Iran has signed a historic nuclear deal – now it’s Israel’s turn

I read that article ^^^, and I don't agree that the images show irrefutable evidence of a nuclear detonation. But, even is it's true, and all the major media have not reported it, why wouldn't Syria say something? Seriously, if someone just nuked your country you're not going to scream bloody murder? One would think Assad--and Iranian leadership--would be telling this to everyone every chance they get. Why would Iran agree to any limitations for its development of nuclear weapons if they knew Israel has already nuked its neighbor? :dunno:

Oh, of course you don't agree with it. Heck, I don't expect any of the Israel firsters that have posted in this thread expressing their undying support of the rogue nuclear terrorist state in the ME to agree with it. Syria did scream bloody murder about it...but as I pointed out before, your GOD....ABCNNBCBSFOXNYTAP covered it all up. That is why schitzreals crime against humanity has been reported on alternative media....but, not the former MSM ( only 13% of America still trusts MSM...people like you).

frame1.gif

The following captures give you a clear reference for what is happening in the frames above. Put your finger on one of the flames in the frame above to see where it is in the picture while the light of the nuke is still overwhelming the camera so badly it cannot see that flame. How bright is the sun? Would that camera be able to see a fire at high noon? Obviously yes, and this proves that even after significantly fading, the nuke is STILL brighter than the sun.

There is only ONE THING WE KNOW OF, THAT CAN LIGHT THINGS BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN. THIS ALONE IS PROOF ISRAEL NUKED SYRIA.

nukefade.jpg

Strawman argument, much? Please stick to the topic...hard as that is for you to do.

Back on topic.

Israel had a serious launch dilemma

Israel is in a unique predicament. It's small land mass and hostile neighborhood have made developing a space program and ballistic missile defense system all but impossible.

Geography matters. Most nations are privileged to have vast tracts of land suitible for space launches, or friendly neighbors who will permit the use of their airspace during a space launch. Israel is not one of them.

If a rocket is to be put to its most practical use, it must launch toward the rising sun to make use of earth's rotational velocity and add it to the speed of the rocket. If a rocket is launched towards the setting sun, it must first accelerate to the speed of the earth's rotation, and then an additional 1,000 mph just to get to where zero would have been with an eastward launch. Though it can be done, it wastes fuel and after launch another problem then presents itself - your payload will be traveling opposite to all the many thousands of other satellites and space debris in orbit and an eventual catastrophic collision is virtually assured. This has made westward launches both taboo and difficult. Westward launches are considered unacceptable, though Israel has done it.

ballistic.jpg

Israel has been stifled in space of because of these difficulties. The prime Eastward launch direction will violate both Jordani and Saudi airspace, because a rocket has to reach an altitude of 60 miles to be formally above, and not trespassing on a nation. Though a straight up launch which then turns East after an acceptable altitude is reached is possible, it will waste so much fuel and require such a large rocket that it will be too impractical to be considered an option. This has spelled doom for a land based ballistic missile defense system in Israel because only a small east to west launch corridor is available over the mediterannean. So while the Israelis have launched satellites into orbit through this window, a ballistic defense system which needs a full 360 degree launch direction to be fully effective is not possible. Israel was forced to both explore and implement other methods of delivering an effective nuclear deterrent.

Sadly, their only affordable option allowed them to screw the world

What if Israel came up with a way to smuggle nuclear weapons into the most sensitive areas of all the developed nations - areas where if anything big goes BOOM all is lost? Could there be a clandestine reason for the supposed shortage of Helium 3, which is needed in the type of radiation detectors required to detect a nuclear weapon? You can block protons, but neutrons are difficult to shield entirely, and you can forget about neutrinos - you can't hide a nuke from the right detector, one which uses helium 3 in it's detector element. Why did America and all other nations somehow run out of Helium 3 a few years ago, which simultaneously left their borders open to nuclear weapons smuggling? Coincidence? I think not. The picture to the left appears to be a legitimate camera in a body that could also hold a nuke. It does not appear to actually be a nuke. HOWEVER...

