Iranian Nukes! Losing Afghanistan! Obamacare support falling! Barry's on it!

of course the U.S has one crises after another ...you just had 8 years of leadershp from your party and cleaning the mess up isn't going to take place overnight.

Obama is a man controlled by evil. He's a puppet of The Chicago Machine, which pulls his strings and controls our government from behind the scenes. The Machine has done it again in a bid for huge revenues from the Olympics. (What a perfect opportunity for a huge terrorist attack.) The cost of security and surveillance equipment at all hotels, roadways, events will be astronomical.

of course the U.S has one crises after another ...you just had 8 years of leadershp from your party and cleaning the mess up isn't going to take place overnight.

Neg repped.

Asshole, I have given enough warnings about calling me a GoPer, anyone that plays the 'your party' game with me, enjoy the neg.

Chicagoans divided on Obama's trip to win 2016 Games | U.S. | Reuters

Do ya think he might have a little more important things on his mind than the olympics which won't take place until 2016. Obviously NOT.

1. The economy- in some states double digit unemployment.
2. Iran firing off misiles, and building a nuke.
3. The ever increasing deficit.
4 Health care and cap and tax still on the table.
5. Maybe having a conversation with General McCrystal about Afganistan?

Anyone know what a one term President looks like, just look at Obama. How's that hope and change workin out for ya?:lol::lol::lol:

Wow...this is really pathetic

Obama spends one day in Denmark trying to get the Olympics for his country and the right wing nutjobs act like he is passing up a chance to cure cancer.

Did you really expect Obama to resolve all these things in one day??

Maybe he could fix the worlds problems if he spent more time in Crawford Texas

It's likely already secured, Leon is just going there so it looks like he secured it and can take credit for it........

Chicagoans divided on Obama's trip to win 2016 Games | U.S. | Reuters

Do ya think he might have a little more important things on his mind than the olympics which won't take place until 2016. Obviously NOT.

1. The economy- in some states double digit unemployment.
2. Iran firing off misiles, and building a nuke.
3. The ever increasing deficit.
4 Health care and cap and tax still on the table.
5. Maybe having a conversation with General McCrystal about Afganistan?

Anyone know what a one term President looks like, just look at Obama. How's that hope and change workin out for ya?:lol::lol::lol:

Obama spends one day in Denmark trying to get the Olympics for his country and the right wing nutjobs act like he is passing up a chance to cure cancer.

It's likely already secured, Leon is just going there so it looks like he secured it and can take credit for it........
Does that mean the economy is now saved, because Chicago has the olypmics?

Neg repped.

Asshole, I have given enough warnings about calling me a GoPer, anyone that plays the 'your party' game with me, enjoy the neg.

:( look what the mean man did!.....how will I ever get over it?

Not so sure about that .... :lol:

He'll double dip on this one though:

1) Takes credit for securing the Olympic games.

2) The jobs having the Olympic games creates will be credited to his Stimulus plan.

:clap2:

Neg repped.

:( look what the mean man did!.....how will I ever get over it?
Keep playing that game and you will see more of it.

Not so sure about that .... :lol:

He'll double dip on this one though:

1) Takes credit for securing the Olympic games.

2) The jobs having the Olympic games creates will be credited to his Stimulus plan.

:clap2:
But of course we know 'obamacare' was so vital he had to have it last august, and they just have to do something about Iran, and any day now Barry will ask 'serious questions' about Afghanistan (probaly not to the guy actually running that battle, he doesn't speak to him).

So let's all cheer, Chicago may get a two week increase in money from tourists!

[SIZE=+1]Inspection - You Can’t Win, Mr. President[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Let’s consider a side issue here: racism. You have said this isn’t about racism. I agree. Though I have no doubt that racism is alive in America, and that racists are being pushed in a dangerous direction by certain pundits and pols, I doubt those doing the actual pushing are doing it because they are racists. No, Mr. President, the truth is far darker, more vicious and perhaps even more evil than that. So what is it about? More than anything it’s about a party and a small, loudmouth, squeaky wheel movement, whose leaders and pundits have intentionally left civility, civilized and rational behavior behind. To them winning is the only thing; winning being defined only as monopolizing and controlling the national discourse. And the extreme Right does that very, very well. If using racists works for against their chosen target, that’s what they will do. If claiming to be the victims of racism serves their purpose they will suddenly insist they are victims too.

Link
Excerpt:
Let’s consider a side issue here: racism. You have said this isn’t about racism. I agree. Though I have no doubt that racism is alive in America, and that racists are being pushed in a dangerous direction by certain pundits and pols, I doubt those doing the actual pushing are doing it because they are racists. No, Mr. President, the truth is far darker, more vicious and perhaps even more evil than that. So what is it about? More than anything it’s about a party and a small, loudmouth, squeaky wheel movement, whose leaders and pundits have intentionally left civility, civilized and rational behavior behind. To them winning is the only thing; winning being defined only as monopolizing and controlling the national discourse. And the extreme Right does that very, very well. If using racists works for against their chosen target, that’s what they will do. If claiming to be the victims of racism serves their purpose they will suddenly insist they are victims too.

oh neat .....

Link
Excerpt:

What makes them so mad is that fewer and fewer people under the age of 70 are buying into their crap anymore. Bitter old white people who can't seem to figure out why no one wants THEM to call all the shots anymore.

the right blabbers about being divisive! - L.O.L

128660182343206231.jpg

Last edited:
128660182343206231.jpg
Did you know that that sign was made by a registered Democrat?:
Obama Sign In Yard Stirs Up Neighbors - Central Florida News 13

Neighbors of Andy Lacasse said the sign, which reads "Obama Half-Breed Muslin [sic]," breaches the fine line between free speech and inappropriateness.
Lacasse put the sign on his lawn Saturday. A Korean War veteran, he said he was a registered Democrat until Obama won the nomination.
Don't feel bad Jay, devisive is all you Liberals know! :lol:

128660182343206231.jpg
Did you know that that sign was made by a registered Democrat?:
Obama Sign In Yard Stirs Up Neighbors - Central Florida News 13

Neighbors of Andy Lacasse said the sign, which reads "Obama Half-Breed Muslin [sic]," breaches the fine line between free speech and inappropriateness.
Lacasse put the sign on his lawn Saturday. A Korean War veteran, he said he was a registered Democrat until Obama won the nomination.
Don't feel bad Jay, devisive is all you Liberals know! :lol:

Not to mention many signs were made up by the 'Obama Goon Squads of ACRON/SEIU"...

But hey? That's what these people do best...

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate. It's their playbook.

Forum List

Back