Iran complying with nuclear deal

The billion dollar question is will they continue to comply and honor the deal after the sanctions are lifted?

More gloom and doom

Conservatives claimed we would never reach this point. Centerfuges HAVE been destroyed, depleted uranium stock dismantled

The entire WORLD is laughing at Republucans

Iran has shown us nothing but gloom and doom.

This from the far left drone that believes every word of the Iranian government!

This from a partisan right wing hack whose every comment contains this phrase, the middle term doth change as noted:

AIN'T [Obama, Democrats, Liberals, progressives, Muslims, non whites, ethnic minorities, change, healthcare reform, wall street reform, compassionate people, HRC, Kerry, Gore, FDR, RINO's, and many more} AWFUL.

Says the far left drone that quotes their religious narratives without question or hesitation..

You have never posted a solution, an idea or even defined a problem - all you do is whine, call others names and act like a 3 year old. That's my review of your posts, and most of the other self defined conservatives - the genre for idiot-grams posted by non segacious whiners.
Are you inferring Kosh is Obama? That is an uncalled for slur.

Of course not, and anyone who believes I did is Koshish.
Your description was right out of Deams of me Fadder...

This from a partisan right wing hack whose every comment contains this phrase, the middle term doth change as noted:

AIN'T [Obama, Democrats, Liberals, progressives, Muslims, non whites, ethnic minorities, change, healthcare reform, wall street reform, compassionate people, HRC, Kerry, Gore, FDR, RINO's, and many more} AWFUL.

Says the far left drone that quotes their religious narratives without question or hesitation..

You have never posted a solution, an idea or even defined a problem - all you do is whine, call others names and act like a 3 year old. That's my review of your posts, and most of the other self defined conservatives - the genre for idiot-grams posted by non segacious whiners.
Are you inferring Kosh is Obama? That is an uncalled for slur.

Of course not, and anyone who believes I did is Koshish.
Your description was right out of Deams of me Fadder...

They lap up what O tells them like its nectarine from the gods. Never mind all of Os lies.

Let the Republican denial begin

Iran nuclear deal: IAEA says implementation can go ahead - BBC News

The international nuclear watchdog, the IAEA, says Iran has put in place all the measures necessary to start implementing the nuclear deal, paving the way for the lifting of sanctions.

Director General Yukiya Amano said it was "an important day for the international community".

The agency's inspectors on the ground had verified that Iran had carried out the measures required, he said.

A deal between Iran and world powers was agreed in July last year.

Lifting the international sanctions on Iran would unfreeze billions of dollars of assets and allow Iranian oil to be sold internationally.

You desperately want a victory for obozo. I know. Here's the problem - Iran will cheat. There really is no question about that. So I know you want to declare victory, but it's early and there is a zero percent chance that Iran won't cheat. So celebrate and praise your hero all you want. It is too bad you're dead wrong on this.

The international nuclear watchdog, the IAEA, says Iran has put in place all the measures necessary to start implementing the nuclear deal, paving the way for the lifting of sanctions.

Director General Yukiya Amano said it was "an important day for the international community".

The agency's inspectors on the ground had verified that Iran had carried out the measures required, he said.

Lifting the international sanctions on Iran would unfreeze billions of dollars of assets and allow Iranian oil to be sold internationally.

You desperately want a victory for obozo. I know. Here's the problem - Iran will cheat. There really is no question about that. So I know you want to declare victory, but it's early and there is a zero percent chance that Iran won't cheat. So celebrate and praise your hero all you want. It is too bad you're dead wrong on this.

But they haven't cheated, have they?

Inspectors WITNESSED compliance. Conservatives are still in denial

But they haven't cheated, have they?

Inspectors WITNESSED compliance. Conservatives are still in denial

I don't know what your point is. And what are conservatives in denial about?

Civilized diplomacy is so much better than war

Except when it will lead to a greater war. Reference Chamberlain. Obama/Kerry will prove to be an even more egregious example.

The billion dollar question is will they continue to comply and honor the deal after the sanctions are lifted?

More gloom and doom

Conservatives claimed we would never reach this point. Centerfuges HAVE been destroyed, depleted uranium stock dismantled

The entire WORLD is laughing at Republucans
It's just a very simple question that it seems you can't answer,
Why would they comply?

Because sanctions can be reinstated at the stroke of a pen

US sanctions alone will be meaningless. No other nation will reinstate them once business is rolling.

It is a global agreement as were the sanctions

Guess what?
We don't need Irans oil like we once did, no reason NOT to reinstate sanctions

Guess what? No one has signed the agreement.

not all sanctions are lifted at once.

It is easy to restate sanctions

Not so easy to rebuild Centerfuges and nuclear stockpiles
It's easy to reinstate sanctions? Would that be the same sanctions it took years to orginally get in place?

Yup, same sanctions that did prevent them to acquire the medical supplies they needed to cure their children...

It's easy to reinstate sanctions? Would that be the same sanctions it took years to orginally get in place?

Yup, same sanctions that did prevent them to acquire the medical supplies they needed to cure their children...
Cure their children of what? Fanatical Muslim ideology? No chance.

Let the republican lies begin.

Cure their children of what? Fanatical Muslim ideology? No chance.

If there was such a cure, I am sure we would use it to cure you of Fanatical Racist Ideology, but no chance...

Counting down the minutes until Iran dumps millions of barrels of oil into a glutted market, killing off any hope anyone might have had of American resources being developed. Good-bye energy independence! Thank You Emperor Obama.

Counting down the minutes until Iran dumps millions of barrels of oil into a glutted market, killing off any hope anyone might have had of American resources being developed. Good-bye energy independence! Thank You Emperor Obama.

Thank you Emperor Obama for cheap gas!
And we can keep our reserves to ourself, till the rest of the world runs out...
Hallelujah...

Forum List

Back