Strawman argument, much?

Showing a conventional alternative to your nuclear nutbaggery is a strawman argument? LOL!

And it was a pretty lame strawman argument too. lol

I read that article ^^^, and I don't agree that the images show irrefutable evidence of a nuclear detonation. But, even is it's true, and all the major media have not reported it, why wouldn't Syria say something? Seriously, if someone just nuked your country you're not going to scream bloody murder? One would think Assad--and Iranian leadership--would be telling this to everyone every chance they get. Why would Iran agree to any limitations for its development of nuclear weapons if they knew Israel has already nuked its neighbor? :dunno:

Oh, of course you don't agree with it. Heck, I don't expect any of the Israel firsters that have posted in this thread expressing their undying support of the rogue nuclear terrorist state in the ME to agree with it. Syria did scream bloody murder about it...but as I pointed out before, your GOD....ABCNNBCBSFOXNYTAP covered it all up. That is why schitzreals crime against humanity has been reported on alternative media....but, not the former MSM ( only 13% of America still trusts MSM...people like you).

frame1.gif

The following captures give you a clear reference for what is happening in the frames above. Put your finger on one of the flames in the frame above to see where it is in the picture while the light of the nuke is still overwhelming the camera so badly it cannot see that flame. How bright is the sun? Would that camera be able to see a fire at high noon? Obviously yes, and this proves that even after significantly fading, the nuke is STILL brighter than the sun.

There is only ONE THING WE KNOW OF, THAT CAN LIGHT THINGS BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN. THIS ALONE IS PROOF ISRAEL NUKED SYRIA.

nukefade.jpg

Strawman argument, much? Please stick to the topic...hard as that is for you to do.

Back on topic.

Israel is in a unique predicament. It's small land mass and hostile neighborhood have made developing a space program and ballistic missile defense system all but impossible.

Geography matters. Most nations are privileged to have vast tracts of land suitible for space launches, or friendly neighbors who will permit the use of their airspace during a space launch. Israel is not one of them.

If a rocket is to be put to its most practical use, it must launch toward the rising sun to make use of earth's rotational velocity and add it to the speed of the rocket. If a rocket is launched towards the setting sun, it must first accelerate to the speed of the earth's rotation, and then an additional 1,000 mph just to get to where zero would have been with an eastward launch. Though it can be done, it wastes fuel and after launch another problem then presents itself - your payload will be traveling opposite to all the many thousands of other satellites and space debris in orbit and an eventual catastrophic collision is virtually assured. This has made westward launches both taboo and difficult. Westward launches are considered unacceptable, though Israel has done it.

ballistic.jpg

Israel has been stifled in space of because of these difficulties. The prime Eastward launch direction will violate both Jordani and Saudi airspace, because a rocket has to reach an altitude of 60 miles to be formally above, and not trespassing on a nation. Though a straight up launch which then turns East after an acceptable altitude is reached is possible, it will waste so much fuel and require such a large rocket that it will be too impractical to be considered an option. This has spelled doom for a land based ballistic missile defense system in Israel because only a small east to west launch corridor is available over the mediterannean. So while the Israelis have launched satellites into orbit through this window, a ballistic defense system which needs a full 360 degree launch direction to be fully effective is not possible. Israel was forced to both explore and implement other methods of delivering an effective nuclear deterrent.

What if Israel came up with a way to smuggle nuclear weapons into the most sensitive areas of all the developed nations - areas where if anything big goes BOOM all is lost? Could there be a clandestine reason for the supposed shortage of Helium 3, which is needed in the type of radiation detectors required to detect a nuclear weapon? You can block protons, but neutrons are difficult to shield entirely, and you can forget about neutrinos - you can't hide a nuke from the right detector, one which uses helium 3 in it's detector element. Why did America and all other nations somehow run out of Helium 3 a few years ago, which simultaneously left their borders open to nuclear weapons smuggling? Coincidence? I think not. The picture to the left appears to be a legitimate camera in a body that could also hold a nuke. It does not appear to actually be a nuke. HOWEVER...

