Iran Tests A Nuclear Bomb!!!!

Iran lacks the ability to build a nuclear bomb

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

"Obama's Unforgivable Betrayal
The president's nuclear accommodation of radical Islamist theocrats threatens Israel's survival.
[Obama] is no longer trying to stop Iran from going nuclear. “Never” has been slimmed down to 13 years – at best!"
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

And....speaking of the back-stabbing snake....

a. As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

b. Since he had the ability to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

c. Since he knew how a real President had ended the Evil Empire, and could have done the same, why didn't he stop them?

d. Since he knew that Iran paid 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory, why didn't he make ending that a part of the Iran Nuclear Scam....or...why didn't he stop them?
Even Trumps administration has certified that Iran is complying with the agreement

Trump Recertifies Iran Nuclear Deal, but Only Reluctantly

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

The president's nuclear accommodation of radical Islamist theocrats threatens Israel's survival.

[Obama] is no longer trying to stop Iran from going nuclear. “Never” has been slimmed down to 13 years – at best!"
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

After this string of lies:
June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Obama's Crystal-Clear Promise to Stop Iran From Getting a Nuclear Weapon

Yet, after uttering the words that would get him elected, he insisted that the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism be given a green light to develop nuclear bombs.

That's Hussein Obama, crypto-Islamist and war criminal.

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Just about every country has the ability to build a nuclear bomb, just look on the internet for the plans. What Obama did, was take away all of Irans enriched uranium and plutonium, so they had nothing to build one with.

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Just about every country has the ability to build a nuclear bomb, just look on the internet for the plans. What Obama did, was take away all of Irans enriched uranium and plutonium, so they had nothing to build one with.

Gads, you're a dunce, Lostman....

Here, for your reading displeasure:

"As they tried to build a bomb, the Iranians needed engineering help, lots of it. Even for a sovereign country with a multibillion-dollar budget, building a nuclear weapon was harder than it looked.

Nuclear weapons are both complicated and very simple. Conventional explosives get energy from breaking chemical bonds between atoms. Nuclear bombs release the energy bound up inside individual atoms, a far bigger source of power. The difference in power is staggering. Fat Man, the bomb that the United States dropped on Nagasaki in 1945, used fourteen pounds of plutonium to produce a blast with the energy produced by 42 million pounds of conventional explosive. The bomb killed 70,000 people immediately and tens of thousands more over the next generation. Yet by modern standards, the Fat Man bomb is puny.

Fortunately for humanity’s survival, most types of atoms can’t be used in nuclear weapons. The exceptions are plutonium and a certain kind of uranium, called U-235, so-called fissile materials. The United States and other major nuclear powers prefer plutonium for their bombs, because plutonium is even more potent than uranium. But plutonium is also harder to handle, and it doesn’t exist naturally. Making it requires nuclear reactors, big buildings that are prime targets for guided missiles or bombs. So uranium is the nuclear material of choice for countries like Iran, which need to make bombs in secret.

Still, uranium can’t simply be pulled out of the ground and plugged into a nuclear weapon. In its natural state, uranium ore consists of two different isotopes, U-235 and U-238. They look the same, a heavy dull yellow metal. But they have different atomic structures. U-235 can be used to make a bomb. U-238 can’t.

In its natural state, uranium is made up of 97 percent U-238, the useless kind, with just 3 percent U-235 mixed in. When the United States began the Manhattan Project to develop nuclear weapons, its scientists had to find a way to separate the valuable U-235 from U-238. They found the answer in centrifuges, enclosed chambers that spin very fast, and enabled them to pull the lighter U-235 out of the U-238.

In theory, the centrifuge procedure is relatively straightforward. But as the Iranians had found out, bridging the gap between theory and reality could be difficult. Even under the best of circumstances, it required a small army of well-trained engineers and physicists. The Iranians had an added challenge. Because of the threat of the Israeli air force, they were working in labs buried seventy feet underground."
From the novel "The Ghost War," by Alex Berenson, p. 68-70

[Obama] is no longer trying to stop Iran from going nuclear. “Never” has been slimmed down to 13 years – at best!".

13 years means even Trump doesn't have to worry about Iran making a nuclear weapon. He has plenty of time to make a better deal, or leave it for the next president to make a better deal.

Fortunately for humanity’s survival, most types of atoms can’t be used in nuclear weapons. The exceptions are plutonium and a certain kind of uranium, called U-235, so-called fissile materials

So uranium is the nuclear material of choice for countries like Iran, which need to make bombs in secret.

Still, uranium can’t simply be pulled out of the ground and plugged into a nuclear weapon.

They found the answer in centrifuges, enclosed chambers that spin very fast, and enabled them to pull the lighter U-235 out of the U-238.

Even under the best of circumstances, it required a small army of well-trained engineers and physicists.

So the hard part is making the highly enriched uranium, not building the bomb. Hell we did that with slide-rules back in 1945, and the plans are on the internet for anybody to read.

Getting the fissile material is the hard part, as your citation shows.

[Obama] is no longer trying to stop Iran from going nuclear. “Never” has been slimmed down to 13 years – at best!".

13 years means even Trump doesn't have to worry about Iran making a nuclear weapon. He has plenty of time to make a better deal, or leave it for the next president to make a better deal.

Let's examine what you just admitted, you dolt.....
Civilized nations, and leaders, have always worked to keep nuclear weapons away from nations that do not have them.....especially one's named 'worst state sponsor of terrorism'...

