Introductions, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name- Leigh

Sex- Yes please :clap1:

Age- 34 (+1) I decided I didn't want to be 35, so I'm sticking to 34 for a while.

Occupation/school- Overworked and underpaid Litigation Paralegal

Background info- I was born and raised in North Carolina until I met my yankee husband to be, and moved to NY where he was born and raised... all I have to say is "the things you do for love"
30.gif

What brought you here? I saw it mentioned it on another website.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Name- Leigh

Age- 34 (+1) I decided I didn't want to be 35, so I'm sticking to 34 for a while.

Background info- I was born and raised in North Carolina until I met my yankee husband to be, and moved to NY where he was born and raised... all I have to say is "the things you do for love"
30.gif

Picture? Alrighty:

pat.jpg

what? It didn't say it had to be MY picture! :tng:

Hello, SY! Welcome to the board.

Name- Leigh

30.gif

pat.jpg

what? It didn't say it had to be MY picture! :tng:

When you said Southern Yankee we never correct our own southern folk but really I thought maybe you lived in Maryland south of the Mason Dixon line.:rotflmao: Since I'm originally from Texas and live in the old line state:mm:
Well glad to have ya.
Picture? Alrighty:

Name:- Akshay
Sex:- Male
Background Info:- Born in India. Raised in Dubai.Was in a shithole place called Sanaa in Yemen(that time it wasen't swarming with terrorists) Resided in San Jose , California for sometime and then I am back in Dubai.

What brought me to U.S.M.B:- Google
My Picture:- Laters!!!

Akshay

When you said Southern Yankee we never correct our own southern folk but really I thought maybe you lived in Maryland south of the Mason Dixon line.:rotflmao: Since I'm originally from Texas and live in the old line state:mm:
Well glad to have ya.
Picture? Alrighty:

hehe, no, I'm born and raised North Cackalacky! :p:

Name is Dan
41 years old
University of Colorado graduate in History
Journalist
Currently do two podcasts...one on politics and current events ("Common Sense with Dan Carlin") the other on history ("Dan Carlin's Hardcore History").

I came to the board so that my various rantings and ravings would not be confined to one area of the internet (i.e. MY board, haha...).

Hope you all will drop by my website and give one of my podcasts a listen. If I can be of assistance in any way, please ask!

-Dan

Hello,

My buddy Dirt McGirt asked me to join him over here. We were both perma-banned by some hateful Dembots at another board. He tells me this board is much better and the liberals are intellectually honest and interested in real debate rather than blind DNC loyalism and party hackery. Nice to meet you all, conservatives and liberals alike.

--Snowman

Hello,

My buddy Dirt McGirt asked me to join him over here. We were both perma-banned by some hateful Dembots at another board. He tells me this board is much better and the liberals are intellectually honest and interested in real debate rather than blind DNC loyalism and party hackery. Nice to meet you all, conservatives and liberals alike.

--Snowman

Welcome, Snowman!

Hello,

--Snowman

I was one of the good liberals.

Name - wiggles to you (I also considered Officer Sugartits, but now I'm glad I went the way I did)

Sex - Female (Dirt McGirt outted me)

What brought you here? - snowman and dirt and the hope of something more interesting than a daily flood of HuffPo and Keith Olbermann.

Picture? -

625dec8b2-1.jpg

I was one of the good liberals.

Name - wiggles to you (I also considered Officer Sugartits, but now I'm glad I went the way I did)

Sex - Female (Dirt McGirt outted me)

What brought you here? - snowman and dirt and the hope of something more interesting than a daily flood of HuffPo and Keith Olbermann.

Picture? -

625dec8b2-1.jpg
Well Wiggles, perhaps Abbey, Bonnie, and Said1 can help you with a make over! LOL, you don't want me to do.

Welcome, I love your avatar and sig! I say the same about tote bags at all teacher conferences. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back