Iranian General: Iran Formed Shi’ite Army to Destroy Israel by 2039

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
These creeps are always threatening to destroy Israel because they think if they do, some Imam guy is going to jump out of the well for them. Instead of concentrating on destroying Israel, they should give some thought into making their own country more livable so that people wouldn't constantly be leaving for the West.

iran-one-678x326.jpg

by TheTower.org Staff | 08.24.16 10:57 am

A retired Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) general, who is currently one of the Iranian commanders leading Shi’ite troops in Syria, said in an interview last week that Iran has formed a Shi’ite army that seeks to destroy Israel by 2039, The Long War Journalreported on Wednesday.

Brig. Gen. Mohammad Ali Falaki, who is serving with the Afghan Fatemiyoun Division, said that the Afghan militia’s establishment facilitated “the formation of a Shia liberation army” that is commanded by Qassam Soleimani, the head of the IRGC’s elite Qods Force. The main goal of this army is eliminating Israel, according to Falaki. “Forming the first nucleus of the liberation army has the objective that, God willing, we will not have anything called Israel in 23 years,” he said. He boasted that Iranian-led troops are already stationed by Israel’s border.

Falaki also praised the Afghan Fatemiyoun for their loyalty to Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and hailed the IRGC for fostering “unity among ethnicities” and “unity among nations.” The IRGC and its various proxies “form a global jihadi network that answers to Tehran,” The Long War Journal observed.

Continue reading at:

ISIS Group With Close Ties to Hamas Threatens to Turn Israel “Into a Graveyard for Jews”

See above link in post #1

From same site, just another Israeli blog hate site, pushing for outing Assad and getting rid of Iran.

Oh goody goody even a date, we had best get them first hey.

ISIS Group With Close Ties to Hamas Threatens to Turn Israel “Into a Graveyard for Jews”

From same site, just another Israeli blog hate site, pushing for outing Assad and getting rid of Iran.

So, tell us, Penelope, since you want the viewers to believe whatever a stupid Sinhead like you posts, why so many Iranians have skipped out of their country and settled in the West. Conditions must be so "wonderful" in Iran that the people can't wait to get out. As one Iranian comedian told an interviewer, every time he goes back to Iran to visit his relatives, his cousins ask him how they can get to America to live.

Why not save your money and leave Michigan for a while and go to this event. You can ask the ex-Iranians in person why they felt they had to leave. They are lovely people and will help you understand what has gone on in Iran and what is going on now. In additiion, regardless of crowds yelling "Down with Israel" or "Down with America" as is seen in Iran, you will see Iranian Muslims, Jews, Christians, etc. all getting along here.

By the way, all your lovely new-found friends would love to see the Jews killed off, the same as you would.

Tehran Magazine Mehregan Festival and Expo (Bazaar), Persian Music, Food and Expo

who is "we" <sic> hey ?? The Tower is a magazine---
not a blog. also--who is 'then'
What does "outing assad" mean-----he is gay? I see no
reference to "getting rid of iran"----got a link?

who is "we" <sic> hey ?? The Tower is a magazine---
not a blog. also--who is 'then'
What does "outing assad" mean-----he is gay? I see no
reference to "getting rid of iran"----got a link?

Go to his zionist isralie site, we is the US military, the zionist use US military to fight their battles. Really, read his site, same thing as Netanyahu does, spew hated about Iraq, Iran , Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas. He hates arabs period just like his Dad.

So, tell us, Penelope, since you want the viewers to believe whatever a stupid Sinhead like you posts, why so many Iranians have skipped out of their country and settled in the West. Conditions must be so "wonderful" in Iran that the people can't wait to get out. As one Iranian comedian told an interviewer, every time he goes back to Iran to visit his relatives, his cousins ask him how they can get to America to live.

Why not save your money and leave Michigan for a while and go to this event. You can ask the ex-Iranians in person why they felt they had to leave. They are lovely people and will help you understand what has gone on in Iran and what is going on now. In additiion, regardless of crowds yelling "Down with Israel" or "Down with America" as is seen in Iran, you will see Iranian Muslims, Jews, Christians, etc. all getting along here.

By the way, all your lovely new-found friends would love to see the Jews killed off, the same as you would.

Tehran Magazine Mehregan Festival and Expo (Bazaar), Persian Music, Food and Expo

I am sure most Iranians love their country and most that are here are here due to 1979 revolution and the sanctions of the US ever since. I even bet some are here for fear that Israel might send a nuke over to iran.

I am sure most Iranians love their country and most that are here are here due to 1979 revolution and the sanctions of the US ever since. I even bet some are here for fear that Israel might send a nuke over to iran.

Is that like most Americans love their country, which is why they left and went to America. Or was it because they were being persecuted and oppressed because of their religious and cultural opinions ?

Since you admitted that you know no Iranians and I have met loads of them living in my own neighborhood and from working with them, I think I am more aware than you are about why they are here. As many older Iranians have told me, they would go back to their country if those nuts weren't in charge. The younger ones have said that since their children were born here, they would never think of going back because America is their home.

My goodness, when I go to the Iranian market in my own neighborhood, I feel like I am in Little Tehran what with everyone speaking Farsi around me. Just East of the market is Farah Hair Salon, an Iranian bakery, an Iranian cafe, etc. These ex-Iranians must feel quite at home. You are stuck in your little town (which is probably populated with many anti-Semites just like you) so you do not have the opportunity to see how diverse the population is in different areas of America. I live in a suburb of Los Angeles where the population is like a little United Nations -- Asians such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean; Christians and Muslims from the Middle East; Hindus from India; and plenty of Armenians, Hispanics, Blacks, and Russians. All the American-born Caucasians seem to get along very well with everyone. I don't think people with your mind set would be welcome here.

And, Penelope, if you ever meet any Iranians, ask them if they are afraid to go back because Israel might nuke them. I am sure they would roll their eyes at you. In fact, sign up here, and maybe you can write in and tell them all about Israel wanting to nuke Iran.

SHADI

By the way, West Los Angeles is known as Tehrangeles because of all the ex-Iranians living there. However, many of them have moved into the San Fernando Valley and the Conejo Valley, and you can spot their homes. There are usually at least two columns out front with a high entryway..

Tehrangeles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way, let me reiterate here. Skinheads like Penelope and the other Amierican anti-Semites care nothing about the Iranians, Palestinians or the other Arabs who sadly have been and are still being killed by their fellow Arabs. These people are just being used as pawns by them. No one has ever seen Ms. Skinhead express any compassion, any sympathy on this particular forum for what is happening to innocent Arabs in places like Syria and Iraq.

Forum List

Back