will a nuclear Iran cause WW 3 ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the major sponsor of terror constantly attacking through their proxies will the regime step up its aggression when they get the bomb ? will a nuclear Iran draw the world into WW 3 ? theres no denying that Iran is the major aggressor in the Mid East , imagine how aggressive they will become when they get the bomb !

"There is a cute saying, I don’t know what weapons World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. And then there’s another one: in nuclear war all men are cremated equal."

so.......

with the major sponsor of terror constantly attacking through their proxies will the regime step up its aggression when they get the bomb ? will a nuclear Iran draw the world into WW 3 ? theres no denying that Iran is the major aggressor in the Mid East , imagine how aggressive they will become when they get the bomb !

Building a bomb, and being able to deliver it are two different things. They've already got several nukes in crude form now. Thanks to Trump killing the JOPCA, and getting the inspectors kicked out of country. What a fuck up that was. There were no attacks by any Iranian proxies during that treaty, and we were actually close to diplomacy with the government.

Leave to a chickenshit, chicken hawk fuck up Republican to fuck things up. So you can STFU about any wars.

Building a bomb, and being able to deliver it are two different things. They've already got several nukes in crude form now. Thanks to Trump killing the JOPCA, and getting the inspectors kicked out of country. What a fuck up that was. There were no attacks by any Iranian proxies during that treaty, and we were actually close to diplomacy with the government.

Leave to a chickenshit, chicken hawk fuck up Republican to fuck things up. So you can STFU about any wars.
they were nowhere near getting the bomb when Trump was POTUS ! his sanctions left them financially to weak to carry out the attacks and funding for nukes ... since Briben has been in office they are flushed with cash for said things .. its just a fact ... now that i've answered your question i will remind you that this thread is about the dangers of a nuclear Iran not Trump or Briben ..

I guess you forgot about this shit didnt you, you fucking moron..

No, most likely the Israeli-owned US government will lead the world into WWIII

We used to have the fear of mutual assured destruction. But, these people believe Allah is on their side and they will be victorious, and any Muslims who will die in the process are the greatest martyrs who ever lived and will go down in history. They are not afraid of mutual assured destruction.

We used to have the fear of mutual assured destruction. But, these people believe Allah is on their side and they will be victorious, and any Muslims who will die in the process are the greatest martyrs who ever lived and will go down in history. They are not afraid of mutual assured destruction.

Dunno, but seems as though humans want some excitement.

annie pp 1.56.gif

Do you honestly believe the Iranians stopped developing nuclear weapons because of Obama :auiqs.jpg:

What a sweet little world you live in. You can't make deals with the loons in the ME, even a dead hamster knows that. Obama was just simply paying them whilst Iran was being covert with their nuclear programme.

Don't tell me, inspectors were sent in. Of course the inspectors were taken to every site :rolleyes:

There are some credulous folk in the world.

Well, Iran's military gear is from Russia and China, will it be up to much? I don't think Iran could deliver a bomb a meaningful distance from itself.

Face facts. Iran may or not be nuclear. If they are distance is limited.

No doubt a US boomer is sitting there.. with enough to send Iran to the stone age

"There is a cute saying, I don’t know what weapons World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. And then there’s another one: in nuclear war all men are cremated equal."

so.......
only an idiot would make either statement.

And before you go on i know full well that Einstein made the first statement.

For the past 40 years Netanyahu has been telling us that Iran is 3 months away from developing nukes. I seriously wonder what caused Americans to have the attention span of a squirrel.

Do you honestly believe the Iranians stopped developing nuclear weapons because of Obama :auiqs.jpg:

What a sweet little world you live in. You can't make deals with the loons in the ME, even a dead hamster knows that. Obama was just simply paying them whilst Iran was being covert with their nuclear programme.

Don't tell me, inspectors were sent in. Of course the inspectors were taken to every site :rolleyes:

There are some credulous folk in the world.
Iran does not have nuclear weapons 15 years later.

Forum List

Back