Iran has signed a historic nuclear deal – now it’s Israel’s turn

The next President is going to have his hands full dealing with the chaos and insanity Obama has caused with his blundering foreign policy.

This guy actually was given a Nobel Peace Prize before he actually did anything to earn it.

And now it's too late to revoke it from the guy who's mistakes will lead to World War III.

The GOP and PM Bibi will be leading us into WWIII.

Well, if it gets rid of most of the muslims, it should be started immediately!

world+without+muslims.jpg

World War III will happen because the West bumbled into it, just like we bumbled into World War I and World War II.

If it breaks out into a nuclear war, I don't expect to survive, since I assume Las Vegas will be a target.

The worst fate will be to survive, and live in the ruins and ashes.

Strawman argument, much?

Showing a conventional alternative to your nuclear nutbaggery is a strawman argument? LOL!

And it was a pretty lame strawman argument too. lol

You need to look up strawman, it's another of the many things you don't understand.

Project all you want to while you continue to use the marxist 25 Rules of Disinformation all trolls / shills use, like #4, for example.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent’s argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

No strawman needed to take down the idiotic claims that Israel caused tsunamis and nuked multiple targets and the media, Jewish owned, no doubt, covered it up.

What's wrong, Jewish guy banging your ex?

Nope, is that why you hate Iran? Iranians banging your ex?

Check out the link I posted above.

Historic Speech in Damascus sends Shockwaves around the World

Here is transcript of this Historic Keynote Address by Gordon Duff at the International Conference on Combating Terrorism and Religious Extremist Conference held in Damascus, Syria first week of December, 2014. Gaps are where his speech was translated to listeners.

Gordon Duff: Too many people have died for people to continue speaking in terms that are unclear and just not speaking the truth.

It’s time we simply said what we know, whether it’s classified information or not.
All of you have seen the results of what we’re saying.

What we’re saying will fit what has happened here and what facts you’ve been able to bring out…

Our hypothesis is based on solid information, solid research on the ground, using human signals intelligence from our extensive capabilities.

We don’t guess. We know what we’re talking about here. Their motivation is largely economic.

They’re a criminal organization but they are part of a worldwide criminal organization.

And they’re here in your territory, taking your things – your factories, your lives, your people – for the enrichment of a specific group of people who need to be held to account.

It’s almost as though it’s a police problem.

This is crime.

This terrorism you’re suffering is worldwide crime on a scale we have never seen before.
There has never been anything like this.

But, here you are along with your fellow 94 IQ ZioShills DEFENDING "poor" Israel.

Oh well, a 94 IQ means you're probably not very bright. Smart enough to know how to lie. Not smart enough for anything else.

Nope, is that why you hate Iran?

Not Iran, just the terror loving mullahs.
String 'em up, before they continue their evil.

Vigilante
90 points higher than you, lamb boy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scary part is you probably believe that while continuing to make off topic posts trying to hijack this thread.

Whydowehavewars2.jpg

Thanks for doing your part to keep this thread at the top of the page...where it belongs.

You're welcome lamb boy!

Anytime, Terrorist.

Gets pretty bad when even wikipedia says you're full of sh*t.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 is a United Nations Security Council resolution adopted unanimously by the United Nations Security Council on 8 November 2002, offering Iraq under Saddam Hussein "a final opportunity to comply with its disarmament obligations" that had been set out in several previous resolutions (Resolution 660, Resolution 661, Resolution 678, Resolution 686, Resolution 687, Resolution 688, Resolution 707, Resolution 715, Resolution 986, and Resolution 1284).

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Israel, right now is going through what Iraq did back in 2001-02. The difference is...Iraq didn't have any WMD's. Israel has 400+ nukes and God knows how many chemical weapons and bio weapons.

My prediction: Invasion of Israel in 2 years (or less) unless Israel surrenders it's WMD's.

Israel is the only country that is subjugating millions of people for generations. That is the source of their insecurity. By your logic, Iran should have nuclear weapons, because Iran is being constantly threatened by nuclear armed Israel and US.

Still lying, I see....

I never lie about schitzreal. It's only necessary to lie when one DEFENDS schitzreal. As you well know already.

I think that the first gulf war is a good example of nuclear deterrent in action. Saddam pelted Israel with scud missiles. He could have easily put chemical warheads on them but he didn't. Why not? Because Israel said "If we are attacked non-conventionally, we will respond non-conventionally."

Hussein knew schitzreal had nukes back in 1991. So WHY didn't America know that?

Answer: We would have if America didn't have a blight owned media. There was a conflict of interest so WASPS in America never learned the truth about schitzreals nukes until last year.

