Iran Foreign Minister: Israel should disarm as well

Yes, but it is an intriguing question. A lot of the anger in the Middle East is derived from Israel's nuclear ability, an ability that they cannot use for the madness it would create if they did. They should at minimum join the rest of civilized countries and sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and take the rhetoric down some notches. Peace is what everyone wants, how can holding on to nukes you can't use be helpful at all?

The only way there will be peace is if Israel keeps their nukes and keeps them ready.

Yep, some people are very naive.
The only way there will be peace is if Israel keeps their nukes and keeps them ready.
That's the only way there will be conflict forever. The only way for peace is to wipe the state of Israel off the map. It will happen sooner or later....
----------------------------------------------

I started to Report this post for...well, the reason would be obvious to all but lunatics.....but I hate censorship.

Do you actually claim that "peace" can "only" be achieved by wiping the State of Israel off the map.

Have you thought that through?

Peace is what everyone wants, how can holding on to nukes you can't use be helpful at all?

The leadership in Israel maintains its hold on that country through endless and existential fear....Explain to a Muslim why Israel can have several nukes, but the entire world panics if Iran wishes to do the same.......Keep in mind that Muslim and sometime radical Pakistan has plenty of nukes.

This is purely and simply a ludicrous propaganda statement on the part of the treacherous Iranians who with good reason are treating the rest of the world like fools.

Iran is saying that the world has nothing to fear about them achieving nuclear weapons capability.

Everyone by now should be aware that the break out time for Iran to make a nuclear bomb is about one year, whether they wish to honor the deal or not.

At the best they will have the bomb within 10 to 15 years within the agreement.

At the worst within a year from breaking the deal.

Any of these time periods are the mere blinking of an eye in the history of the world!

Thank Obama and Kerry once again.

Israel is fully aware they are classified as the Little Satan, doomed to extinction and will not take this idiotic statement seriously, neither will anybody who understands the great danger that Iran poses.

...A lot of the anger in the Middle East is derived from Israel's nuclear ability...
No, a lot of anger in the Middle East is derived from Israel existing in the first place, and having kicked Arab-Muslim ass so hard, so many times, against great odds.

...Iran Foreign Minister: Israel should disarm as well...

giphy.gif

To hell with Iran... same goes for anybody playing Useful Idiot and pitching their agenda for them...

Last edited:

That's the only way there will be conflict forever. The only way for peace is to wipe the state of Israel off the map. It will happen sooner or later....

I started to Report this post for...well, the reason would be obvious to all but lunatics.....but I hate censorship.

Do you actually claim that "peace" can "only" be achieved by wiping the State of Israel off the map.

Go ahead but its not against the TOS here. I never said eliminate jews I said the STATE OF ISRAEL very big difference there. Oh and yes I do think it would bring more peace than there is now. There will always be tribal squabbles in the ME.

Thank Obama and Kerry once again.

Israel is fully aware they are classified as the Little Satan, doomed to extinction and will not take this idiotic statement seriously, neither will anybody who understands the great danger that Iran poses.

Don't you ever get tired of blaming everything on Obama?

Do you think that Iran developed its nuclear capabilities just in the last 6 years? Could you even find Iran on a map before FOX showed you?

Go ahead but its not against the TOS here. I never said eliminate jews I said the STATE OF ISRAEL very big difference there. Oh and yes I do think it would bring more peace than there is now. There will always be tribal squabbles in the ME.
----------------------------

So, now you are claiming the State of Israel can be eliminated--peacefully?

And that would bring "more peace than there is now".

The peace that isn't there now is because the Arab Shia's are killing the Arab Sunnis and the Arab Sunnis are killing the Arab Shia's to the point that that the Persian Shia's have had to jump in and kill them both....the Jews in Israel are about the ones enjoying peace...and that is apparently because they are the only civilized people over there.

I can't decide if you are a Muslim or a Moron. How can I choose, when it might be both?

Tell me when Israel has stated it is policy to wipe Iran from the map.
Peace is what everyone wants, how can holding on to nukes you can't use be helpful at all?

The leadership in Israel maintains its hold on that country through endless and existential fear....Explain to a Muslim why Israel can have several nukes, but the entire world panics if Iran wishes to do the same.......Keep in mind that Muslim and sometime radical Pakistan has plenty of nukes.

The peace that isn't there now is because the Arab Shia's are killing the Arab Sunnis and the Arab Sunnis are killing the Arab Shia's to the point that that the Persian Shia's have had to jump in and kill them both....the Jews in Israel are about the ones enjoying peace...and that is apparently because they are the only civilized people over there.

I can't decide if you are a Muslim or a Moron. How can I choose, when it might be both?
Jews are a parasitic race who feeds on its host nation and once its sucked it dry leaves and finds a new host. Civilized my ass.

Jews are a parasitic race who feeds on its host nation and once its sucked it dry leaves and finds a new host. Civilized my ass.

Confirmed...Both Muslim and Moron.

One country hasn't vowed to kill the other country completely. One country could kill the other country completely and hasn't.

Forum List

Back