Introductions, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in. I don't just sling my real name around on the Internet, so I hope you'll understand if I don't just post it. :razz: I'm 23, a right-leaning moderate, and growing annoyed at the fact that moderators have to approve all my posts and so far are failing to do so. :confused:

Name: Crystal
Sex: Female
Occupation/school: SAHM and student
Background info: Born and raised in Texas. Would like nothing better than to get out of this state. I have been married for almost 13 years. I have 2 kids, ages 10 and 8. I am currently in school part time. I love to read and knit. Oh and I am horrible with introductions. I never know what to say.
What brought you here? Debbie

Checking in. I don't just sling my real name around on the Internet, so I hope you'll understand if I don't just post it. :razz: I'm 23, a right-leaning moderate, and growing annoyed at the fact that moderators have to approve all my posts and so far are failing to do so. :confused:

welcome to the club.

I'm relatively new here, although I've posted a few things. I'm an engineer, done a bit of traveling, play guitar, life time student of human behaviour, politics, religion, and economics and just old enough to start forming opinions based on both study and exerience. I joined in the hopes of find some real discussion.

Name- Kenny Ken...

Sex- I have two kids to prove I have

Age- 48

Occupation/school- Backhoe operator

Background info- Navy veteran, Living in Texas, I had to put down my dog Hoover last year. He was a great Bassett Hound.

What brought you here? Searching for truth

Picture?

Name: Nick or Nikos
Sex: Male
Occupation/school: Merrimack College, Pre-law
Background info: Born in Southie, moved to suburbs when i was 7.
What brought you here? Politics teacher showed a few posts on here to the class, figured i'd check it out for a bit of extra credit, and then decided to stick around.
Picture? Maybe later

maybe you missed me the first time around

Name- Kenny

Sex- I have FOUR kids to prove I have

Age- 72

Occupation/school-very retired

Background info- Air FOrce veteran, Living in Arizona, I had to put down my book to do this
What brought you here? I was invited by a person I met on another message board
Picture? You would not want that

Welcome to the party, dude.

I hear Arizona has great stargazing skies

Welcome to the party, dude.

I hear Arizona has great stargazing skies

Ya, some people even say they see UFO's in the western skies

Seriously, i was up North in Payson this past weekend and when you are out in the woods the skies are gorgeous at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back