Iran Tests A Nuclear Bomb!!!!

It is striking to watch how a master diplomat like Obams was able to negotiate a disarmament with Iran

Vs

How bumbling Trump engages in petty threats of destruction with N Korea

Obama bend over for the Iranians
Hardly......they are the ones who gave up their nuclear program in order to receive their own money back

Shrewd bargain by Obama

Oh....wait.....did I say 'Iran'???

Silly of me....I should have specified that it was their subsidiary, North Korea.

That's right....North Korea has been, for years, the nuclear bomb and missile factory for Iran.....and for that service Iran pays 20-30% of North Korea's GDP.

"North Korea Claims Test of Hydrogen Bomb for Long-Range Missile a Success"
North Korea Claims Test of Hydrogen Bomb for Long-Range Missile a Success

One would imagine that Hussein Obama knew that.....yet not a smidgen about stopping this, in the Iran Nuclear Scam.

And....speaking of the back-stabbing snake....

a. As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

b. Since he had the ability to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

c. Since he knew how a real President had ended the Evil Empire, and could have done the same, why didn't he stop them?

d. Since he knew that Iran paid 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory, why didn't he make ending that a part of the Iran Nuclear Scam....or...why didn't he stop them?

Any Obama voters care to answer those queries????

Dumb post. He had to leave something for the Pubs to do, I mean the ACA, Iran deal, and pulling us out of the depression of 08 was enough all the while working against the obstructionist Republicans in office. So T comes in and has a good economy, and nothing to do, well he can make a deal with NK. I mean , the art of the deal man can't make a deal. Seems to me he is just wanting to deregulate everything and cut taxes. When is he going to make a deal?
Good thoughts, but you left out the biggie, President Obama's major acomplishment, the one Dubya couldn't pull off, the ones Republicans hate him for the most, HE GOT BIN LADIN!!!! They will never get over it, bigly.

It is striking to watch how a master diplomat like Obams was able to negotiate a disarmament with Iran

Vs

Hardly......they are the ones who gave up their nuclear program in order to receive their own money back

Shrewd bargain by Obama

What Eva Braun knows

Vs

Shrewd bargain by Obama

What Eva Braun knows

Why are you back????

Winter's a-comin'......shouldn't you be out scoutin' a nice warm subway grate???

170810-nkorea-iran-tease_rhrfzi

"North Korea’s Deadly Partnership With Iran
‘Iran had oil. Iran had cash. North Korea had weapons but no cash and no oil, so it was an ideal match.’
As The Daily Beast has reported, critics of the Iran nuclear deal with the West have gone so far as to raise the possibility that Iran continues to develop nuclear weapons and missiles inside North Korea.

“On the North Korean side, it’s likely that they just saw Iran as a paying customer. Iran had oil. Iran had cash. North Korea had weapons but no cash and no oil, so it was an ideal match.”
North Korea’s Deadly Partnership With Iran

Where are all of the slimy little worms who supported Hussein Obama's 'stopping Iran from getting a nuclear weapon'?????

Vs

Shrewd bargain by Obama

What Eva Braun knows

Why are you back????

Winter's a-comin'......shouldn't you be out scoutin' a nice warm subway grate???

Without me..?.

Who will rescue your pathetic threads?

‘Iran had oil. Iran had cash. North Korea had weapons but no cash and no oil, so it was an ideal match.’
As The Daily Beast has reported, critics of the Iran nuclear deal with the West have gone so far as to raise the possibility that Iran continues to develop nuclear weapons and missiles inside North Korea.

“On the North Korean side, it’s likely that they just saw Iran as a paying customer. Iran had oil. Iran had cash. North Korea had weapons but no cash and no oil, so it was an ideal match.”

Where are all of the slimy little worms who supported Hussein Obama's 'stopping Iran from getting a nuclear weapon'?????
Too funny

Columbia grad quoting the Daily Beast

Too funny

Columbia grad quoting the Daily Beast

Are you trying to insinuate that the article quoted isn't 100% correct?

This?

Shrewd bargain by Obama

What Eva Braun knows

Why are you back????

Without me..?.

Who will rescue your pathetic threads?

Without you some other dolt would jump up to serve as (semi)human piñata.
And I'd happily smash custard pies in their kisser as I do yours.

Last edited:
We can't be having issues with North Korea...Bill Clinton swore he handled NK.

He couldn't have been lying for political opportunism, could he?

Remember this classic, Bill Clinton laughing at Ron Brown’s funeral, until he saw the camera on him:

This was after Clinton sold our missile technology to the Chinese for bribes for his presidential campaign.

Clinton did a great job with normalizing relationships

Bush destroyed the deal as soon as he took over

We have paid the price ever since

If every word out of Bill Clinton's mouth was not a fucking lie in 1994, why does North Korea have the bomb and why are they threatening the USA, Japan, and South Korea with nuclear war?

Was Bill a dumb fuck who was duped by NK, or was he lying?

Remember this classic, Bill Clinton laughing at Ron Brown’s funeral, until he saw the camera on him:

This was after Clinton sold our missile technology to the Chinese for bribes for his presidential campaign.

You are clearly racist, misogynist, homophobic and Islamaphobic.

Button it up.

Silly of me....I should have specified that it was their subsidiary, North Korea.

That's right....North Korea has been, for years, the nuclear bomb and missile factory for Iran.....and for that service Iran pays 20-30% of North Korea's GDP.

One would imagine that Hussein Obama knew that.....yet not a smidgen about stopping this, in the Iran Nuclear Scam.

a. As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

b. Since he had the ability to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

c. Since he knew how a real President had ended the Evil Empire, and could have done the same, why didn't he stop them?

d. Since he knew that Iran paid 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory, why didn't he make ending that a part of the Iran Nuclear Scam....or...why didn't he stop them?

Liberals want to wait until mushroom cloud over major U.S. City.

I really think that is what they want...just to blame Trump.

Hopefully the cloud is over Pelosi's home.

You are clearly racist, misogynist, homophobic and Islamaphobic.

Button it up.

Must be my 'white privilege'......

...oh...wait....I'm not white.

Carry on.

Well....I can't come up with any other explanation for the Obamunists wanting to award the worst state sponsor of terrorism with a nuclear weapon.....

....and, I checked throughout the thread......neither can they.

Forum List

Back