...but not the war criminal, Hussein Obama...

1. Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty
The Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Nuclear Weapons is the cornerstone of the nonproliferation regime. It entered into force in 1970, and 190 states have subscribed. The treaty covers three mutually reinforcing pillars—disarmament, nonproliferation, and peaceful uses of nuclear energy—and is the basis for international cooperation on stopping the spread of nuclear weapons. The basic bargain at the core of the NPT is sound: Countries with nuclear weapons will move towards disarmament; countries without nuclear weapons will not acquire them; and all countries can access peaceful nuclear technology.
Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty

2. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

3.war criminal - an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

And....speaking of the back-stabbing snake....

a. As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

b. Since he had the ability to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

c. Since he knew how a real President had ended the Evil Empire, and could have done the same, why didn't he stop them?

d. Since he knew that Iran paid 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory, why didn't he make ending that a part of the Iran Nuclear Scam....or...why didn't he stop them?
Even Trumps administration has certified that Iran is complying with the agreement

Trump Recertifies Iran Nuclear Deal, but Only Reluctantly

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

After this string of lies:
June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Obama's Crystal-Clear Promise to Stop Iran From Getting a Nuclear Weapon

Yet, after uttering the words that would get him elected, he insisted that the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism be given a green light to develop nuclear bombs.

That's Hussein Obama, crypto-Islamist and war criminal.

Great Presidents like Obama understand the importance of diplomacy over threats in order to resolve conflicts
His historic deal to get Iran to abandon its nuclear program made the whole world safer

In contrast, Trump engages in a childish pissing contest with Kim Jong Un. A contest he loses at every chance

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Thanks to the brilliant diplomatic efforts of President Obama, Iran not only gave up its supplies of enriched uranium but the centerfuges in which to produce it

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Fortunately for humanity’s survival, most types of atoms can’t be used in nuclear weapons. The exceptions are plutonium and a certain kind of uranium, called U-235, so-called fissile materials

So uranium is the nuclear material of choice for countries like Iran, which need to make bombs in secret.

Still, uranium can’t simply be pulled out of the ground and plugged into a nuclear weapon.

They found the answer in centrifuges, enclosed chambers that spin very fast, and enabled them to pull the lighter U-235 out of the U-238.

Even under the best of circumstances, it required a small army of well-trained engineers and physicists.

So the hard part is making the highly enriched uranium, not building the bomb. Hell we did that with slide-rules back in 1945, and the plans are on the internet for anybody to read.

Getting the fissile material is the hard part, as your citation shows.

You're a product of government school, huh?

Iran is making MORE weaponized material....

they already have bombs and missiles from North Korea.

"But none of Iran’s nuclear facilities, including the Fordow center will be closed, as The Washington Post noted. Not one of the country’s 19,000 centrifuges will be dismantled. Tehran’s existing pile of enriched uranium will be “reduced” but not necessarily shipped out of the country. .... But when the accord lapses the Islamic Republic will instantly become a threshold nuclear state."

War criminal and crypto-Islamist Obama has given Iran the green light for nuclear weapons......savages who WANT nuclear conflagration to hasten the arrival of the 12th Imam.

Let's examine what you just admitted, you dolt.....
Civilized nations, and leaders, have always worked to keep nuclear weapons away from nations that do not have them.....especially one's named 'worst state sponsor of terrorism'...

Eisenhower "atoms for peace" promoted everybody have enriched uranium

Last edited:

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Thanks to the brilliant diplomatic efforts of President Obama, Iran not only gave up its supplies of enriched uranium but the centerfuges in which to produce it

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

"But none of Iran’s nuclear facilities, including the Fordow center will be closed, as The Washington Post noted. Not one of the country’s 19,000 centrifuges will be dismantled. Tehran’s existing pile of enriched uranium will be “reduced” but not necessarily shipped out of the country. .... But when the accord lapses the Islamic Republic will instantly become a threshold nuclear state."

I'd demand that you stop lying, but then you'd be mute.

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Technically Iran didn't give up ALL it's centrifuges, and those they were allowed to keep are under close international inspection and control. They can and do visit nuclear sites at a moments notice, and Iran has to let them in without a minutes delay.

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Every 90 days, Trump is required by law to certify whether Iran is complying with the terms of disarmament

He goes into a rage as he is forced to admit they are

Tehran’s existing pile of enriched uranium will be “reduced” but not necessarily shipped out of the country.

Irans stockpile of HEU was shipped to Trumps pal Vladimir Putin in Russia for safe keeping. They could keep enough low enriched uranium for their reactors
But so little, that even if they enriched it in their centrifuges, they didn't have enough to make a bomb.

It is striking to watch how a master diplomat like Obams was able to negotiate a disarmament with Iran

Vs

How bumbling Trump engages in petty threats of destruction with N Korea

It is striking to watch how a master diplomat like Obams was able to negotiate a disarmament with Iran

Vs

How bumbling Trump engages in petty threats of destruction with N Korea

It looks like North Korea has developed a hydrogen bomb, which means their ICBM's don't need to be very accurate.

This was in response to Trumps "As I said, they will be met with fire and fury and frankly, power, the likes of which this world has never seen before.”.

Thanks for tweeting instead of negotiating. ;)

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Every 90 days, Trump is required by law to certify whether Iran is complying with the terms of disarmament

He goes into a rage as he is forced to admit they are
Prove it.

Forum List

Back