The Iranian government is controlled by extremists. I am sure the average every day Iranian is more reasonable than the government. But the reasonable people are not in power in Iran.

You're welcome lamb boy!

Anytime, Terrorist.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 is a United Nations Security Council resolution adopted unanimously by the United Nations Security Council on 8 November 2002, offering Iraq under Saddam Hussein "a final opportunity to comply with its disarmament obligations" that had been set out in several previous resolutions (Resolution 660, Resolution 661, Resolution 678, Resolution 686, Resolution 687, Resolution 688, Resolution 707, Resolution 715, Resolution 986, and Resolution 1284).

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Israel, right now is going through what Iraq did back in 2001-02. The difference is...Iraq didn't have any WMD's. Israel has 400+ nukes and God knows how many chemical weapons and bio weapons.

My prediction: Invasion of Israel in 2 years (or less) unless Israel surrenders it's WMD's.

Israel is the only country that is subjugating millions of people for generations. That is the source of their insecurity. By your logic, Iran should have nuclear weapons, because Iran is being constantly threatened by nuclear armed Israel and US.

Still lying, I see....

I never lie about schitzreal. It's only necessary to lie when one DEFENDS schitzreal. As you well know already.

I think that the first gulf war is a good example of nuclear deterrent in action. Saddam pelted Israel with scud missiles. He could have easily put chemical warheads on them but he didn't. Why not? Because Israel said "If we are attacked non-conventionally, we will respond non-conventionally."

Hussein knew schitzreal had nukes back in 1991. So WHY didn't America know that?

Answer: We would have if America didn't have a blight owned media. There was a conflict of interest so WASPS in America never learned the truth about schitzreals nukes until last year.
What is schitzreal? It sounds like a kind of German sausage.

You need to look up strawman, it's another of the many things you don't understand.

Project all you want to while you continue to use the marxist 25 Rules of Disinformation all trolls / shills use, like #4, for example.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent’s argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

No strawman needed to take down the idiotic claims that Israel caused tsunamis and nuked multiple targets and the media, Jewish owned, no doubt, covered it up.

Here is transcript of this Historic Keynote Address by Gordon Duff at the International Conference on Combating Terrorism and Religious Extremist Conference held in Damascus, Syria first week of December, 2014. Gaps are where his speech was translated to listeners.

Gordon Duff: Too many people have died for people to continue speaking in terms that are unclear and just not speaking the truth.

It’s time we simply said what we know, whether it’s classified information or not.

What we’re saying will fit what has happened here and what facts you’ve been able to bring out…

Our hypothesis is based on solid information, solid research on the ground, using human signals intelligence from our extensive capabilities.

We don’t guess. We know what we’re talking about here. Their motivation is largely economic.

They’re a criminal organization but they are part of a worldwide criminal organization.

And they’re here in your territory, taking your things – your factories, your lives, your people – for the enrichment of a specific group of people who need to be held to account.

This is crime.

This terrorism you’re suffering is worldwide crime on a scale we have never seen before.

But, here you are along with your fellow 94 IQ ZioShills DEFENDING "poor" Israel.

Oh well, a 94 IQ means you're probably not very bright. Smart enough to know how to lie. Not smart enough for anything else.

Why? Because they hang gays and bankers? Nice to know what your priorities are.

Diplomacy is a slow process but it's the only way to reduce global nuclear arsenals.

Diplomacy requires that Israel's fears of genocidal destruction by its neighbors if it gives up its nuclear weapons be taken into account. However, there is no reason that such fears should prevent Israel from accepting IAEA inspections and a complete public accounting of the history of its nuclear weapons program. The first step in any general agreement on Middle East nuclear weapons must be IAEA inspections of the Israeli nuclear arsenal, and Israel has nothing to fear from this. Such a step would actually improve Israel's global image. Many people agree with this view:

The lion that roared Israel and the Iran deal Brookings Institution

This is crime.

When Iran had it's younger dissidents look to Obama for help with it's green revolution he turned his back on them. He's the best president Iran has ever had.
Bari Weiss and David Feith Denying the Green Revolution - WSJ

Anytime, Terrorist.

Still lying, I see....

What is schitzreal? It sounds like a kind of German sausage.

Thank you for your demonstration of your likely 94 IQ level.

It is ironic that Iran faced sanctions for so long regarding their nuclear programme, yet countries such as the US and France actually broke the rules of the NPT by supplying countries who were not signed up to the NPT (Israel, India, Pakistan) with military nuclear technology and possibly weapons.
The hypocrisy is astounding.

World War III will happen because the West bumbled into it, just like we bumbled into World War I and World War II.

If it breaks out into a nuclear war, I don't expect to survive, since I assume Las Vegas will be a target.

