IQ Tests

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Anyone on the board ever take an oral IQ test? I was exposed to one yesterday at the university as part of a project I am involved in. It was quite an experience. 2-1/2 hours with all questions spoken one time only, no repeats, and you were timed on giving your responses to some questions. I hope this is not going to be the IQ test of the future. It's quite complicated trying to solve math problems in your head or giving definitions to vocabulary words without having a few choices from which to choose.

It was tiring, to say the least. I was at liberty to take a break anytime I felt it was necessary, but I chose to go straight through the test. May have been a mistake. I felt wasted afterwards. Mentally and physically exhausted. This relentless heat gets you down physically, anyway; try topping it with an oral IQ test. :)

I can't remember the last time I took an IQ test. I know it was years ago. I think it lasted about 15 minutes and was in connection with employment.

Sounds like a toughie....

I took one in college and was scored rather high, better than I thought I would do.

Forum List

Back