow islamo Nazi pig was-----"let's destroy Israel" I do not know a word
of farsi Do you know Arabic? ----- does MAWTH AL YAHUD mean -----"I have nothing
against jews'??? "LONG LIVE OUR BELOVED JEWS" ??

that's funny I have relatives from Iran-----they speak farsi------all agree that the meaning of
the words of your fellow islamo Nazi pig was-----"let's destroy Israel" I do not know a word
of farsi Do you know Arabic? ----- does MAWTH AL YAHUD mean -----"I have nothing
You should calm down. Really. Breath slowly now. And now, as you are clear thinking, you realize that the "Israeli regime" still exists. Despite of Iran finishing the bomb since 20 years and permanent annihilation threats, Israel is still there.

Read more:

Just so charming, polite and friendly for a man of god [barf]

It's quite incredible that the world still can not see how destructive, aggressive and unfriendly the Iranian Regime is to Western countries.

Israel is singled out by Khamenei but he feels exactly the same about other countries, especially the Great Satan of USA.

Israel is used to this hysteria, but on the other hand it has always taken it seriously and that's why it can not and it will not tolerate a nuclear armed Iran.

Were Iran to use these weapons Israel would have to retaliate and half of the Middle East world would be blown up.

You should calm down. Really. Breath slowly now. And now, as you are clear thinking, you realize that the "Israeli regime" still exists. Despite of Iran finishing the bomb since 20 years and permanent annihilation threats, Israel is still there.

you still got it wrong captain blei------I do not care whether or not the Iranian pigs have a bomb or don't have a
bomb. I am not "BOMB NEUROTIC"------the followers of the filthy and disgusting rapist pig murdered
hundreds of millions without THE BOMB--------bombs do not kill-------the meccaist scum kill -------and they will
kill more and more------THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE IS NOT *****THE BOMB*****----it is the stench of
the meccaist creed

It's quite incredible that the world still can not see how destructive, aggressive and unfriendly the Iranian Regime is to Western countries.

Israel is singled out by Khamenei but he feels exactly the same about other countries, especially the Great Satan of USA.

Israel is used to this hysteria, but on the other hand it has always taken it seriously and that's why it can not and it will not tolerate a nuclear armed Iran.

Were Iran to use these weapons Israel would have to retaliate and half of the Middle East world would be blown up.
The difference is that medias don´t make a fuss about anti-American paroles and statements of Iranian politicians. But when it is about Israel, the howl begins.
Death to America - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

.you still got it wrong captain blei------I do not care whether or not the Iranian pigs have a bomb or don't have a
bomb. I am not "BOMB NEUROTIC"------the followers of the filthy and disgusting rapist pig murdered
hundreds of millions without THE BOMB--------bombs do not kill-------the meccaist scum kill -------and they will
kill more and more------THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE IS NOT *****THE BOMB*****----it is the stench of
the meccaist creed
What I was telling is that there is no cause for concern. And I am sure such statements are made on a daily basis in Iran.

.you still got it wrong captain blei------I do not care whether or not the Iranian pigs have a bomb or don't have a
the meccaist creed
What I was telling is that there is no cause for concern. And I am sure such statements are made on a daily basis in Iran.

It depends on you you look at it. I do object to the methods of your fellow islamo Nazi pigs----random
kidnapping and ----the obscene mutilation torture murders
which excite the the muslimah sluts -----do annoy me.

I am certainly not concerned about a NUCLEAR BOMB
coming from the meccaist perverts---HOWEVER----I do
consider the very real concern regarding highly toxic
radioactive substance in the hands of the depraved
followers of the rapist dog of mecca

The difference is that medias don´t make a fuss about anti-American paroles and statements of Iranian politicians. But when it is about Israel, the howl begins.

really? what media is that? I have certainly notice the anti
American stink and filth emanating from the meccaist scum---
both sunni and Shiite ---shit---------I get if from the media

the meccaist creed

It depends on you you look at it. I do object to the methods of your fellow islamo Nazi pigs----random

Whatever. The life expectation of Iranian scientists is mossadly low.

the meccaist creed

Whatever. The life expectation of Iranian scientists is mossadly low.

SO?-----good policy-----too bad it is not more effective. Now go kiss up to your good pal Nus-kharah-allah. the saint who entertains your sluts with obscene torture murders for allah

So Israel shouldn't make a fuss, and turn the other cheek when Khamenei, once again, says that the little Satan, Israel, has to be destroyed?

Iran will also be destroyed if Khamanei makes his fatal move!

Forum List

Back