Strawman argument, much?

Showing a conventional alternative to your nuclear nutbaggery is a strawman argument? LOL!

You need to look up strawman, it's another of the many things you don't understand.

6th grade IQ posting a 6th grade level cartoon.

Back on topic.

diagram.jpg

This particular one in the above picture appears to be a bona fide nuke camera. Note the differences - At the top of the gun barrel, there is a reinforced area to survive the ignition of the projectile propellant. The "cameras" look superficial and appear to be mounted to the surface of the barrel with very little intruding depth. Think about the webcam in your laptop or the camera in your Iphone - Nowadays that's all the depth a very good camera needs if price is no object, so it is easy to build convincing and deceptive functionality into the unit to justify it's enormous size.

Israel's main strategy has been to smuggle nuclear weapons into sensitive areas of nations under the disguise of security contracts. These security contracts use "proprietary" equipment that is maintained only by Israelis. In this particular case, the proprietary equipment is stated to be "biscopic" cameras, which are put in place by security companies operating as front companies on behalf of the Israeli Defense Forces. Magna BSP, the company which provided"security" at the Fukushima nuclear facility in Japan is one of them. During my investigation of the Fukushima mission, I studied Magna BSP and discovered that in addition to Japan, they also got security contracts in Brazil, Germany, and the United States. All 4 of these countries have provided massive financial "bailouts" to zionist bankers, and though I have not proven that all of these countries were blackmailed with the threat of a nuclear armageddon, the coincidence is very suspicious and given what happened in Japan, even a little more than suspicious. In the fukushima report the reason given was that Japan offered to enrich uranium for Iran. But shortly thereafter, Japan damaged it's economy by surrendering 1.7 trillion USD to Jewish bankers even though no prior debt was owed.

To be continued.

Now you going to report me, Terrorist?

Report you for what? A 6th grade level mind playing in an adult thread? I'm sure your fellow 6th grade IQ's are eating it up.

Israel would do well to get rid of that idiot Nethanayu. He is despicable. Because of him Israel has gone down in flames in the developed world's eyes. There is no justification for their despicable behaviour. Time to nip their wings, spitting in the USA's eyes w/ their nukes and bragging about it.

U.N. says F.U. to Israel! Hand over your nukes NOW!

ISRAELI FALSE FLAG COMING BEFORE SEPTEMBER 13, 2015!

UN Resolution: Israel Must Renounce Nuclear Arms
UNITED NATIONS — Dec 2, 2014, 8:00 PM ET
By ALEXANDRA OLSON Associated Press

The U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly approved an Arab-backed resolution Tuesday calling on Israel to renounce possession of nuclear weapons and put its nuclear facilities under international oversight.

The resolution, adopted in a 161-5 vote, noted that Israel is the only Middle Eastern country that is not a party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.

It called on Israel to "accede to that treaty without further delay, not to develop, produce test or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons, to renounce possession of nuclear weapons" and put its nuclear facilities under the safeguard of the U.N.'s International Atomic Energy Agency.

The United States, Canada, Palau and Micronesia joined Israel in opposing the measure, while 18 countries abstained.

Debunked my ass. Iran wouldn't even discuss removing the threat during the "agreement" they made with Kerry. And Hamas is their new bff's.
You wouldn't expect the USA to get rid of our defenses, especially in light of the terrorists declaring "Death to America" and "Thanks for the bombs."

To insist Israel become defenseless in light of countries calling for their annihilation, is just stupid and deadly. They have been responsible with their capabilities to wipe people out. They haven't. Iran will. We have backed the wrong country. It is the cost of being stupid enough to elect a Muslim for president.

Yes, it was debunked and that's not all either. Just accounting for the BS you are claiming.

1. the terrorists declaring "Death to America"...debunked.
2.the terrorists declaring "Thanks for the bombs"......debunked,
3. in light of countries calling for their annihilation .... debunked.
4. We have backed the wrong country....(kinda debunked...since schitzreal is the country we have been backing).
5. elect a Muslim for president....WAYYY debunked.

original.jpg

Barry the "Muslim" ? Huh what?

