Iranian forces kill 4 Sunni militants near Pakistan border

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
That is "not" good. That will create a rift in The Axis.

---

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's semi-official Fars news agency says the Revolutionary Guard has killed four Sunni militants along the eastern border with Pakistan.

The Sunday report says the Guard clashed with a nine-member cell of the Jaish al-Adl militant group last week, killing four of them, including their leader.

Last week, Guard forces wounded two militants in clashes near the border and confiscated weapons and ammunition.

Security forces often clash with drug traffickers in the area, which is along one of the main routes for bringing Afghan opium and heroin to the Persian Gulf and Europe.

Shiite-majority Iran has seen a rise in Sunni militancy in recent months, and in June authorities said they foiled one of the "biggest terrorist plots" ever hatched on Iranian soil.

Iranian forces kill 4 Sunni militants near Pakistan border | Fox News

I know the power structure wants me to get all jacked up about who's killing who in the middle east, but I just don't care, they'll go in and have their war anyway, they can do it without my cheering it on.

I know the power structure wants me to get all jacked up about who's killing who in the middle east, but I just don't care, they'll go in and have their war anyway, they can do it without my cheering it on.

India and Pakistan and Iran is not exactly the middle east-----Killing of Pakistani sunnis by Iranians is a Shiite vs sunni thing. HOWEVER war makes strange bedfellows----
the ITALIANS AND GERMANS were NOT traditional friends---
but they did join an AXIS. Pakistan and Iran does have common cause------even though Pakistan is mostly sunni----in
some aspects they are a bit PERSIAN-----the language that Pakistanis speak ---mostly URDU in west Pakistan is FULL OF FARSI (with hindi and a bit of Arabic for special religion oriented phrases) My own observation here in the USA of Iranians and Pakistanis is ----Iranians hate Pakistanis more than Pakistanis hate Iranians-----but they really do despise
each other-----but ALSO harbor common hatreds----both hate JOOOOS AND HINDOOOOS and CHISTIANS

India and Pakistan and Iran is not exactly the middle east-----Killing of Pakistani sunnis by Iranians is a Shiite vs sunni thing. HOWEVER war makes strange bedfellows----
but they did join an AXIS. Pakistan and Iran does have common cause------even though Pakistan is mostly sunni----in
some aspects they are a bit PERSIAN-----the language that Pakistanis speak ---mostly URDU in west Pakistan is FULL OF FARSI (with hindi and a bit of Arabic for special religion oriented phrases) My own observation here in the USA of Iranians and Pakistanis is ----Iranians hate Pakistanis more than Pakistanis hate Iranians-----but they really do despise
each other-----but ALSO harbor common hatreds----both hate JOOOOS AND HINDOOOOS and CHISTIANS

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, war is just business in america, we will always have the power structure fomenting the "citizenry" into fear, anxiety, and violence.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, war is just business in america, we will always have the power structure fomenting the "citizenry" into fear, anxiety, and violence.

in America------we have only rarely had WAR. In fact only in the past-----like more than 100 years ago. The violence between sunnis and Shiites and Christians ---OVER THERE
in the Indian subcontinent is-----a RIGHT NOW THING. That animosity does break into actual wars----now and then in
modern times. What we have in the US is more like civil strife based on race----sorta

in America------we have only rarely had WAR. In fact only in the past-----like more than 100 years ago. The violence between sunnis and Shiites and Christians ---OVER THERE
in the Indian subcontinent is-----a RIGHT NOW THING. That animosity does break into actual wars----now and then in
modern times. What we have in the US is more like civil strife based on race----sorta

Easy on the hashish :)

Easy on the hashish :)

try not to be jealous

Sorry, I can't help with your perceptual reality issues.

it's ok-------at least you try

No, I don't, you have to get there on your own.

That is "not" good. That will create a rift in The Axis.

---

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's semi-official Fars news agency says the Revolutionary Guard has killed four Sunni militants along the eastern border with Pakistan.

The Sunday report says the Guard clashed with a nine-member cell of the Jaish al-Adl militant group last week, killing four of them, including their leader.

Last week, Guard forces wounded two militants in clashes near the border and confiscated weapons and ammunition.

Security forces often clash with drug traffickers in the area, which is along one of the main routes for bringing Afghan opium and heroin to the Persian Gulf and Europe.

Shiite-majority Iran has seen a rise in Sunni militancy in recent months, and in June authorities said they foiled one of the "biggest terrorist plots" ever hatched on Iranian soil.

Iranian forces kill 4 Sunni militants near Pakistan border | Fox News

They've been killing each other for hundreds of years. Best we leave them to it.

I ARRIVED long before you were born

Once upon a time, in a hospital far away tucked somewhere in the North East of the US, our esteemed iRosie worked. We are not sure what she did at the hospital but she had a pleasure of interacting with doctors from Iran and Pakistan. Those benevolent doctors imparted iRosie with profound knowledge and that knowledge is at display here on this forum. She needs to realize however that she needs to update her knowledge to stay relevant.

I ARRIVED long before you were born

Sure hon, have a lovely evening.

Once upon a time, in a hospital far away tucked somewhere in the North East of the US, our esteemed iRosie worked. We are not sure what she did at the hospital but she had a pleasure of interacting with doctors from Iran and Pakistan. Those benevolent doctors imparted iRosie with profound knowledge and that knowledge is at display here on this forum. She needs to realize however that she needs to update her knowledge to stay relevant.

To STAY relevant?

try again vik------I said ---long ago in a hospital far away----I came across lots of docs from south east asia and iran-----
I did NOT say that ----that particular ethnic interaction EVER ENDED

try again vik------I said ---long ago in a hospital far away----I came across lots of docs from south east asia and iran-----

You didn't quite get it did ya hon. Jeez.

It was nice of those doctors to teach you history, geography and geopolitics but it would have been nice if you had updated your knowledge since then.

It was nice of those doctors to teach you history, geography and geopolitics but it would have been nice if you had updated your knowledge since then.

that knowledge has been CONTINUALLY updated------Pakistanis still hate Hindoos and Christians and Joos---in fact
so do Muslims from India (even more)

that knowledge has been CONTINUALLY updated------Pakistanis still hate Hindoos and Christians and Joos---in fact
so do Muslims from India (even more)

I do not know about Hindus but as far as Jews are concerned, they are loved by Indian Muslims.

Note: A lot of Jewish actresses from Bollywood had Muslim names.

Forum List

Back