The worst fate will be to survive, and live in the ruins and ashes.

Blights; aka Zionist schitzrealis, brought America into World War 1 and 2. Their first President Chaim Weizmann admitted that.

Pretty ironic when a fleabag like him is more honest than someone like you.

You're welcome lamb boy!

Anytime, Terrorist.

Still lying, I see....

You don't know who gave Israel nukes.... you are a dimwitted lamb eater!

Poll: Most Americans oppose compensating Israel for Iran nuclear deal

WASHINGTON, July 27, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being released by the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy:

An overwhelming majority of Americans oppose providing any special compensation to the state of Israel in order to assuage its concerns about the Iran nuclear deal. Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu opposes the Iran deal as an "existential threat" and retains Israel's right to attack Iran.

Asked to indicate their level of support for various compensation options proposed during and after negotiations:

7.9 percent support increasing annual US aid to Israel from $3.5 billion to $5 billion. Israel currently receives the largest share of the total US foreign aid budget. The Obama administration is offering increased aid to reduce Israeli opposition to the deal. No specific package has been announced.

4.1 percent favor giving Israel deep penetrating "bunker buster" bombs of the type designed to destroy fortified targets.Michael Makovsky, president of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs, has widely promoted giving the weapons to Israelalong with the bombers needed for delivery.

4.0 percent support providing Israel with B-52 long-range bombers. Israel's air power is thought to be inadequate for distant targets such as Iran. Former Middle East advisor Dennis Ross proposed that B-52s bombers would give Israel a more "credible" deterrent threat against Iran.

3.4 percent favor releasing jailed Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard to Israel. Pollard is serving a 30-year prison term for spying on the US for Israel and is eligible for mandatory parole in November. Pollard will not be able to travel to Israel unless there is special intervention by the Obama administration.

While 12.8 percent favor "all of the above" compensation options be given to Israel, an overwhelming 67.8 percent of Americans chose "none of the above."

The IRmep poll, with a margin of error of plus or minus 2.2 percent, was fielded to 1,500 respondents July 25-26 by Google Consumer Surveys. Poll data may be viewed online at:

The US UN Security Council have signed an agreement with Iran to limit its nuclear program. What compensation should the US provide to Israel

In mid-July Iran signed an agreement with the permanent members of the UN Security Council plus Germany (P5 +1) agreeing to additional limitations on its nuclear program in exchange for relief from an international economic boycott. Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NNPT) which encourages civilian nuclear industry in exchange for prohibitions on nuclear weapons development. Israel refuses to sign the NNPT and according to the US Department of Defense has extensive nuclear weapons production facilities.

SOURCE Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy

This is crime.

Diplomacy is a slow process but it's the only way to reduce global nuclear arsenals.

Diplomacy requires that Israel's fears of genocidal destruction by its neighbors if it gives up its nuclear weapons be taken into account. However, there is no reason that such fears should prevent Israel from accepting IAEA inspections and a complete public accounting of the history of its nuclear weapons program. The first step in any general agreement on Middle East nuclear weapons must be IAEA inspections of the Israeli nuclear arsenal, and Israel has nothing to fear from this. Such a step would actually improve Israel's global image. Many people agree with this view:

Why? Because they hang gays and bankers?

Iran hangs gays and bankers?
I'm more concerned about their world-wide support for terrorism.

Arm yourself to the hilt Israel. There is a country close by that wants to wipe you off the map, and we are backing them 100%. Trust yourself and God only.

Can you please tell us who said those words and when? Also speak for yourself, as I and many US citizen and other European people are not backing Israehell.

The whole world is going to go against the Jews. We are seeing it world wide, and especially the UN. We were Israel's most important ally and always have been until Obama spit in their face.
Knowing prophesy and the meaning of all, in "all nations will be against Israel", I always wondered what the catalyst would be to cause the United States to go from friend to enemy concerning Israel. The answer was Obama.

The Jews are going to be slaughtered en masse again. and I believe Revelation describes debris that is radioactive, that will be flagged for haz mats to find and dispose of. It is not to be touched. Obama is contributing everything he can to this endeavor.

But there is one factor the world doesn't believe in any more, The God of Abraham, and the Jewish Rabbi that calls Him Father. There will never not be an Israel. Christ plans to spend an eternity there.

The writers of the bible wrote about the time they were in, nothing to do about today, what they wrote about happened, they could no more predict ahead any more than any of us can. They were ordinary people , and knew a lot less than we do today. So the Jews are not special people, Israel didn't even exist for the writers of the NT or OT really, and The God of Abraham , Issac and Jacob is the same God of everybody.

