INTRIGUE IN IRAN: U.S./Israel Murder Iranian Nuclear Scientist...

And if the Iranians start to assassinate US scientists, or engage in sabotage of US's nuclear facilities you'll start your blame-game of the "evil Iranians"?

If they were stupid enough to try that, I'd say we bomb them back to the stone age.... which would be about a decade in Iran's case. :lol:

Been watching Rush Limbaloney again CG ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Ws0Xy4QjE&feature=related]The Real Iran the US Doesnt Want You to See - YouTube[/ame]

Again, for the terminally stupid.... I can't watch Limbaugh, even if I wanted to - which I don't.

you do understand, nutbar, that there isn't a single arab country that wants iran to have nukes.

right?

pathetic.

Then why isn't one of those Arab countries being accused of this murder?

This is a discussion-board, people will hold-up to their beliefs if it supports their arguments.
There are circles who want confrontation with Iran and it getting "bombed to the stone-age". They use this Arab argument in line with their wish without questioning probability of likelihood of their claims.
"Oh look even the Arabs have nothing against another conflict in Muslim world, so let's bomb them".

No Arab country will participate or support any aggression against Iran. If a country does, they will be "Arab-Spring"ed out of their palaces by their citizens.

My smiley is an attestation to my sense of humor. Stupid question, stupid response. In my book, there is a huge difference between a sane country with a sane leader, to a jack shit bunch of jihadists, led by a clinically insane whackjob. I would prefer that clinically insane whackjobs not have the ability to destroy the world that the rest of us inhabit.

Your sense of humor about getting people bombed into stone-age is indeed an attestation.
But, I don't see it as an attestation of humor but as an attestation of you being an idiot.

If Obama is behind this.... 'well done, Mr President'.

And if the Iranians start to assassinate US scientists, or engage in sabotage of US's nuclear facilities you'll start your blame-game of the "evil Iranians"?

That's different. To most Americans,it just is. Years & years of Militarization propaganda have clouded their judgement. It is sad but it is what it is.

That's different. To most Americans,it just is. Years & years of Militarization propaganda have clouded their judgement. It is sad but it is what it is.

She's an idiot who ran across the board to discredit people who criticized bombing Al-Qaeda into power in Lybia, just because her self-chosen home-country was one of the 2 to push this campaign through.

She should devote her energy into cooking or cleaning the house instead of philosophizing about bombing people into stone-age.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

I'm so saddened by the killing of this virtuous scientist. Since the incineration of neighboring people is a clear benefit to the average Iranian, he was doing so much to advance the welfare and living standards of Iranian people.

He will sorely be missed. I'm saying the Jewish prayer of mourning for him at Temple this Friday.

I'm so saddened by the killing of this virtuous scientist. Since the incineration of neighboring people is a clear benefit to the average Iranian, he was doing so much to advance the welfare and living standards of Iranian people.

He will sorely be missed. I'm saying the Jewish prayer of mourning for him at Temple this Friday.
Sorry but remove the Australian FLAG,as we are not to be associated with the dealing of the US,ISRAEL or GREAT BRITAIN,thanks. tl

you do understand, nutbar, that there isn't a single arab country that wants iran to have nukes.

right?

pathetic.

Then why isn't one of those Arab countries being accused of this murder?

because israel gets accused of everything... including 9/11... it's a facile way for anti-semites to enjoy themselves.
Come off it Jillian,Israel are great exponents of this type of thing..worldwide....and another thing.....where is it and why is it ANTI-SEMETIC to have this pathetic one liner that you use all the time when folk are commenting on reality.

You may go around with your head up your Ass but your comments don't mean anyone else does.......it's just your ploy to try to prevent people from highlighting the facts because it involves Israel.

Anyway YOU are ONE OF THE WORST ANTI-SEMITES on here with your total vilification of the Palestinians,who too are a Semetic peoples.

And please none of your idiot negging thanks,I have just heard :eusa_hand:enough of your idiocy.

I'm theliq........of course I am:cool: AS NORMAL I DID GET THE USUAL MORONIC NEGO,OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS tl 14.01.2012

Last edited:

Forum List

Back