will a nuclear Iran cause WW 3 ?

I have known many, many Palestinians, but I haven't run across that.

Do you remember Atoms for Peace?
Hey, Imam-Surada! Anti-Bible liar

Your friend is Hitler’s GRAU Holocaust denier?

1000001792.jpg

Yes, a muslim dictator. You know that, but you're a liar.
But that's not what you said.

I doubt you are much of an expert on Iranian politics, but Iran has an elected president and an elected parliament.

They also have a religious council that isn't elected, and holds too much power, IMO.

But that's kind of our own fault.

You see, when the US let the Shah just murder anyone who looked at him funny, the only institution that could survive and stand up to him were the Clergy. He could exile Khomeini, but never dared murder him.

Which goes back to my original point, as long as the Iranian people feel threatened by the US and Israel, the more they will support the crazier radicals.

But that's not what you said.

I doubt you are much of an expert on Iranian politics, but Iran has an elected president and an elected parliament.

They also have a religious council that isn't elected, and holds too much power, IMO.

But that's kind of our own fault.

You see, when the US let the Shah just murder anyone who looked at him funny, the only institution that could survive and stand up to him were the Clergy. He could exile Khomeini, but never dared murder him.

Which goes back to my original point, as long as the Iranian people feel threatened by the US and Israel, the more they will support the crazier radicals.
The people do not support the Muslim clerics and you know it. First you denied Iran was run by a dictator and now you admit it's true and it's our fault. You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back