Iranian Nukes! Losing Afghanistan! Obamacare support falling! Barry's on it!

Trying to belittle the opposition just helps Barry sooooooooooo much.

So far, not one comment that Barry is wasting the tax payer's money and time from his supporters, but we did learn Barry is like Bush & Nixon (I bet he can't wait to have THAT in a commercial) and that people only oppose him based on race. :lol:

What???? Where are you libs, why are you not defending your guy who is ignoring the double digit unemployment, ignoring Iran who could have a nuke any minute, while they hold 3 American captives hostage, not talking to the general on the ground in Afghanistan. Where are you?????????????????????????

Hard to defend isn't it, a nice trip to Copenhagen with Oprah, golfing included, while he drums up support for the olympics to be held in Chicago in 2016, probably trying to create some of those great TEMPORARY jobs for his home town. I wonder what Michelle will buy this time, a $6,000 new purse?????????? Rotflmao.

What makes them so mad is that fewer and fewer people under the age of 70 are buying into their crap anymore. Bitter old white people who can't seem to figure out why no one wants THEM to call all the shots anymore.
This is not about race, you divisive idiot.

For MANY in America, it is, was and always will be about race. To deny this fact makes you appear disingenuous.

What makes them so mad is that fewer and fewer people under the age of 70 are buying into their crap anymore. Bitter old white people who can't seem to figure out why no one wants THEM to call all the shots anymore.

For MANY in America, it is, was and always will be about race. To deny this fact makes you appear disingenuous.
THIS is not. To suggest that complaints about how he hasn't consulted with key military on a war strategy, IS disingenous and has nothing to do with race.

To some, it will be race - BUT THIS IS NOT.

It's the same bullshit as saying the Dems want fascism because a few Dems do want a one party totalitarian rule.

THIS is not. To suggest that complaints about how he hasn't consulted with key military on a war strategy, IS disingenous and has nothing to do with race.

It's the same bullshit as saying the Dems want fascism because a few Dems do want a one party totalitarian rule.

How do you know? Due to their beliefs, many say Obama is not smart enough to be CinC, simply because he is black. If you recall, the same was said about the Tuskegee Airmen?

How do you know? Due to their beliefs, many say Obama is not smart enough to be CinC, simply because he is black. If you recall, the same was said about the Tuskegee Airmen?
Right, Yank...this is about race. :rolleyes: Fuck. Sorry, that's both moronic and divisive.

STFU about racism. When there is actual racism in a criticism of BHO, then you can bitch about racism in the criticism concerning BHO.

You want to see racism (and sexism)? Check this out, and hardly a peep from Democrats. Spare me the faux sincerity.

rice_racist_1.jpg

rice_racist_2.gif

rice_racist_3.jpg

Last edited:

Right, Yank...this is about race. :rolleyes: Fuck. Sorry, that's both moronic and divisive.

STFU about racism. When there is actual racism in a criticism of BHO, then you can bitch about racism in the criticism concerning BHO.

You want to see racism (and sexism)? Check this out, and hardly a peep from Democrats. Spare me the faux sincerity.

rice_racist_1.jpg

rice_racist_2.gif

rice_racist_3.jpg

Sorry Si modo....just pointing out the truth about SOME peoplein this country. If you don't like it, stop responding.

rice_racist_1.jpg

rice_racist_2.gif

rice_racist_3.jpg

Sorry Si modo....just pointing out the truth about SOME peoplein this country. If you don't like it, stop responding.
I understand that and NO ONE has said there is no racism except the Dems who keep saying that.

The fact of the matter is and for too many, racism is a partisan tool. That became crystal clear to me with the Rice cartoons. And, using racism as a partisan tool, IMO, is a great disservice to anyone who cares about real racism in this country.

rice_racist_1.jpg

rice_racist_2.gif

rice_racist_3.jpg

I understand that and NO ONE has said there is no racism except the Dems who keep saying that.

