Iran complying with nuclear deal

Iran has already broken the treaty by test firing missiles.

No, they haven't.

The Iran Nuke deal isn't a treaty, and had nothing to do with any missiles that Iran has tested.

You just keep defending them, don't you? Jesus, what has happened to the American people!?!?! Well, enjoy the bright light when it comes.....

I'm not defending anything, I'm stating simple facts. You're welcome to attempt to refute them instead of just clutching your pearls and wailing.

Of course you are. You can't help but do it. It's in your DNA. Protect the liberal, Marxist president at all cost. "Clutching my pearls" and waiting? You are a fool. YOU want to give them 150 Billion to support terrorism - then YOU bow down and bear YOUR neck. Me? I'll fight them every step of the way. I guess that's the difference between a patriot and a wuss. And if you feel "micro-aggressed" - tough. Head to your safe place and cry to Mommy.

You really don't see the irony in this, do you?

Those long range missile tests were just celebration fireworks that forgot to explode.
And these ridiculous posts are devoid of fact or merit.
http://nypost.com/2015/12/15/iran-missile-test-violated-un-ban/

Merit that up your fat ass.

Those long range missile tests were just celebration fireworks that forgot to explode.
And these ridiculous posts are devoid of fact or merit.
http://nypost.com/2015/12/15/iran-missile-test-violated-un-ban/

Merit that up your fat ass.

You should work on those reading comprehension skills of yours.

From your link:

Diplomats said the rocket test on Oct. 10 was not technically a violation of the July nuclear deal between Iran and six world powers, but the U.N. report could put U.S. President Barack Obama’s administration in an awkward position.

Annex B of UNSCR Resolution 2231

Iran shall not " undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology"

Now this begs the question:

If you just agreed to a deal that prevented you from making a nuclear bomb, just why would you be testing ballistic missiles?

Now doesn't this preclude the possibility that Iran is attempting to skirt the deal?

Let the Republican denial begin

Iran nuclear deal: IAEA says implementation can go ahead - BBC News

The international nuclear watchdog, the IAEA, says Iran has put in place all the measures necessary to start implementing the nuclear deal, paving the way for the lifting of sanctions.

Director General Yukiya Amano said it was "an important day for the international community".

The agency's inspectors on the ground had verified that Iran had carried out the measures required, he said.

A deal between Iran and world powers was agreed in July last year.

Lifting the international sanctions on Iran would unfreeze billions of dollars of assets and allow Iranian oil to be sold internationally.

Civilized diplomacy is so much better than war

Except when it will lead to a greater war. Reference Chamberlain. Obama/Kerry will prove to be an even more egregious example.
When facts overwhelm the story you are trying to sell.....resurrect Hitler

When the facts match the mistakes of the past, learn.

You are incapable.

Annex B of UNSCR Resolution 2231

Iran shall not " undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology"

Now this begs the question:

If you just agreed to a deal that prevented you from making a nuclear bomb, just why would you be testing ballistic missiles?

Why would one rule out the other?

No, they haven't.

The Iran Nuke deal isn't a treaty, and had nothing to do with any missiles that Iran has tested.

You just keep defending them, don't you? Jesus, what has happened to the American people!?!?! Well, enjoy the bright light when it comes.....

Yeah....I have to admit, I sometimes believe that we deserve what is going to happen to us...... :(
Oh, brother.

This fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

The 'gloom 'n' doom' nonsense from the right is as inane as it is boring.

Oh brother...can you come up with something better than the SSF?

I don't understand the question.

You asked "If you just agreed to a deal that prevented you from making a nuclear bomb, just why would you be testing ballistic missiles?" - which implies that Iran not having nuclear warheads would somehow rule out their desire to test new ballistic missiles.

Ballistic missiles are not limited to nuclear warheads - in fact, most don't care nuclear warheads.

You asked "If you just agreed to a deal that prevented you from making a nuclear bomb, just why would you be testing ballistic missiles?" - which implies that Iran not having nuclear warheads would somehow rule out their desire to test new ballistic missiles.

Ballistic missiles are not limited to nuclear warheads - in fact, most don't care nuclear warheads.

Really? What do they carry?

Skittles, so the Israelis can taste the rainbow?

They carry conventional explosive warheads.

No, they haven't.

Yeah....I have to admit, I sometimes believe that we deserve what is going to happen to us...... :(
Oh, brother.

Another wussy. Let me give you a little friendly advice you hypocrite - go to hell. It's nice and warm there.

:lol::lol::lol:

56014534.jpg

Keep on "fighting" by bitching and whining on the internet, tough guy. You're not impressing anyone.

Tough guy? Well, I'm offended - this coming from the "Senior USMB Mod".....damn.....you frighten the living hell out of me big shot......go back to your janitor job. It suits you better.

No, they haven't.

Oh, brother.

Oh brother...can you come up with something better than the SSF?

Actually, no he can't. He defends the "nation of laws" nonsense, when it helps his argument, but when other arguments - he quickly disappears. Hypocrite. For example: Obama laws - good. Anyone else - bad. Ask him about enforcing Federal Law - see how far he goes with that one.

No, they haven't.

Oh, brother.

Another wussy. Let me give you a little friendly advice you hypocrite - go to hell. It's nice and warm there.

:lol::lol::lol:

56014534.jpg

Keep on "fighting" by bitching and whining on the internet, tough guy. You're not impressing anyone.

Tough guy? Well, I'm offended - this coming from the "Senior USMB Mod".....damn.....you frighten the living hell out of me big shot......go back to your janitor job. It suits you better.

:lol:

That doesn't even make any sense. But nice try, I guess.

The left spin so many lies for their terrorist masters.

Iran testing missiles that could carry nuclear weapon, UK's Hague says

Countries that have nuclear warheads don't waste their time with piss-ant missiles systems with conventional warheads. It is a waste of time and effort. Very little bang for a lot of bucks.

Look, the left (as you and I know) will say, and do anything, to help their Marxist buddy Obama. Lies, lies and more lies. It's what they do. Any IDIOT that doesn't understand that Iran will have a nuclear weapon (if they don't already have it) in the near future and doesn't believe that they will use it against Israel or the United States is a complete and utter moron and shouldn't be breathing the same air that Americans breath.

Countries that have nuclear warheads don't waste their time with piss-ant missiles systems with conventional warheads. It is a waste of time and effort, Very little bang for a lot of bucks.

Iran is not a country that has nuclear weapons.

Don't get me wrong, testing that missile was Iran saber-rattling. That's what Iran does, they posture. They puff out their chests just like the Internet Tough Guys in this thread.

And you guys eat it up - as do the hardliners in Iran.

You understand what the word "could" means, right?

Forum List

Back