One more thing, according the scriptures since you hang on every word of them, King Cyrus a Persian was the anointed one by Yahweh. Its fact the Hebrews were not monotheistic until the exile of Babylon due to the Persian influence. The reason the Zionist want to destroy the Palestinians, Iranians, Persians, is so their history doesn't come into question, because they are not who they say they are. Iran and the Persians have a long history and was a GREAT empire and can once again be a great nation, and has stood the test of time. Get out of the end times cult. People that teach this stuff want to scare you and want your money.

Last edited:
Bobby, you would be a lot more credible if you would stop calling Israel "schitzreal."

This is crime.

Iran doesn't support terrorism. Iran kills terrorists.

Example: Iran is in Iraq right now killing ISIS.

Here's an idea? Presume I don't believe zio propaganda and especially not lame zio propaganda. Then make your posts keeping im mind that simple cfriteria. Can you handle that, Moshe?

Nuclear weapons are not a right that states possess, no matter their opposition. Their use is not a targeted military strike, their use is an indiscriminate massacre of civilians and military personnel alike. Their use is, and always will be, a war crime.

Let's take a hypothetical. Israel, afraid of the always-nonexistent nuclear threat coming from tehran, launches a pre-emptive strike on an iranian nuclear physics conference in Tehran. A legitimate military target, you might think. Take out some silos, decapitate the government, maybe bag the supreme leader, and teach those naughty iranians not to threaten israel again.

Within about 24 hours 8,000,000 Iranian civilians die (population of tehran). Another 24 hours later and another 6,000,000 (wider metropolitan area of tehran) are dying of radiation sickness, or at the least, incredibly messed up.

A huge pile of irradiated matter is distributed into the atmosphere, to fall downwind of Tehran. Now, given prevailing wind direction, the majority of that material falls on Damascus, Amman, Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. The plume causes deaths, birth defects and severe illness all the way down to Cairo and irradiates a good chunk of the Mediterranean.

Of course, in a MAD scenario, the Iranians just launched their (non-existent) missiles at Israel as well. Probably not targeting al-Quds, they hit major urban conglomerations all around the promised land, reducing it, and the majority of it's densely populated people, into radioactive ash, and the desert into glass.

Luckily for you, Israel has somewhere between 200-400 nuclear weapons with advanced second strike capability. They retaliate. The world ends.

Bobby, you would be a lot more credible if you would stop calling Israel "schitzreal."

Why would I care if I appear credible to you or not? Think of schitzreal being a German sausage as you suggested, if you like.

How about Izzieland? Is that preferable?

This is crime.

It has been shown that Iran is not the main supporters of Hezbollah and SA has been supporting Hamas since the 2000's. Iran a world wide supporter of terrorism is propaganda by Israel, SA and the US. Brookings is a Zionist and neocon institute.

This is crime.

Example: Iran is in Iraq right now killing ISIS.

Here's an idea? Presume I don't believe zio propaganda and especially not lame zio propaganda. Then make your posts keeping im mind that simple cfriteria. Can you handle that, Moshe?

Nuclear weapons are not a right that states possess, no matter their opposition. Their use is not a targeted military strike, their use is an indiscriminate massacre of civilians and military personnel alike. Their use is, and always will be, a war crime.

Let's take a hypothetical. Israel, afraid of the always-nonexistent nuclear threat coming from tehran, launches a pre-emptive strike on an iranian nuclear physics conference in Tehran. A legitimate military target, you might think. Take out some silos, decapitate the government, maybe bag the supreme leader, and teach those naughty iranians not to threaten israel again.

Within about 24 hours 8,000,000 Iranian civilians die (population of tehran). Another 24 hours later and another 6,000,000 (wider metropolitan area of tehran) are dying of radiation sickness, or at the least, incredibly messed up.

A huge pile of irradiated matter is distributed into the atmosphere, to fall downwind of Tehran. Now, given prevailing wind direction, the majority of that material falls on Damascus, Amman, Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. The plume causes deaths, birth defects and severe illness all the way down to Cairo and irradiates a good chunk of the Mediterranean.

Of course, in a MAD scenario, the Iranians just launched their (non-existent) missiles at Israel as well. Probably not targeting al-Quds, they hit major urban conglomerations all around the promised land, reducing it, and the majority of it's densely populated people, into radioactive ash, and the desert into glass.

Luckily for you, Israel has somewhere between 200-400 nuclear weapons with advanced second strike capability. They retaliate. The world ends.

Do you have mad cow? Or is the tertiary syphilis finally getting to you?

Within about 24 hours 8,000,000 Iranian civilians die (population of tehran).

Why would a conventional strike kill 8 million in a day?

Forum List

Back