Iranian aid ship sales to Gaza today

Who are you quoting? Source, please.

Hysterical, baseless claims do not pass as "debate." Either support your position with reasoned facts and evidence, or reduce yourself to childishness.

So I am to assume the invading Arab armies in 1948 just wanted to drive around, and not force away the jews from the land given to them in the mandate.

Constant fact quoting isnt something I have the time for, I'm afraid. I just do this to take a break during my workday. My opinions are just that, and I realize that.

I'm just not obsessed as you are. Feel free to stop replying to my posts whenever you want to.

The Mandate flopped. Britain promised an independent state to the Palestinians then later promised the same land to the Jews. This was a complete failure as Britain was being shot at from both sides. They threw up their hands and left the problem they created to the UN.

The proof that Britain did not create a homeland for the Jews in Palestine was UN resolution 181. Why would the foreigners accept a part of Palestine in 1947 when they received the whole pie 25 years earlier?

Resolution 181 flopped also. Resolution 181 was a General Assembly resolution that was to be sent to the Security Council for approval and implementation. The US pulled its support and the Security council never addressed resolution 181. Resolution 181 remained a plan that was never implemented.

It is said that the UN created Israel but that simply is not true.

Israel was "created" when a bunch of foreigners declared themselves to be a state inside Palestine. Israel still resides inside Palestine with no borders of its own.

Show me Palestine on a modern map.

So I am to assume the invading Arab armies in 1948 just wanted to drive around, and not force away the jews from the land given to them in the mandate.

Constant fact quoting isnt something I have the time for, I'm afraid. I just do this to take a break during my workday. My opinions are just that, and I realize that.

I'm just not obsessed as you are. Feel free to stop replying to my posts whenever you want to.

The Mandate flopped. Britain promised an independent state to the Palestinians then later promised the same land to the Jews. This was a complete failure as Britain was being shot at from both sides. They threw up their hands and left the problem they created to the UN.

The proof that Britain did not create a homeland for the Jews in Palestine was UN resolution 181. Why would the foreigners accept a part of Palestine in 1947 when they received the whole pie 25 years earlier?

Resolution 181 flopped also. Resolution 181 was a General Assembly resolution that was to be sent to the Security Council for approval and implementation. The US pulled its support and the Security council never addressed resolution 181. Resolution 181 remained a plan that was never implemented.

Israel was "created" when a bunch of foreigners declared themselves to be a state inside Palestine. Israel still resides inside Palestine with no borders of its own.

Show me a modern map of Israel without the Green Line that is not a border.

Still wondering when Palestine had it's first Government.

When did they become a country?

Shouldn't be difficult to answer these questions.

Who are the Palestinian people?

Where did they come from?

Which Mid East people are they related to?

I believe they are people who by chance lived in the area who are more than likely decedents of the Hebrews (same as Jewish) Who simply were not claimed by any other country.

There has never been a country of Palestine that I can see which existed as their own country with their own Government.

Or am I wrong?

Does that mean you can't?

Your problem here is that you are talking to an adult, so I am not going to act like a spoiled child and double dare you.

There is no palestine.

Before Israel, it was a british colony, and before that it was part of the Ottoman Empire.

There is no palestine.

Before Israel, it was a british colony, and before that it was part of the Ottoman Empire.
And before that Egypt ruled Palestine, and before that the Turks again, and before the Turks the Mamluks ruled, and before that Crusaders pillaged Jerusalem for Jesus.

Israel is an artificial state born in terror, trying to claim a land (Palestine) and dispossess its people on the basis of a mythological three thousand year old deed.

Israel is simply the latest in a long line of foreign occupations of Palestine.

Your problem here is that you are talking to an adult, so I am not going to act like a spoiled child and double dare you.

It is almost impossible to find either map. Everyone uses the Green Line (legally not a border) to show where Israel is inside Palestine.

And besides, the map thing is just a deflection.

It is almost impossible to find either map. Everyone uses the Green Line (legally not a border) to show where Israel is inside Palestine.

What would happen if Obama designated a part of Texas to create Iraghistan for displaced peoples from Iraq and Afghanistan?

What would happen if Obama designated a part of Texas to create Iraghistan for displaced peoples from Iraq and Afghanistan?

You would probably see a lot of Texan "terrorists."

Shogun, do you realize that all 3 of your links showing Palestine on maps, make mention of the Jewish connection to that land? The first link lists the 12 Tribes of Israel, the second shows Palestine under King Saul (first King of Israel), and the third mentions David and Solomon, among other kings. Your links show our glorious history, and whet my desire for Aliyah (immigrating to Israel). Thank you.

Shogun, do you realize that all 3 of your links showing Palestine on maps, make mention of the Jewish connection to that land? The first link lists the 12 Tribes of Israel, the second shows Palestine under King Saul (first King of Israel), and the third mentions David and Solomon, among other kings. Your links show our glorious history, and whet my desire for Aliyah (immigrating to Israel). Thank you.

Yes there were Jews living in their homeland before Israel. They were opposed to a Jewish state.

A map showing a geographical area does not a country make. Who was the first king or ruler or president or what ever you want to call them of Palestine?

meh.. you offer only litigious bullshit the likes of which prompted manifest destiny in North America. The people were there regardless if you choose to acknowledge it or not. Lord knows, if it were a bunch of jews huddled together some time during the bronze age you'd change your tune... oh wait...

:rolleyes:

And, both people have history there. What is your point? The challenge was to find a map that labeled Palestine; mission complete.

Now, enjoy your trip to isreal. But, remember how we in the west don't hold your jewish ass as a second class while telling you that the US is FOR ARYANS. Share the land and rise above the racism inherent in zionism.

A map showing a geographical area does not a country make. Who was the first king or ruler or president or what ever you want to call them of Palestine?

Good point. I guess a map showing the geographical area of the US means the US is not a country.

Here's a couple more maps:

http://www.mideastweb.org/palestine1944s1.jpg

http://domino.un.org/unispal.nsf/cf02d057b04d356385256ddb006dc02f/fb142c75310db0a90525655600795225/$FILE/palestine1.jpg

Your argument is self defeating because Israel never existed as a "country" before 1948. Also take note Ireland never existed as a country until 1949. You should look for a new line of argumentation.

Your entire claim that Israel has no borders is a deflection, so mentioning maps just illustrates that it is also without merit.

Forum List

Back