Iranian Nukes! Losing Afghanistan! Obamacare support falling! Barry's on it!

Chicagoans divided on Obama's trip to win 2016 Games | U.S. | Reuters

Do ya think he might have a little more important things on his mind than the olympics which won't take place until 2016. Obviously NOT.

1. The economy- in some states double digit unemployment.
2. Iran firing off misiles, and building a nuke.
3. The ever increasing deficit.
4 Health care and cap and tax still on the table.
5. Maybe having a conversation with General McCrystal about Afganistan?

Anyone know what a one term President looks like, just look at Obama. How's that hope and change workin out for ya?:lol::lol::lol:

At least he's not jetting off to his ranch in Crawford, TX, YET AGAIN.....as Bush did SO many times....where was your outrage then?

Wow...this is really pathetic

Obama spends one day in Denmark trying to get the Olympics for his country and the right wing nutjobs act like he is passing up a chance to cure cancer.

Did you really expect Obama to resolve all these things in one day??

Maybe he could fix the worlds problems if he spent more time in Crawford Texas

Olympics for his country my ass its for Chicago what does ofra do for this country.
Have a pressing agenda at your work and tell your boss you will get to it tomorrow or the next day.
Maybe he might learn something if he did go to Crawford because the shit stain is proving his qualifications add up to nothing and not referring to this one subject alone.

Last edited:
Whoop de freakin' do...

Are there better things he could be doing?? Yep..

But I would rather have him doing this than doing more things at home that screw up our system of government, our economy, our security, and our personal freedoms

SO go ahead Obama.... stay over there for a day, week, month, or year for all I care

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Obama spends one day in Denmark trying to get the Olympics for his country and the right wing nutjobs act like he is passing up a chance to cure cancer.

Olympics for his country my ass its for Chicago what does ofra do for this country.
Have a pressing agenda at your work and tell your boss you will get to it tomorrow or the next day.
Maybe he might learn something if he did go to Crawford because the shit stain is proving his qualifications add up to nothing and not referring to this one subject alone.

Pete....your Obama hatred is getting the best of you

Last I checked Chicago is still part of the US

If I have an assignment that is not due for months, I am allowed to take time off from work...so are you

Come on hate monger........do you really think our President was going to fix all those problems by Friday?

Congratulations Chicago!

Looks like you've got the 2016 Olympics in the bag. Why else would Obama go over there? You seriously didn't think he'd waste his time going if he didn't already know the outcome?

If I have an assignment that is not due for months, I am allowed to take time off from work...so are you

Come on hate monger........do you really think our President was going to fix all those problems by Friday?

Not just the shit stain!
Hes is representing Chicago with ofra for the US
Im self employed and make my own hours .. he works for us and make foolish choices in my opinion. I am still entitled, yes?
Never said anything of the sort. I did however say that Afghanistan etc are more important than the Olympics

Not only that, but they were bitching a few weeks ago because he wasn't going.

Anyone else notice how the cons won't even touch my comment about how often Bush jetted off to Crawford, TX? I believe Dubya is on record for taking more vacation time than any other President in history...

Not just the shit stain!
Hes is representing Chicago with ofra for the US
Im self employed and make my own hours .. he works for us and make foolish choices in my opinion. I am still entitled, yes?
Never said anything of the sort. I did however say that Afghanistan etc are more important than the Olympics

And you are self employed?? Hopefully, you aren't in the resume writing business?

Yes Hopey Changey gets an F for a grade from me so far. Both his domestic & foreign policies have been a real disaster so far. His Foreign Policy is just so convoluted & muddled at this point. He speaks to the General in charge of Afghanistan only once? That is just plain unforgivable in my opinion. I don't even want to go into his domestic policies because they have been such a disaster that i don't want to depress everyone by harping on the obvious. I know the Obama-Run Mainstream Media gives him an A+++++++++++ but i'm sticking with that F.

While you moron slobber, did it ever cross any of your minds just how much foreign dollars this will bring to America? Jobs? Wealth? Jesus.

While you moron slobber, did it ever cross any of your minds just how much foreign dollars this will bring to America? Jobs? Wealth? Jesus.
This has to take the cake as the silliest Barryland-like excuse of all.

The POTUS that pisses money away at four times the chimp rate is trying to get the olympics as a gesture to the economy! :lol:

While about 20 years ago it would have been significant, most people get it streamed now anyway. So it's a much smaller impact.

That makes no sense. Attendance at olympic games are generally in the millions. Millions of people buying hotels and food in the host city and country. Not to mention that all of those myriad of broadcasters are paying hefty pennies as well.

USATODAY.com - White House to move to Texas for a while

White House to move to Texas for a while
By Laurence McQuillan, USA TODAY
WASHINGTON — Six months after taking office, President Bush will begin a month-long vacation Saturday that is significantly longer than the average American's annual getaway. If Bush returns as scheduled on Labor Day, he'll tie the modern record for presidential absence from the White House, held by Richard Nixon at 30 days. Ronald Reagan took trips as long as 28 days.
But some Republican loyalists worry about critics who say Bush lets Vice President Cheney and other top officials do most of the work. They're also concerned about the reaction of the average American, who gets 13 vacation days each year.
"It can foster other images," says William Benoit, a professor of political communication at the University of Missouri-Columbia. "Maybe he's lazy, maybe he's not determined. It feeds into the impression that he's not in charge."
Bush, who is scheduled to return to Washington on Sept. 3 (8 days before 9-11), is taking his vacation while Congress is in recess. Cheney will be in Wyoming.

While about 20 years ago it would have been significant, most people get it streamed now anyway. So it's a much smaller impact.

That makes no sense. Attendance at olympic games are generally in the millions. Millions of people buying hotels and food in the host city and country. Not to mention that all of those myriad of broadcasters are paying hefty pennies as well.
For 2 weeks.

And who pays the enormous costs for security and clean up?

Ah, I know, we do.

There is always one that tries it! :lol:

Shouldn't someone bring up Chimp at this point?

That is the standard defense for President dingleberry.

USATODAY.com - White House to move to Texas for a while

White House to move to Texas for a while
By Laurence McQuillan, USA TODAY
WASHINGTON — Six months after taking office, President Bush will begin a month-long vacation Saturday that is significantly longer than the average American's annual getaway. If Bush returns as scheduled on Labor Day, he'll tie the modern record for presidential absence from the White House, held by Richard Nixon at 30 days. Ronald Reagan took trips as long as 28 days.
But some Republican loyalists worry about critics who say Bush lets Vice President Cheney and other top officials do most of the work. They're also concerned about the reaction of the average American, who gets 13 vacation days each year.
"It can foster other images," says William Benoit, a professor of political communication at the University of Missouri-Columbia. "Maybe he's lazy, maybe he's not determined. It feeds into the impression that he's not in charge."
Bush, who is scheduled to return to Washington on Sept. 3 (8 days before 9-11), is taking his vacation while Congress is in recess. Cheney will be in Wyoming.

I just thought a comparison to some other Presidents would be in order since you had your panties in such a bunch... you must have missed these from the article- Richard Nixon at 30 days. Ronald Reagan took trips as long as 28 days.

I just thought a comparison to some other Presidents would be in order since you had your panties in such a bunch... you must have missed these from the article- Richard Nixon at 30 days. Ronald Reagan took trips as long as 28 days.
Maybe you missed where Barry says we are in one crises after another yet has lots of free time to do TV spots and fly overseas.

Forum List

Back