Let's reflect for a moment on the movements inspired by the silence of the left and tacit approval.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
OWS
Shutting down businesses. Urinating & dedicating in public and on police cars. Reported rape(s) or sexual assaults of FELLOW PROTESTERS.

CODE PINK
Protesting any Republican they can but ignoring the Democrats when they're in power.

A dishonest media
Demand answers to the most trivial shit for republicans and all but ignore stories about democrats.

BLM
An openly racist group that called for cops to be dead and achieved that goal via assassination.

Antifa
A group hell bent on destroying the very fabric of our nation through ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

These are the fruits of the Democratic party.

Hey! Hitler had his brown shirts, so the Dem's have BLM and ANTIFA for the same purpose.

And they keep claiming that it's the right that behaves like Nazi's........LOL

I have condemned most of the above but few on the right will criticize the 7th Estate.

Gramps is cultivating his whiteness and bigotry these days. I knew if all the other USMB nutbags kept pulling him, he'd slide into the muck with them. It was only a matter of time.

Gramps is cultivating his whiteness and bigotry these days. I knew if all the other USMB nutbags kept pulling him, he'd slide into the muck with them. It was only a matter of time.

yep...gotta watch for that kind of fungus...

OWS
Shutting down businesses. Urinating & dedicating in public and on police cars. Reported rape(s) or sexual assaults of FELLOW PROTESTERS.

CODE PINK
Protesting any Republican they can but ignoring the Democrats when they're in power.

A dishonest media
Demand answers to the most trivial shit for republicans and all but ignore stories about democrats.

BLM
An openly racist group that called for cops to be dead and achieved that goal via assassination.

Antifa
A group hell bent on destroying the very fabric of our nation through ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

You lie. Stop lying.

• Banned
OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

You lie. Stop lying.
You may not like what I have pointed out but that does not equate to a lie.

OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

Don't you know that lying is a mortal sin?

OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

Don't you know that lying is a mortal sin?
Derp

OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

You lie. Stop lying.

It's worse than a lie. It's slander. But funny too. Especially the part where you defend Fascists. We've known you admire them for a long time. So it's nice to see you've come out of the closet.

Two weeks after Charlottesville A small group of neo-Nazis gathered outside an Arlington, Va., shopping center Friday to commemorate the 50th anniversary of an American Nazi leader’s assassination.

‘Shocking’: Neo-Nazis fly swastika flag, salute at Virginia shopping center where leader was killed

Nazis-at-Arlington.jpg

The bozo who posted this thread may mock this small group of assholes, but in the OP he used the few anarchists who disrupt legitimate and peaceful protests as emblematic of an entire movement. A typical damn lie by a typical right wing fool.

OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

Bullshit Gramps..
You are getting sucked into the media lies..

Also BLM included many parties

Who cares about these other groups, they are either Far Far left or who knows what.

Two weeks after Charlottesville A small group of neo-Nazis gathered outside an Arlington, Va., shopping center Friday to commemorate the 50th anniversary of an American Nazi leader’s assassination.

‘Shocking’: Neo-Nazis fly swastika flag, salute at Virginia shopping center where leader was killed

Nazis-at-Arlington.jpg

The bozo who posted this thread may mock this small group of assholes, but in the OP he used the few anarchists who disrupt legitimate and peaceful protests as emblematic of an entire movement. A typical damn lie by a typical right wing fool.
6 people in a parking lid do not constitute a movement lol.

And YOUR movement consists of thousands.

Nazis-at-Arlington.jpg

Look at these dumb uneducated mentally ill sick people.. Their fathers or Grandfathers died in WWII against that flag..

Hey! Hitler had his brown shirts, so the Dem's have BLM and ANTIFA for the same purpose.

And they keep claiming that it's the right that behaves like Nazi's........LOL

So then these people carrying nazi flags in America is ok with you then..?

images

Check out the symbols they are using..Nazi symbols.That is what this new flag is about.

170814170612-02-charlottesville-white-nationalist-0812-large-169.jpg

Last edited:
OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

You lie. Stop lying.
OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

You lie. Stop lying.

It's not just a matter of not liking what you posted, it's your refusal to acknowledge the racism, violence, and injustice that gave rise to the groups on the left. The right continues to ignore and deny the dangers posed and the violence committed by right wing militias, white supremacists, and racists that gave rise to them.

Every time there's an attack, like the white supremacist who stabbed two men to death for defending a Muslim girl on the commuter train, you deny the crime was committed in the name of right wing hate. Posters on this board even claimed he was a Bernie Sanders supporter even though he had Nazi propaganda on his Facebook page. Like a Nazi would ever support a Jew for president.

All that is required for evil to flourish is for people of good conscience to do nothing.

You won't even speak out against the militant or racist wings on the right and routinely deny they exist or that their existence is a problem which needs addressing. You are actively encouraging these slime by your silence. One can only conclude that you agree with both their motives and their actions.

Nazis-at-Arlington.jpg

6 people in a parking lid do not constitute a movement lol.

And YOUR movement consists of thousands.

More bullshit - you're a damn liar, and too stupid to produce credible lies.

OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

I'm a liberal. I'm not a Democrat.

Let's reflect. I no longer consider NPR, ABC, NBC, Fox, CNN, NYT, WaPo, VICE, MotherJones, The Hill etc. as reliable sources. I don't read them. I don't watch them. In fact, if it wasn't for those right of center I would have no idea what the hell they are up to currently. I have the Google news set to block them. If they rear their little heads up in my international news I discount them. Now, if they can offer something without opining and depending on which little journalist is writing I might read the article. I may also use older articles.

Because when I fight back, I am fighting them and not you.

I don't demand that you denounce a bunch of shit that is kicked out by some opining conservative outlet that you may not have even heard of, boneheaded crap that comes out of a politicians mouth or the KKK. I have found myself in conversations where I am defending people on the right that I don't even agree with because things have been taken out of context including Scalia.

If I am to protest then it will be some serious shit that I am protesting. Guaranteed. Not because the Democratic party and whatever other little groups say so. I don't take orders from the Millenials either. I am caught between two generations that never shut the fuck up.

And guess what? I am wearing pink pajamas with cupcakes on them.

OWS spinoff that was absolutely fruitful.
Rolling Jubilee

Forum List

Back