("Wipe off the map" XV) Iranian military official: We have 100,000 missiles in Lebanon ready to hit

What is wrong with you?

nothing---just a bit impatient with those who see
DA BOMB as the only 'real' danger in the world.

You have to connect the dots. The reason NO ONE will attack Israel like that is because they can never win. Ever. It would be self-destruction. It is known as MADD. Mutually Assured Self Destruction. The US and Soviet Union played this game for 45 years.

right ---it is an issue----but not BY FAR-----the only issue or ever the MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE. Despite DA BOMB---the deadly hostilities will continue and Hezbollah will be drawing LOTS OF BLOOD

The OP states 'wipe off the map'. That isn't going to happen.
the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time

what page is that? can you describe it in reference to the WORM HOLE in your head?

RHODESCHOLAR
To the sane, and most of the planet, it is the iranian and assad regimes that WILL vanish from the map - and will be quickly forgotten by their long-suffering peoples.

Why does it have to be one or the other?

Why can't a secular and a religious dictatorship join a supremacist state in the garbage can of human history?

What makes you think someone who condemns a moral excrescence that murders the very same people it should treat as citizens for the crime of not being Jews somehow supports another moral excrescence that severely curtails religious freedom, interferes with its citizens' private life and is run by clerics (a medieval form of government already discarded by 95% of the civilized world)?

an arab secular dictatorship

a persian theocratic dictatorship

and a jewish racial dictatorship

I say good riddance to them all!!

RHODESCHOLAR
To the sane, and most of the planet, it is the iranian and assad regimes that WILL vanish from the map - and will be quickly forgotten by their long-suffering peoples.

Why can't a secular and a religious dictatorship join a supremacist state in the garbage can of human history?

What makes you think someone who condemns a moral excrescence that murders the very same people it should treat as citizens for the crime of not being Jews somehow supports another moral excrescence that severely curtails religious freedom, interferes with its citizens' private life and is run by clerics (a medieval form of government already discarded by 95% of the civilized world)?

by your criteria of what should vanish----you would have to wipe out more than a billion people--- every land with a muslim
majority is a stinking shariah shit hole---that is more than a billion people

Originally posted by irosie91
by your criteria of what should vanish----you would have to wipe out more than a billion people--- every land with a muslim majority is a stinking shariah shit hole---that is more than a billion people

So in your mind there's no difference between KSA and Iran on the one hand and Turkey and Indonesia on the other?

Originally posted by irosie91
by your criteria of what should vanish----you would have to wipe out more than a billion people--- every land with a muslim majority is a stinking shariah shit hole---that is more than a billion people

So in your mind there's no difference between KSA and Iran on the one hand and Turkey and Indonesia on the other?

you imagine that you are reading my mind? I did not mention KSA or IRAN or TURKEY or INDONESIA-------"no difference"?? that is a silly remark. They all differ from each other in this or that respect. They do have one feature in common-------the filth of muslim majority----a phenomenon ALWAYS associated with oppression of
'kaffirin' and tainted with more or less shariah shit

If everyone else had not spend the last 15 centuries slaughtering jews you might have a point, but given the horrendous mistreatment/genocide by others of jews, they have every right to a safe haven. Look at what the muslim filth is doing to the yazidis as we speak...

If everyone else had not spend the last 15 centuries slaughtering jews you might have a point, but given the horrendous mistreatment/genocide by others of jews, they have every right to a safe haven. Look at what the muslim filth is doing to the yazidis as we speak...

so true----Zoroastrians have rights too------I vote a big slice out of IRAN

What makes you think someone who condemns a moral excrescence that murders the very same people it should treat as citizens for the crime of not being Jews ...

Newsflash. Israel DOES treat all people as citizens in the territories it controls. Israel "murders" no one. And Israel harms no one for the crime of "not being Jew"

What makes you think someone who condemns a moral excrescence that murders the very same people it should treat as citizens for the crime of not being Jews ...

Newsflash. Israel DOES treat all people as citizens in the territories it controls. Israel "murders" no one. And Israel harms no one for the crime of "not being Jew"

Long ago----in the course of my work----I came to understand
that any attempt to address a delusion with "LOGIC" is futile.

According to the international law of state succession and reiterated in UN Resolution 181, (and was the basis for article 30 in the Treaty of Lausanne) all Palestinians who normally reside in the territory that becomes Israel will become citizens of that state. These citizens are not allowed home because they are not Jews.

According to the international law of state succession and reiterated in UN Resolution 181, (and was the basis for article 30 in the Treaty of Lausanne) all Palestinians who normally reside in the territory that becomes Israel will become citizens of that state. These citizens are not allowed home because they are not Jews.

Lots of the people who later decided to call themselves
"Palestinians" left and openly joined forces with the people who had and have the agenda of destroying Israel---those people are not entitled to citizenship.

"Palestinians" left and openly joined forces with the people who had and have the agenda of destroying Israel---those people are not entitled to citizenship.
Link?

Link?

Link to what? ---the career of AL HUSSEINI---or that of the inventor of the "PALESTINIANS" Yassir Arafart?

I think rather they are not (yet) permitted "home" because they are hostile to the State of Israel.

I think rather they are not (yet) permitted "home" because they are hostile to the State of Israel.

the islamo Nazi scum are actually comical------in the filth of shariah ----an offhand comment on the Muhummad dog-----is a capital crime-----but THEY insist that DA JOOOS must accommodate HAPPILY their "KILL DA JOOOOOS" filth.
Good idea -----let them all "come back" examine their kids and at the first sign of the Islamic "kill da jooos" religion----arrest and execute DA WHOLE DAMN FAMILY (we have much to learn from islam----make that the WHOLE DAMN VILLAGE and trash the fucking mosque)

Link?

Link to what? your shitty mouth? I am a lucky girl------as a kid----I was quiet and polite. The Muzzies with whom I worked mistook polite interest with a DESIRE TO JOIN----I got invited to visit mosques-----WAY BACK in the 1960s I know the shit that they spit in mosques-----from before the time when you guys got concerned over FBI surveillance. I even ran into the pig-----saddam sent to the USA to promulgate your stink-------uhm an Iraqi slob MAHMOUD MEHDI (spelling?) ---he was the founder of the original gang of criminals that are now called CAIR---------paragon Baathist pig-------the greasy piece of shit died about 15 years ago

if any country have doubt or feel IRAN giving blank threat than allow Iran to fire Missile to Israel to know whether Iran can hit Israel or giving a totally mis leading information?

if any country have doubt or feel IRAN giving blank threat than allow Iran to fire Missile to Israel to know whether Iran can hit Israel or giving a totally mis leading information?

the ayatoilets told you to ASK my permission for Hezbollah to fire missiles at Israel?.......Ok----tell the Ayatoilets to ANNOUNCE---
"WE---THE OWNERS AND CONTROLLERS OF THE HEZBOLLAH DOGS----INSTRUCT OUR DOGS TO FIRE
MISSILES AT ISRAEL"---THEN THE DOGS SHOULD START
DOING IT....

Forum List

Back