INTRIGUE IN IRAN: U.S./Israel Murder Iranian Nuclear Scientist...

Then why isn't one of those Arab countries being accused of this murder?

because israel gets accused of everything... including 9/11... it's a facile way for anti-semites to enjoy themselves.
Come off it Jillian,Israel are great exponents of this type of thing..worldwide....and another thing.....where is it and why is it ANTI-SEMETIC to have this pathetic one liner that you use all the time when folk are commenting on reality.

You may go around with your head up your Ass but your comments don't mean anyone else does.......it's just your ploy to try to prevent people from highlighting the facts because it involves Israel.

Anyway YOU are ONE OF THE WORST ANTI-SEMITES on here with your total vilification of the Palestinians,who too are a Semetic peoples.

And please none of your idiot negging thanks,I have just heard :eusa_hand:enough of your idiocy.

I'm theliq........of course I am:cool:

So provide proof Israel did it. Or do you just KNOW it.

If Obama is behind this.... 'well done, Mr President'.

And if the Iranians start to assassinate US scientists, or engage in sabotage of US's nuclear facilities you'll start your blame-game of the "evil Iranians"?

Provide some credible evidence the US had anything to do with it? For that matter provide Evidence Israel did either.
Retired..US ...NO, ISRAEL more likely,in fact more than more likely.tl:cool:

because israel gets accused of everything... including 9/11... it's a facile way for anti-semites to enjoy themselves.
Come off it Jillian,Israel are great exponents of this type of thing..worldwide....and another thing.....where is it and why is it ANTI-SEMETIC to have this pathetic one liner that you use all the time when folk are commenting on reality.

You may go around with your head up your Ass but your comments don't mean anyone else does.......it's just your ploy to try to prevent people from highlighting the facts because it involves Israel.

Anyway YOU are ONE OF THE WORST ANTI-SEMITES on here with your total vilification of the Palestinians,who too are a Semetic peoples.

And please none of your idiot negging thanks,I have just heard :eusa_hand:enough of your idiocy.

I wiil BET my HOME ON IT.....as long as YOU DO THE SAME. its called putting your money where your mouth is.tl:cool:

I wiil BET my HOME ON IT.....as long as YOU DO THE SAME. its called putting your money where your mouth is.tl:cool:

Until you provide credible evidence you are a fool.

O well more of the same from you,but we will see who's right......me again no doubt......but I note that YOU are not prepared to take the challenge......Why would that be I wonder.

Many have tried to take me on,all defeated of course,and YOU are merely just another notch in a long,long line. theliq not worried just HAPPY.:cool:By the way YOU HAVE NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE AT ALL IN AND BY YOUR STATEMENT,NO CREDIBILITY WHAT SO EVER.A point you should analyse before you open your mouth,which is pretty FOOLISH don't you think?

Last edited:
I'm so saddened by the killing of this virtuous scientist. Since the incineration of neighboring people is a clear benefit to the average Iranian, he was doing so much to advance the welfare and living standards of Iranian people.

He will sorely be missed. I'm saying the Jewish prayer of mourning for him at Temple this Friday.
Sorry but remove the Australian FLAG,as we are not to be associated with the dealing of the US,ISRAEL or GREAT BRITAIN,thanks. tl

Fuck you, Australia is an ally of the US, the UK and Israel, get over it faggot.

O well more of the same from you,but we will see who's right......me again no doubt......but I note that YOU are not prepared to take the challenge......Why would that be I wonder.

Many have tried to take me on,all defeated of course,and YOU are merely just another notch in a long,long line. theliq not worried just HAPPY.:cool:By the way YOU HAVE NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE AT ALL IN AND BY YOUR STATEMENT,NO CREDIBILITY WHAT SO EVER.A point you should analyse before you open your mouth,which is pretty FOOLISH don't you think?

I thought your New Year's resolution was to try to form a coherent thought, freak.

Betting your trailer isn't much of a bet

Sorry but remove the Australian FLAG,as we are not to be associated with the dealing of the US,ISRAEL or GREAT BRITAIN,thanks. tl
I'm sorry but are you AU's PM? The last PM that thought the way you did dd not fare well at Malcolm Kerr's hands on November 10, 1975.

I'm so saddened by the killing of this virtuous scientist. Since the incineration of neighboring people is a clear benefit to the average Iranian, he was doing so much to advance the welfare and living standards of Iranian people.

He will sorely be missed. I'm saying the Jewish prayer of mourning for him at Temple this Friday.

Fuck you, Australia is an ally of the US, the UK and Israel, get over it faggot.
Allied YES but with certain conditions,we don't believe in systematic murder Gravity,or urinating on dead foe for that matter........................ Our are Military are regarded as worlds BEST,its called disipline,so NO more Fucking Faggot Thanks or my Mrs:eusa_angel: will have to give you a good thrashing with that leather whip of hers.:eusa_angel:tl

I'm sorry but are you AU's PM? The last PM that thought the way you did dd not fare well at Malcolm Kerr's hands on November 10, 1975.
You are talking of the reviled DRUNKARD :badgrin:Mr Kerr,Yes I am Australian but NOT YOU OBVIOUSLY because you would have know that it was Sir JOHN Kerr and he put Malcolm Fraser into power.NOW GET RID OF THE FLAG as we are much different in every way to the other three.tl

Last edited:

Sorry to dissappoint Stoney but its a three storey home on the beach front(value A$2.5 million,but I have 3 others plus a load of Commercial Property and Land).All started with a $200 base.

Now I could teach you how to get out of the gutter if you so wished.

I'm theliq,I don't deal in Bull Shit......That I leave to others,but I am interested in seeing my latest deal with Retired though......but I'm a big man on reflection and would never take anyone's home off them,so I recind my bet with the Army Sargent Retired. latest Australia 1v0 US/Israel

Last edited:

Sorry to dissappoint Stoney but its a three storey home on the beach front(value A$2.5 million,but I have 3 others plus a load of Commercial Property and Land).All started with a $200 base.

I'm theliq,I don't deal in Bull Shit......That I leave to others,but I am interested in seeing my latest deal with Retired though......but I'm a big man on reflection and would never take anyone's home off them,so I recind my bet with the Army Sargent Retired. latest Australia 1v0 US/Israel

You forgot to take your anti-psychotic medication like the nice nurse asked you to do.

Maybe, after, you'll be able to form a coherent thought, freak

You forgot to take your anti-psychotic medication like the nice nurse asked you to do.

Maybe, after, you'll be able to form a coherent thought, freak
Usual CHRONIC ONE LINER Stoney but freakism ain't my bag,but you seem well enough ploughing that trail,best of luck with your furrowing,Gee the gentle cool sea breeze is in early,shame you ain't here,you could stay for lunch.steve:cool:

you do understand, nutbar, that there isn't a single arab country that wants iran to have nukes.

right?

pathetic.

99 percent sure Israel did it...

Feel sorry for the guy as a human being - you know, off to work, has a family etc. But not if what he was trying to do was to become successful...

99 percent sure Israel did it...

Feel sorry for the guy as a human being - you know, off to work, has a family etc. But not if what he was trying to do was to become successful...

Off to work to commit genocide, jackass. Motherfucker and his family got what is deserved. Daddy won't be home, tonight :lol: :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back