Iran Tests A Nuclear Bomb!!!!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Oh....wait.....did I say 'Iran'???

Silly of me....I should have specified that it was their subsidiary, North Korea.

That's right....North Korea has been, for years, the nuclear bomb and missile factory for Iran.....and for that service Iran pays 20-30% of North Korea's GDP.

"North Korea Claims Test of Hydrogen Bomb for Long-Range Missile a Success"
North Korea Claims Test of Hydrogen Bomb for Long-Range Missile a Success

One would imagine that Hussein Obama knew that.....yet not a smidgen about stopping this, in the Iran Nuclear Scam.

And....speaking of the back-stabbing snake....

a. As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

b. Since he had the ability to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

c. Since he knew how a real President had ended the Evil Empire, and could have done the same, why didn't he stop them?

d. Since he knew that Iran paid 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory, why didn't he make ending that a part of the Iran Nuclear Scam....or...why didn't he stop them?

Any Obama voters care to answer those queries????

Last edited:
Thank you jughead. And, jughead has fled the country.

Silly of me....I should have specified that it was their subsidiary, North Korea.

That's right....North Korea has been, for years, the nuclear bomb and missile factory for Iran.....and for that service Iran pays 20-30% of North Korea's GDP.

One would imagine that Hussein Obama knew that.....yet not a smidgen about stopping this, in the Iran Nuclear Scam.

a. As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

b. Since he had the ability to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

c. Since he knew how a real President had ended the Evil Empire, and could have done the same, why didn't he stop them?

d. Since he knew that Iran paid 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory, why didn't he make ending that a part of the Iran Nuclear Scam....or...why didn't he stop them?

Dumb post. He had to leave something for the Pubs to do, I mean the ACA, Iran deal, and pulling us out of the depression of 08 was enough all the while working against the obstructionist Republicans in office. So T comes in and has a good economy, and nothing to do, well he can make a deal with NK. I mean , the art of the deal man can't make a deal. Seems to me he is just wanting to deregulate everything and cut taxes. When is he going to make a deal?

Dumb post. He had to leave something for the Pubs to do, I mean the ACA, Iran deal, and pulling us out of the depression of 08 was enough all the while working against the obstructionist Republicans in office. So T comes in and has a good economy, and nothing to do, well he can make a deal with NK. I mean , the art of the deal man can't make a deal. Seems to me he is just wanting to deregulate everything and cut taxes. When is he going to make a deal?

There is not a single success in the list you tried to suggest.

ObamaCare has been an unmitigated failure

The Nuclear Deal gives atomic weapons to 7th century barbarian

This was Obama's 'pulling us out of a depression'.
1... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

4. . In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that “for the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.”Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls “an underground earthquake” that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
“Let’s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,” writes Clifton."Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

5. "Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing
It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing

6. . "That basic math is why middle class incomes have been in decline under Obama. The Census Bureau reports that since Obama became President 7 years ago, real median household income has fallen by $1,300 a year. Heritage Foundation Chief Economist Steve Moore explained in testimony before the Ways and Means Committee, “At 2 percent growth the economy doesn’t spin off enough jobs to increase wages, and tax revenues grow much too slowly to balance the budget.”
The recession officially ended more than 6 years ago. Wages and incomes have always grown in recoveries, not declined. Moreover, the American historical record is the deeper the recession, the stronger the recovery. The economy is supposed to boom in a recovery to catch up with its long term economic growth trendline. But over 6 years after the recession ended, that still has not happened. Instead, what we have gotten under President Obama is the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression." Realizing The Super Bowl Of American Economic Growth

7. "Even if you leave out the first quarter of 2009—when the recession that started in December 2007 was still ongoing--President Barack Obama has presided over the lowest average first-quarter GDP growth of any president who has served since 1947, which is the earliest year for which the Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated quarterly GDP growth. " http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence...-obama-has-lowest-average-1stq-gdp-growth-any

8. The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush. And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administration’s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Dodd–Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. Red Tape Rising: Five Years of Regulatory Expansion

9. . "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

10. . "Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of the original $2 billion appropriatedin 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customer’s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.
Obamacare Co-Op Mess Causes $1.3 Billion In Losses

11. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/with-gdp-downgrade-obama-growth-gap-expands/

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/01/obama-always-wrong-never-in-doubt.php

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/09/investing/hedge-fund-billionaire-defends-obama-chanos/

12. ".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

One can only conclude that wanted to get the 'dumbest post of the day' in early.

Iran lacks the ability to build a nuclear bomb

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

I'm beginning to believe Trump should take a page from Michael Corleone on the international scene.

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

"Obama's Unforgivable Betrayal
The president's nuclear accommodation of radical Islamist theocrats threatens Israel's survival.
[Obama] is no longer trying to stop Iran from going nuclear. “Never” has been slimmed down to 13 years – at best!"
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

Yeah, saying Iran makes it sound like Obama's deal failed. Saying N. Korea instead proves that George W. Bush's six way talks failed.

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

The president's nuclear accommodation of radical Islamist theocrats threatens Israel's survival.
[Obama] is no longer trying to stop Iran from going nuclear. “Never” has been slimmed down to 13 years – at best!"
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

Hobama's Chief of Staff was Iranian and the Left thinks that it is unfair that Israel has nukes and the Iranians don't

He'll make more deals when he does. That's all you need to know.

Yeah, saying Iran makes it sound like Obama's deal failed. Saying N. Korea instead proves that George W. Bush's six way talks failed.

Have no fear, Lostman.....I'm here to educate you!!!!

Not only did Obama clear the path for Iran to get nuclear weapons, but he paid for them, too!!!!!!
"US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran"
US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics

and

"Breitbart - Obama gave Iran a $150 billion signing bonus. "
Breitbart

What a bottom-feeding low-life this cryto-Islamist is!!!!!

Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

"Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

"....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

Hussein Obama......war criminal.

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Even Trumps administration has certified that Iran is complying with the agreement

Trump Recertifies Iran Nuclear Deal, but Only Reluctantly

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Even Trumps administration has certified that Iran is complying with the agreement

Trump Recertifies Iran Nuclear Deal, but Only Reluctantly

THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA
yes, thanks jughead for giving islamo-fascists nukes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back