Where are the pictures?

What an absolute joke. How any times have they already broken the deal? Just in the last week, fired missiles near our vessels, took our men hostage, and now did not cut up the core. Not to mention all the others before...

Y'all won't believe them when you do see them.

And the far left drones would want proof if there was an (R) in office..

My how the far left drones change their stances with just a simple letter behind the name..

Not sure what you're babbling about, but as someone who knows a little something about concrete pours and curing, I'm aware of the realities of the situation, not your cute little fantasies.

My how the far left drones change their stances with just a simple letter behind the name..

Not sure what you're babbling about, but as someone who knows a little something about concrete pours and curing, I'm aware of the realities of the situation, not your cute little fantasies.
Check out Danis picture of the concrete sealing job...maybe a Sassy will transfer it here...it's beyond the capabilities of my iPad....

Check out Danis picture of the concrete sealing job...maybe a Sassy will transfer it here...it's beyond the capabilities of my iPad....

Well...it would help if you would tell me where it is LOL I'm not looking at every thread

See how the far left places the importance of their beliefs on the letter behind the name and nothing else..

The one with the guy being held by his heels...ill find it...over on the current events thingy..

Link me when you find it
Post 87

Dramatic video shows ten American sailors on their knees
w535

Forum List

Back