Iranian aid ship sales to Gaza today

http://domino.un.org/unispal.nsf/cf02d057b04d356385256ddb006dc02f/fb142c75310db0a90525655600795225/$FILE/palestine1.jpg

This map has detailed borders but not sure if the link is working.

Shogun, do you realize that all 3 of your links showing Palestine on maps, make mention of the Jewish connection to that land? The first link lists the 12 Tribes of Israel, the second shows Palestine under King Saul (first King of Israel), and the third mentions David and Solomon, among other kings. Your links show our glorious history, and whet my desire for Aliyah (immigrating to Israel). Thank you.

And, both people have history there. What is your point? The challenge was to find a map that labeled Palestine; mission complete.

Now, enjoy your trip to isreal. But, remember how we in the west don't hold your jewish ass as a second class while telling you that the US is FOR ARYANS. Share the land and rise above the racism inherent in zionism.

I have plenty of maps that show Palestine just like the ones you posted, in the back of my Bible. The challenge was for someone to come up with a modern map that showed Palestine. Specifically I wanted PF to show me that Palestine exists as a country, not a region, and that proved that Israel does not have borders. You have not helped his cause, whatever yours is.

Shogun, do you realize that all 3 of your links showing Palestine on maps, make mention of the Jewish connection to that land? The first link lists the 12 Tribes of Israel, the second shows Palestine under King Saul (first King of Israel), and the third mentions David and Solomon, among other kings. Your links show our glorious history, and whet my desire for Aliyah (immigrating to Israel). Thank you.

And, both people have history there. What is your point? The challenge was to find a map that labeled Palestine; mission complete.

Now, enjoy your trip to isreal. But, remember how we in the west don't hold your jewish ass as a second class while telling you that the US is FOR ARYANS. Share the land and rise above the racism inherent in zionism.

I have plenty of maps that show Palestine just like the ones you posted, in the back of my Bible. The challenge was for someone to come up with a modern map that showed Palestine. Specifically I wanted PF to show me that Palestine exists as a country, not a region, and that proved that Israel does not have borders. You have not helped his cause, whatever yours is.

At least you can admit that Palestine, in whatever strawman form you require, has as much of a biblical root as your worshiped ethnicity..

:eusa_whistle:

Face it. The people, and their history on that land, is valid despite your blank check, jew favoring selective standard.

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

Palestinian people do not exist

It doesn't matter if palestine existed as a "country" or not because it does not remove the fact people living in the Palestinian region were displaced by the arbitrary creation of Israel. North America is not a country but a region so I guess you wouldn't bitch if a new nation was created in North America because after all.....it's only a region.

It doesn't matter if palestine existed as a "country" or not because it does not remove the fact people living in the Palestinian region were displaced by the arbitrary creation of Israel. North America is not a country but a region so I guess you wouldn't bitch if a new nation was created in North America because after all.....it's only a region.

Go complain to the UN. They are the ones who made Israel a nation. Let me know how that goes for ya.

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

WORLD NET DAILY!

:lol:

:clap2:

more! MORE!

:rofl:

Go complain to the UN. They are the ones who made Israel a nation. Let me know how that goes for ya.

Now it's up to israel to admit that it has more responsibility AS A NATION than finding jewish dick to suck to the detriment of non-jews. after all, it's the VERY least jews in America expect.

I'm sorry but who was it that lived in and around what so many want to call Palestine in the year, oh lets say 0. Was not Jerusalem a Jewish city occupied by the Romans at the time? And isn't there several Israeli Kings named and talked about in the old Testament?

Or am I dreaming that at one time there was a Jewish state, long before the time of Christ. In fact roughly from 1000 BC (Saul) through 580 BC (Zedekiah) So at least 400 years of Israelite Kings.

And yes it does matter that there has never been a Palestinian state. Because the very first time there has been one is because the people of Israel gave them the land, and they used it to start bombing their benefactors. DUH.

And comparing the Mid east to the USA is damned stupid, which is about what one would expect from bentlight.

WORLD NET DAILY!

more! MORE!

Mocking is all you have. You have a hard time answering real questions. Stick your head back in the sand.

Now it's up to israel to admit that it has more responsibility AS A NATION than finding jewish dick to suck to the detriment of non-jews. after all, it's the VERY least jews in America expect.

Oh, excuse me. I thought I was speaking with an intelligent human being. Pardon me for confusing the spawn of a jackel and a hyena with a human being. Never mind.

WORLD NET DAILY!

more! MORE!

Mocking is all you have. You have a hard time answering real questions. Stick your head back in the sand.

You mock yourself when you cite WND as a source you dumbfuck.

Was that an advised response from WND you idiot? You suck at sidestepping almost as bad as citing legit sources.

I'm sorry but who was it that lived in and around what so many want to call Palestine in the year, oh lets say 0. Was not Jerusalem a Jewish city occupied by the Romans at the time? And isn't there several Israeli Kings named and talked about in the old Testament?

Or am I dreaming that at one time there was a Jewish state, long before the time of Christ. In fact roughly from 1000 BC (Saul) through 580 BC (Zedekiah) So at least 400 years of Israelite Kings.

And yes it does matter that there has never been a Palestinian state. Because the very first time there has been one is because the people of Israel gave them the land, and they used it to start bombing their benefactors. DUH.

And comparing the Mid east to the USA is damned stupid, which is about what one would expect from bentlight.

The term "Israelite" in the bible does not denote a Nationality or a Country you dumbfuck. Only a fucking complete reject like you could claim the arbitrarily designated country of Israel that displaced people already living there is a "benefactor." I also never compared the USA to the mideast you lying ****.

Forum List

Back