Introductions, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I'm really glad that this board is here and that there's a place to get your voice heard about all of the politics going on in this country. I think that it will be a great place for the upcoming election. Who are your favorite candidates so far?

Welcome, dude.

Pull up a chair. (but don't throw it at anyone like bobby Knight)

Name: finebead

Sex: Male

What brought me here: Good discussion in a well moderated board. Not sure if I found it, but we'll see. My last board disappeared.

Background: Raised poor, got degree, got good jobs. Married for 26 years, three kids in their 20's. Used to vote repub, but they abandoned who they were, now I'm an independent.

Welcome to the island, man.

Fantasy%20Island.jpg

Sorry bout that,

Welcome to the island, man.

(Picture Deleted I don't have enough posts to warrant posting pictures, but imagine The Fantasy Island picture right here.)

1. *THE GREAT CWN* thought I would say hi.
2. Also I met the short guy Herv'e Villechaize, when I lived in California.
3. I bought an easel from him, he advertised in the news paper.
3. (a) When I heard him on the phone, I didn't realize who he was, I thought it was an old lady who was a smoker.
4. When I went to his house, at the time, I had no idea who I was about to meet.
5. And when he came out I didn't exclaim, "Hey your that guy on Fantasy Island!?" just shook his hand and said, "Nice to meet you"
6. He walked me through his house showing me his oil paintings he had painted since he was a child.
7. He told me he always painted at least one painting every year of his life, since he was a young man.
8. Honestly they weren't very good, basic flat images.
9. Anyway I used that easel on a rather large canvas I did, and lost the easel some where in a move back to Texas.
10. It was a high quality easel that came from England.
11. In 1993 he committed suicide, using a gun in a North Hollywood backyard.
12. He had many health problems that made living intolerable.
12. (a) He seemd like a basically good guy, he will be missed by many.
13. Anyway, hello everyone.:D

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hi all. Your site usmessageboard.com is very suitable. I think I've found my constant comunication place :)
Sorry if wrong branch

Hello, I'm dragonsfly and I'm a politaholic.

I'm a former Republican now Independant.. I plan on voting for Obama soon.
I'm sick of both parties and I wish the people could reclaim our country from dishonest politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back