My advice? Look up the MOSSAD disinformation groups MEMRI and CAMERA online.
What? None of that has been debunked. How can the truth be debunked?

Back on topic.

diagram.jpg

This particular one in the above picture appears to be a bona fide nuke camera. Note the differences - At the top of the gun barrel, there is a reinforced area to survive the ignition of the projectile propellant. The "cameras" look superficial and appear to be mounted to the surface of the barrel with very little intruding depth. Think about the webcam in your laptop or the camera in your Iphone - Nowadays that's all the depth a very good camera needs if price is no object, so it is easy to build convincing and deceptive functionality into the unit to justify it's enormous size.

Israel's main strategy has been to smuggle nuclear weapons into sensitive areas of nations under the disguise of security contracts. These security contracts use "proprietary" equipment that is maintained only by Israelis. In this particular case, the proprietary equipment is stated to be "biscopic" cameras, which are put in place by security companies operating as front companies on behalf of the Israeli Defense Forces. Magna BSP, the company which provided"security" at the Fukushima nuclear facility in Japan is one of them. During my investigation of the Fukushima mission, I studied Magna BSP and discovered that in addition to Japan, they also got security contracts in Brazil, Germany, and the United States. All 4 of these countries have provided massive financial "bailouts" to zionist bankers, and though I have not proven that all of these countries were blackmailed with the threat of a nuclear armageddon, the coincidence is very suspicious and given what happened in Japan, even a little more than suspicious. In the fukushima report the reason given was that Japan offered to enrich uranium for Iran. But shortly thereafter, Japan damaged it's economy by surrendering 1.7 trillion USD to Jewish bankers even though no prior debt was owed.

To be continued.

Report you for what? A 6th grade level mind playing in an adult thread? I'm sure your fellow 6th grade IQ's are eating it up.

Israel would do well to get rid of that idiot Nethanayu. He is despicable. Because of him Israel has gone down in flames in the developed world's eyes. There is no justification for their despicable behaviour. Time to nip their wings, spitting in the USA's eyes w/ their nukes and bragging about it.

The U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly approved an Arab-backed resolution Tuesday calling on Israel to renounce possession of nuclear weapons and put its nuclear facilities under international oversight.

The resolution, adopted in a 161-5 vote, noted that Israel is the only Middle Eastern country that is not a party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.

It called on Israel to "accede to that treaty without further delay, not to develop, produce test or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons, to renounce possession of nuclear weapons" and put its nuclear facilities under the safeguard of the U.N.'s International Atomic Energy Agency.

The United States, Canada, Palau and Micronesia joined Israel in opposing the measure, while 18 countries abstained.

Come on Lamb boy, report what?...You've forgotten already?

Debunked my ass. Iran wouldn't even discuss removing the threat during the "agreement" they made with Kerry. And Hamas is their new bff's.
You wouldn't expect the USA to get rid of our defenses, especially in light of the terrorists declaring "Death to America" and "Thanks for the bombs."

To insist Israel become defenseless in light of countries calling for their annihilation, is just stupid and deadly. They have been responsible with their capabilities to wipe people out. They haven't. Iran will. We have backed the wrong country. It is the cost of being stupid enough to elect a Muslim for president.

Yes, it was debunked and that's not all either. Just accounting for the BS you are claiming.

1. the terrorists declaring "Death to America"...debunked.
2.the terrorists declaring "Thanks for the bombs"......debunked,
3. in light of countries calling for their annihilation .... debunked.
4. We have backed the wrong country....(kinda debunked...since schitzreal is the country we have been backing).
5. elect a Muslim for president....WAYYY debunked.

original.jpg

Barry the "Muslim" ? Huh what?

My advice? Look up the MOSSAD disinformation groups MEMRI and CAMERA online.
What? None of that has been debunked. How can the truth be debunked?

truth...LOL

I guess we have to agree to disagree that your God named ABCNNBCBSFOXNYT wasn't being honest with it's worshipers.

