INTRIGUE IN IRAN: U.S./Israel Murder Iranian Nuclear Scientist...

It's just as likely that the scientist had outlived his usefulness, the Iranian government decided to take him out just in case he talked and took the opportunity to try and pin it on the U.S. and Israel...

I love how we just automatically get blamed for this.

Apparently a paranoid mind and the accusations of the regime automatically make us culpable for this act.

(Even though assassinations are against our laws).

It's just as likely that the scientist had outlived his usefulness, the Iranian government decided to take him out just in case he talked and took the opportunity to try and pin it on the U.S. and Israel...
I happen to think, and hope, Israel did it.

Last edited:
theliq is a loon, a thelip loon, a thicklipliq loon. Loony but funny.

Israel probably did it, and maybe with CIA knowledge and help, and if so, well, good for them.

No reasonable thinking person believes that the Iranians can compete with the Mossad or the CIA in this type of warfare. Who they going to hire, the Bulgarians?

Many, many years ago, and still failed. Were they the folks with the poison tip needs on umbrellas plus crazy gunmen?

Israel probably did it, and maybe with CIA knowledge and help, and if so, well, good for them.

No reasonable thinking person believes that the Iranians can compete with the Mossad or the CIA in this type of warfare. Who they going to hire, the Bulgarians?
Are you a weirdo or what,you say theliq is a Loon,yet he/she has been consistent in his/her statements and you agreed with him/her saying Israel murdered this man.

Am I missing something here??or are you a LOON TOO.tor

Last edited:

Are you a weirdo or what,you say theliq is a Loon,yet he/she has been consistent in his/her statements and you agreed with him/her saying Israel murdered this man.

:lol: What I am saying is theliq is being silly with the facts. Yes, I think the CIA and Mossad were in cahoots on this. Yes, I think they did the right thing. Yes, this is better than war. And, no, Iran is not capable of killing our scientists here.

Are you clear about it all, grasshopper?

So assassinating foreigners we don't like is now acceptable? Everyone hopping on that bandwagon? Ok. But just remember,it works both ways.

"we don't like"? I don't like you, but I don't want you murdered. If someone were building an atomic weapon that you would use against America or Israel, then, yes, I would reconsider that position.

"Buried deep in the archives of America's intelligence services are a series of memos, written during the last years of President George W. Bush's administration, that describe how Israeli Mossad officers recruited operatives belonging to the terrorist group Jundallah by passing themselves off as American agents.

"According to two U.S. intelligence officials, the Israelis, flush with American dollars and toting U.S. passports, posed as CIA officers in recruiting Jundallah operatives -- what is commonly referred to as a 'false flag' operation."

False Flag - By Mark Perry | Foreign Policy

Elites in Iran, Israel and the US all require a distraction from the onrushing global economic collapse.

Why not another war?
It's not like the 1% will sacrifice their children or treasure.

:lol: What I am saying is theliq is being silly with the facts. Yes, I think the CIA and Mossad were in cahoots on this. Yes, I think they did the right thing. Yes, this is better than war. And, no, Iran is not capable of killing our scientists here.

Are you clear about it all, grasshopper?
Goodness you really are the PITS,so what you NOW advocate is that its OK for a foreign power to go around assassinating other countries citizens,eg: so by your standards it's OK for say,A YEMINI to assassinate Mitt Romeny for instance.........Sorry Pal,it is YOU WHO ARE THE LOONY.

Anyway it was Israel who murdered this scientist,as the US do not assassinate in this way,the US share information but the US do not murder in this manner.

You need to get your facts correct before you start accusing folk,me in this case as being loony because if you can't deal with these piquant situations you end up becoming a bit of a Bore.theliq NOT LOONEY,..NEVER BORING..but right as always:clap2::cool:

Last edited:
"we don't like"? I don't like you, but I don't want you murdered. If someone were building an atomic weapon that you would use against America or Israel, then, yes, I would reconsider that position.
YOU ARE A COMPLETE HYPOCRITICAL MORON,YOU SAY "I WOULD RECONSIDER THAT POSITION",Yet you say you are happy about the assinassion,previously.....and the future remifications worldwide!!!!!!!.Not too smart really ARE YOU,but then you never were.theliq Nothing Amusing about YOU that's for sure.

Last edited:
theliq is loony. read the posts above and see the lack of internal consistency. whether theliq, or Iranians, or whomever were building an atomic weapon to use against us, then, yes, assassination is absolutely acceptable in place of widespread war.

theliq is not even amusing anymore,simply tedious and hollow.

theliq is loony. read the posts above and see the lack of internal consistency. whether theliq, or Iranians, or whomever were building an atomic weapon to use against us, then, yes, assassination is absolutely acceptable in place of widespread war.

theliq is not even amusing anymore,simply tedious and hollow.
Funny how you react after he/she theliq punched you in the face twice,i think you were well sorted by him/her,now you run away,he/she is one hard SOAB,i don't blame you Jake.tor

Forum List

Back