will a nuclear Iran cause WW 3 ?

So? Most of the filth you love that your islamo nazi hero Adolf actually
said and wrote----preceded 1940. The Ayatoilet Ali Khomenei openly stated
that he would like to KISS your heroes who shoved the muzzles of pistols
into the vaginas of jewish women and shot out their insides for the GLORY OF
ALLAH and his rapist BBF, al nabi
Clean your own racist ethno-supremacist state before worrying about Arabs.

Zionist militia’s efforts to recruit Nazis in fight against the British are revealed

"Zionist Militia’s Efforts to Recruit Nazis in Fight Against the British Are Revealed​

"The Haganah interrogated members of the Lehi in 1942 – and the recently released transcripts shed light on a dark chapter in the right-wing militia’s history: ‘Stern said that in war, there’s no room for sentiment’"

i lnew you would say that ... i guess you are implying tat Iran is a more reasonable peace loving country eh ?
I submit that the main reason why Iran is a problem is because of our policies.

If we want change in Iran, we need to re-engage it. Have students come to the West and trade with them, and the average Iranian might start asking the Ayatollahs why things are the way they are.

I submit that the main reason why Iran is a problem is because of our policies.

If we want change in Iran, we need to re-engage it. Have students come to the West and trade with them, and the average Iranian might start asking the Ayatollahs why things are the way they are.

"might" is a pretty big stretch to hang a foreign policy change on isn't it?

True - just as those who believe that Israels policies "might" change if the world opposes them, and supports those Israeli's that oppose Netanyahu. According to your mindset - an assurance towards "might", would be to simply eradicate/eliminate radical Zionists.

Which doesn't even address the fact the Pali population has DOUBLED while you claim Israel is killing them off.
The Jewish world-population was estimated to be around 16 million in the 1930'ies
The Nazis reportedly murdered around 7 million till 1945.
In 2023 the Jewish world-population was estimated at 16 million.

Palestinians who have been directly and indirectly murdered/killed from 1948 by Israel till today, are estimated to be around 50-80,000, compared with around 3000 Israelis/Jews.
So why shouldn't the overall Palestinian population supposedly double??

Last edited:
Says who?

If anything, Iran would be wise to build nukes.

Saddam gave up his nukes, and we murdered him.
Qadafy gave up his nukes, and we murdered him.
Kim kept his nukes, and the world is kissing his pudgy ass.
Why do you love crazy Muslim terrorist dictators?

The Jewish world-population was estimated to be around 16 million in the 1930'ies
The Nazis reportedly murdered around 7 million till 1945.
In 2023 the Jewish world-population was estimated at 16 million.

Palestinians who have been directly and indirectly murdered/killed from 1948 by Israel till today, are estimated to be around 50-80,000, compared with around 3000 Israelis/Jews.
So why shouldn't the overall Palestinian population supposedly double??
It should do so unless the Palestinian population is being subjected to
oppression and genocide----which it, CLEARLY, is not. In fact its rate
of growth is higher than is the rate of grown of MOST MUSLIM
populations----it is in a kind of REVERSE GENOCIDE----to wit--DOING
EXTRA SPECIAL WELL

Beats the alternative. If you look at the worst regimes in the world- Cuba, North Korea, Iran - they are all countries we have tried to diplomatically, culturally, and economically isolate.

It hasn't done a darned bit of good in forcing change in those countries. In fact, we give the leaders of those countries a good scapegoat for the economic hardships they should be upset about. going hungry because we are blowing our resources funding terrorists and running a nuclear program we probably don't need? Well, not our fault, it's those damned Americans!

Why do you love crazy Muslim terrorist dictators?
Iran isn't a dictatorship. They have a parliament and elections.

The problem is, they vote for people we don't like.

And it's entirely our fault. We propped up the Shah for decades. We have spent the last 45 years punishing Iran for toppling him. And then you wonder why they don't like us.

Yeah, I do. She works in Reno as a retail clerk. She seems nice, but then I see Palestinian doctors, who supposedly swore an oath to do no harm, calling for the murder of Jews.

So that gives a person some cause for concern

Don't you think?

I have known many, many Palestinians, but I haven't run across that.

Do you remember Atoms for Peace?

And it's entirely our fault. We propped up the Shah for decades. We have spent the last 45 years punishing Iran for toppling him. And then you wonder why they don't like us.

The Shah was a weasel. The elite in his immediate circle benefitted from Iran's oil revenues, but no one else did.

The British paid the Shah 3 cents on the dollar when everyone else was getting 50%. I liked Eisenhower but he really screwed up when he sided with the British and created the SAVAK. Everyone in the Middle East knew it was stupid.

After they tried to kill the Mossadeeg and finally chased him out of Iran the British revenue share to Iran increased to 13%.

Last edited:

Iran also has a muslim that runs the show. You're either a liar or stupid, probably both.

Forum List

Back