Back on topic.

UN Resolution: Israel Must Renounce Nuclear Arms! YESHUA Returns with A Sword!

Published on Dec 3, 2014

http://www.undergroundworldnews.com
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly approved an Arab-backed resolution Tuesday calling on Israel to renounce possession of nuclear weapons and put its nuclear facilities under international oversight.

The resolution, adopted in a 161-5 vote, noted that Israel is the only Middle Eastern country that is not party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. It called on Israel to "accede to that treaty without further delay, not to develop, produce test or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons, to renounce possession of nuclear weapons" and put its nuclear facilities under the safeguard of the U.N.'s International Atomic Energy Agency.

Israel is widely considered to possess nuclear arms but declines to confirm it.

The resolution, introduced by Egypt, echoed a similar Arab-backed effort that failed to gain approval in September at the Vienna-based IAEA. At the time, Israel criticized Arab countries for undermining dialogue by repeatedly singling out the Jewish state in international arenas. Israel's U.N. Mission did not immediately return a request for comment Tuesday.

https://news.yahoo.com/un-assembly-ca...

I don't know why you guys are acting like this is all new to you.

Aldoph Hitler signed a historic deal with Neville Chamberlian of course it turned out to be historic for all the wrong reasons. Signing an agreement is one thing honoring it is another.

Strawman argument much?

NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL

Israel's nuclear deterrent method exposed.
This information was discovered as part of my fukushima report ... at...

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html

Israel is keeping a dirty little secret . . . . .

Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist, Jan 8 2012

There is a reason why the U.S. government is waging war all over the world, even obviously against the good of the nation.

There is a reason why the U.S. government rapidly rolled over and did the banker bailout without question, in an amount which exceeded the value of every mortgage in the country by more than 3x, and every mortgage in default by over 15x; an amount which will destroy America once the ripple effect is finished.

Many of you are no doubt scratching your heads, wondering why every elected president turns back on his campaign promises the second the inauguration is complete. Believe me, the corruption of American elected officials is not that deep. You cannot elect several presidents in sequence, and have them all perfectly screw the country, ESPECIALLY the way Bush and Obama did; they had their reason, and it is called NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL.

What if they never wanted to renege (at least not so completely)? What about Obama? And what about the other countries, which also screwed their people the same way? Why is it seemingly a universal truth, that all governments around the world are simultaneously going against the will of their people, in favor of the Jewish bankers and Israel?

I believe I have figured it out, and I have documented it.

I am going to tell you the hows and whys of Israel's dirty little secret - how they got their nuclear offensive capability in place, why they decided on the chosen method, and how they ended up using it.

To be continued...
Simply stating a historical truth and a common sense fact I can see why you missed it though giving this rambling nonsense you try and pass off as enlightened thinking, Noiw go waste someone else's time.

Back on topic.

diagram.jpg

To be continued.

Forgotten that you and your fellow Israeli troll / shill cronies only have an average IQ of 94?

Back on topic.

Yep, the UN has demanded schitzreal surrender it's nukes.

What I'm wondering is....Does this include the nukes in all their embassies and their Sampson Option nukes?

However, my core knows the cabal are psychopaths that would rather destroy the world than relinquish power. Their corruption runs so deep, will the world be able to right itself when those in power are so compromised.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto determination practiced in past centuries"

--David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

This is not gonna end well.

Back on topic.

diagram.jpg

To be continued.

Forgotten that you and your fellow Israeli troll / shill cronies only have an average IQ of 94?

Back on topic.

Yep, the UN has demanded schitzreal surrender it's nukes.

What I'm wondering is....Does this include the nukes in all their embassies and their Sampson Option nukes?

However, my core knows the cabal are psychopaths that would rather destroy the world than relinquish power. Their corruption runs so deep, will the world be able to right itself when those in power are so compromised.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto determination practiced in past centuries"

--David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

This is not gonna end well.