The fact of the matter is and for too many, racism is a partisan tool. That became crystal clear to me with the Rice cartoons. And, using racism as a partisan tool, IMO, is a great disservice to anyone who cares about real racism in this country.

EXCELLENT point. Jimmy Carter set us back tremendously with his recent drivel.

So when the republicans had one party totalitarian rule for six years....they were facists too?

"We the People" elected the Democrats to lead this country. When the republicans develop a platform and candidates that appeal to "We the People" then they will gain more power. That is not facism, that is democracy.

The republicans are out of power because they deserve to be out of power. They were given unrestricted control for six years and started two wars and drove the country into the worst recession in 70 years.

So when the republicans had one party totalitarian rule for six years....they were facists too?
Disingenious comment.

The GoP NEVER had one party rule under Chimp, they never reached a 60 seat majority in the senate and in fact the Dems controlled the senate for almost half of Bush's presidency, including allowing that shithead to invade Iraq.

Back from the deflections, where is Barry?

Did he save the economy yet by getting the olympics?

Anyone else notice how the cons won't even touch my comment about how often Bush jetted off to Crawford, TX? I believe Dubya is on record for taking more vacation time than any other President in history...

Anyone else noticed how the only answer a liberal dimwit can come up with when asked about their President, is to compare the historically elected HOPE and CHANGE guy with the guy they continually claim is the worst President ever?

Your boy campaigned on being THE President for the 21st Century, THE President that would CHANGE the way Washington did things, THE President who would fulfill all of your HOPES and dreams......... he spent 730,000,000 of George Soro's dollars to pound these slogans into our heads over the 2 years he campaigned instead of doing the job he was elected for........ shouldn't you be holding him to the high standard he claimed he was capable of?

How much bribe money is he bringing to Copenhagen......... that is the real question........ he is a true blue Chicago dip shit after all.

How much of our tax dollars(millions) are being spent to send these 2 idiots across the Atlantic for what? An opportunity to watch that dump of a city embarrass our country with the violence and graft that will no doubt be broadcast to the rest of the world that liberals worry so much about? I would fly to Rio to go to the Olympics, you couldn't pay me to go to Chicago, I'm not willing to smell that place again.

obama-balancing-act.jpg

Quotes
"Obama should be called the first Muslim American President...a lot of Muslims think he is Muslim. But the key to me, is, he is pursuing a course that is indistinguishable in important respects from that of the Muslim Brotherhood, whose mission is to destroy Western civilization from within."
-- Frank Gaffney at the "We're all handjobs" conference, Link

The Tuskegee Airmen???? Wow, a bunch of guys who have been elevated to hero status because they could learn how to fly? The facts about those guys have been exaggerated almost as much as the half white dip shit that is perpetually in Air Force One. The Tuskagee Airmen showed up just in time to fly against the few kids that were left from the Luftwaffe, big fucking deal.

They were given unrestricted control for six years and started two wars and drove the country into the worst recession in 70 years.

Wow.. you haven't much use for reality huh? Have your fantasy.. and your Obama... enjoy.. it's almost over!!!!!! Less than a year and everything he has touched has become a cluster fuck!!! Typical lib. Could screw up a wet dream.

[SIZE=+1]The Mess Left Behind[/SIZE]
by William Rivers Pitt
Link
Excerpt:
Sooner or later, heaving buckets of blame onto George W. Bush will become a facile excuse; at some point, the whole kit and caboodle will be the sole property of President Obama, whether he likes it or not and be damned to excuses. Already, his administration has taken enough dramatic measures to ensure that, should something go wrong, a fair share of censure will and rightly should be placed on the present and not the past. The simple fact that an American president had to stand before that world body and apologize for the last American president is a stinging humiliation for this country, but the sad fact is that it had to be done. Resentments over what Mr. Bush and his minions did continue to fester all over the world, but especially in the two war-torn countries where fighting and dying continue - two countries Mr. Bush tore apart with the greedy opportunism of a spoiled child opening other people's Christmas presents.

olympics-preparing-909.jpg

Forum List

Back