Introductions, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
where abouts in vacationland, marine? Capital city here!

welcome...I agree with CSM.... most of the vets here have their heads screwed on pretty damned straight.

Don't get to the Capital much thanks to the gas tax, for that matter all the State taxes got me:rofl:

Kidding, I am up that area probably about once per week on average maineman *smile*

we should get together for a drink, you and me and Paul
I'll find some time and I would be honored. I was walking out of the coffee shop earlier and saw a man with a Vietnam hat on. I could not help myself from going up to him to give him a thank you and a very respectful handshake for his service; all kinds of Vets up here

Actually, I am from NH...it would be nice to hook up sometime this summer! I would have to wear my decon suit until I got used to MM

J/K!!!!

hehhehe, NH, sweet! I have been putting much thought into buying a house there. Last time I checked there is no income tax there. How are the property taxes?

hehhehe, NH, sweet! I have been putting much thought into buying a house there. Last time I checked there is no income tax there. How are the property taxes?

property taxes are considered high...but it's the only "tax" we have. Plenty of libs/Dems trying to change that, especially in the southern tier where the Mass refugees pour across the border.

property taxes are considered high...but it's the only "tax" we have. Plenty of libs/Dems trying to change that, especially in the southern tier where the Mass refugees pour across the border.

Sounds like you could use another conservative voter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back