90 points higher than you, lamb boy!

aSv2Smy.jpg

Aldoph Hitler signed a historic deal with Neville Chamberlian of course it turned out to be historic for all the wrong reasons. Signing an agreement is one thing honoring it is another.

Strawman argument much?

NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL

Israel's nuclear deterrent method exposed.
This information was discovered as part of my fukushima report ... at...

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html

Israel is keeping a dirty little secret . . . . .

Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist, Jan 8 2012

There is a reason why the U.S. government is waging war all over the world, even obviously against the good of the nation.

There is a reason why the U.S. government rapidly rolled over and did the banker bailout without question, in an amount which exceeded the value of every mortgage in the country by more than 3x, and every mortgage in default by over 15x; an amount which will destroy America once the ripple effect is finished.

Many of you are no doubt scratching your heads, wondering why every elected president turns back on his campaign promises the second the inauguration is complete. Believe me, the corruption of American elected officials is not that deep. You cannot elect several presidents in sequence, and have them all perfectly screw the country, ESPECIALLY the way Bush and Obama did; they had their reason, and it is called NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL.

What if they never wanted to renege (at least not so completely)? What about Obama? And what about the other countries, which also screwed their people the same way? Why is it seemingly a universal truth, that all governments around the world are simultaneously going against the will of their people, in favor of the Jewish bankers and Israel?

I believe I have figured it out, and I have documented it.

I am going to tell you the hows and whys of Israel's dirty little secret - how they got their nuclear offensive capability in place, why they decided on the chosen method, and how they ended up using it.

To be continued...
Simply stating a historical truth and a common sense fact I can see why you missed it though giving this rambling nonsense you try and pass off as enlightened thinking, Noiw go waste someone else's time.

I agree that you have a Goebbals like mind, not necessarily a Hitlerian mind.

Israeli Criminal cabal is Finally outed at an international Intel conference by VT

by Preston James

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/12/13/historic-speech-in-damascus-sends-shockwaves-around-the-world/

frame1.gif

nukefade.jpg

Back on topic.

ballistic.jpg

Strawman argument, much?

You need to look up strawman, it's another of the many things you don't understand.

Project all you want to while you continue to use the marxist 25 Rules of Disinformation all trolls / shills use, like #4, for example.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent’s argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

Vigilante
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scary part is you probably believe that while continuing to make off topic posts trying to hijack this thread.

Whydowehavewars2.jpg

Thanks for doing your part to keep this thread at the top of the page...where it belongs.

Vigilante
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scary part is you probably believe that while continuing to make off topic posts trying to hijack this thread.

Whydowehavewars2.jpg

Thanks for doing your part to keep this thread at the top of the page...where it belongs.

You're welcome lamb boy!

Back on topic.

ballistic.jpg

Strawman argument, much?

Project all you want to while you continue to use the marxist 25 Rules of Disinformation all trolls / shills use, like #4, for example.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent’s argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

No strawman needed to take down the idiotic claims that Israel caused tsunamis and nuked multiple targets and the media, Jewish owned, no doubt, covered it up.

What's wrong, Jewish guy banging your ex?

Vigilante

Whydowehavewars2.jpg

You're welcome lamb boy!

Anytime, Terrorist.

Gets pretty bad when even wikipedia says you're full of sh*t.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 is a United Nations Security Council resolution adopted unanimously by the United Nations Security Council on 8 November 2002, offering Iraq under Saddam Hussein "a final opportunity to comply with its disarmament obligations" that had been set out in several previous resolutions (Resolution 660, Resolution 661, Resolution 678, Resolution 686, Resolution 687, Resolution 688, Resolution 707, Resolution 715, Resolution 986, and Resolution 1284).

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Israel, right now is going through what Iraq did back in 2001-02. The difference is...Iraq didn't have any WMD's. Israel has 400+ nukes and God knows how many chemical weapons and bio weapons.

My prediction: Invasion of Israel in 2 years (or less) unless Israel surrenders it's WMD's.

Vigilante

Whydowehavewars2.jpg

You're welcome lamb boy!

