Obama hits..... 49% approval

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I guess the change Obama had in mind wasn't the same as the American people, ya think?

(Rasmussen Reports)
Overall, 49% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Fifty-one (51%) disapprove.

:dig: Obama & da Democrats

I just wonder when people are going to start being just as rude to him as they were to George W. Bush. Oh well, doesn't really matter if the liberal Democraps want to keep their Obama as their idol. Sure am glad these looser first-term Presidents are so easy to spot.

Wouldn't that be really funny. Obama and Mrs. Obama on Jerry Springer along with some white chick claiming to be his girlfriend and the mother of his bastard kid!!! Bet that would make the ratings go up and cause more house trailer sales in Alabama.:lol:

I guess the change Obama had in mind wasn't the same as the American people, ya think?

(Rasmussen Reports)
Overall, 49% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Fifty-one (51%) disapprove.

Which is still 30+ % points above Bush, and look at EVERYTHING Obama has on his plate. Bush did nothing besides fearmonger and push for more war while he was in office.

The Obama mix

2 pinches Jimmy Carter
3 pinches Saul Alinsky
1 pinch Bill Clinton
2 pinches rev. Rice
2 pinches rev, Al Sharpton
3 pinches Howdy Doody
and a dash of Neville Chamberland

"Mix with liberal doses of hogwash"

(improved with the brilliance of, The Thinman)

Last edited:

(Rasmussen Reports)

Which is still 30+ % points above Bush, and look at EVERYTHING Obama has on his plate. Bush did nothing besides fearmonger and push for more war while he was in office.

Well, that pretty much says it all.

(Rasmussen Reports)

Just go drink some of that Kool Aide. The only thing Obama has on George Bush is he's the same color as his turds.

(Rasmussen Reports)

Just go drink some of that Kool Aide. The only thing Obama has on George Bush is he's the same color as his turds.

Your third grade debating skills will get you nowhere, except maybe a primetime slot on FOX...

Last edited:
Only 49% "somewhat disapprove" of Obama's administration during the worst recession since the Great Depression and two wars the incompetent previous booshies started. Those are great numbers, then, and can only improve as the economy continues to turn around. Even Rasmussen wasn't able to spin those numbers negatively, although the fringetoids tried.

(Rasmussen Reports)

yeah, cause hes doing better than what you fucking mornic idiots call "the worst president ever" is such a high standard to set

yeah, cause hes doing better than what you fucking mornic idiots call "the worst president ever" is such a high standard to set

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the righties, YET AGAIN.

(Rasmussen Reports)

At this time of Bush term, BULLSHIT. Bush was in the high 80's low 90's at the same time as Obama.

(Rasmussen Reports)

I think Obama and the Democrats have played every card in their deck including the fear card trying to pass this spandex health care, don't you agree? On the other hand most people want him working on job creation. Obama on many issues is out of sync with the American people.

On the Bush thing, many are now considering those the good olde days. Most Democrats supported the War in Iraq but then decided to undermine the soldiers and Bush as a political issue, surly you agree with that?

(Rasmussen Reports)

I think Obama and the Democrats have played every card in their deck including the fear card trying to pass this spandex health care, don't you agree? On the other hand most people want him working on job creation. Obama on many issues is out of sync with the American people.

On the Bush thing, many are now considering those the good olde days. Most Democrats supported the War in Iraq but then decided to undermine the soldiers and Bush as a political issue, surly you agree with that?

I believe Obama is out of sync with "your" people. For the most part, main stream America still supports him and still supports some form of healthcare reform.

As an Independent, I supported the "war on terror", whatever the hell that was SUPPOSED to be. However, once he invaded Iraq for no reason, Dubya and DICK lost me. To this day, no one has explained why we invaded Iraq versus Saudi Arabia, when it was proven all of the 9/11 hijaclkers originated from Saudi Arabia? Did Dubya just need a geography lesson as bad as he needed a strategery lesson?

(Rasmussen Reports)

At this time of Bush term, BULLSHIT. Bush was in the high 80's low 90's at the same time as Obama.

Gee, I wonder why?

What could have possibly been going on 8 years ago?

:eusa_think:

(Rasmussen Reports)

Fair enough. What was Dubya dealing with at the time? 110% American patriotism after the 9/11 attacks, perhaps?

Forum List

Back