Anytime, Terrorist.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 is a United Nations Security Council resolution adopted unanimously by the United Nations Security Council on 8 November 2002, offering Iraq under Saddam Hussein "a final opportunity to comply with its disarmament obligations" that had been set out in several previous resolutions (Resolution 660, Resolution 661, Resolution 678, Resolution 686, Resolution 687, Resolution 688, Resolution 707, Resolution 715, Resolution 986, and Resolution 1284).

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Israel, right now is going through what Iraq did back in 2001-02. The difference is...Iraq didn't have any WMD's. Israel has 400+ nukes and God knows how many chemical weapons and bio weapons.

My prediction: Invasion of Israel in 2 years (or less) unless Israel surrenders it's WMD's.
irrelevant1.jpg

Back on topic.

ballistic.jpg

Strawman argument, much?

No strawman needed to take down the idiotic claims that Israel caused tsunamis and nuked multiple targets and the media, Jewish owned, no doubt, covered it up.

What's wrong, Jewish guy banging your ex?

Nope, is that why you hate Iran? Iranians banging your ex?

Check out the link I posted above.

Historic Speech in Damascus sends Shockwaves around the World

Here is transcript of this Historic Keynote Address by Gordon Duff at the International Conference on Combating Terrorism and Religious Extremist Conference held in Damascus, Syria first week of December, 2014. Gaps are where his speech was translated to listeners.

Gordon Duff: Too many people have died for people to continue speaking in terms that are unclear and just not speaking the truth.

It’s time we simply said what we know, whether it’s classified information or not.
All of you have seen the results of what we’re saying.

What we’re saying will fit what has happened here and what facts you’ve been able to bring out…

Our hypothesis is based on solid information, solid research on the ground, using human signals intelligence from our extensive capabilities.

We don’t guess. We know what we’re talking about here. Their motivation is largely economic.

They’re a criminal organization but they are part of a worldwide criminal organization.

And they’re here in your territory, taking your things – your factories, your lives, your people – for the enrichment of a specific group of people who need to be held to account.

It’s almost as though it’s a police problem.

This is crime.

This terrorism you’re suffering is worldwide crime on a scale we have never seen before.
There has never been anything like this.

But, here you are along with your fellow 94 IQ ZioShills DEFENDING "poor" Israel.

Oh well, a 94 IQ means you're probably not very bright. Smart enough to know how to lie. Not smart enough for anything else.

Vigilante

Whydowehavewars2.jpg

You're welcome lamb boy!

Anytime, Terrorist.

Israel is the only country that is subjugating millions of people for generations. That is the source of their insecurity. By your logic, Iran should have nuclear weapons, because Iran is being constantly threatened by nuclear armed Israel and US.

The next President is going to have his hands full dealing with the chaos and insanity Obama has caused with his blundering foreign policy.

This guy actually was given a Nobel Peace Prize before he actually did anything to earn it.

And now it's too late to revoke it from the guy who's mistakes will lead to World War III.

The GOP and PM Bibi will be leading us into WWIII.

Vigilante

Whydowehavewars2.jpg

You're welcome lamb boy!

Anytime, Terrorist.

Israel is the only country that is subjugating millions of people for generations. That is the source of their insecurity. By your logic, Iran should have nuclear weapons, because Iran is being constantly threatened by nuclear armed Israel and US.

Still lying, I see...

China: Subjugating the masses for over 80 years! - Destructoid
Video games news reviews trailers and gamer guideschina-subjugating-the-masses-for-over-80-years...
China: Subjugating the masses for over 80 years! China is a hot bed of political dissent. At least, it would be if the government didn't have a vice ...

Russia's Counterinsurgency in North Caucasus: U. S. Army ...
Books-A-Million Online Book Store Books Toys Tech More/p/Russias-Counterinsurgency-North-Caucasus/U...
Russia's Counterinsurgency in North Caucasus : ... the process of subjugating the region by the Russian ... from what the Chechens considered occupation of ...

Forum List

Back