Intolerance Confronted @ McCain Rally

JennyFever

Sep 24, 2008
Cincinnati
video here

This is a beautiful thing. My vote is for Obama, but I'm pleased to see McCain supporters stand up for what's right. These folks have all my respect for chasing the haters away.

video here

This is a beautiful thing. My vote is for Obama, but I'm pleased to see McCain supporters stand up for what's right. These folks have all my respect for chasing the haters away.

It's too bad there are a select few who distort Islam. Being a Muslim means being at peace. A Muslim cannot be at peace with himself if his neighbors are not at peace. The entire central focus of Islam is submission to Allah and being a peaceful student of the Q'uran. These Wahabi'ists are disgusting pigs that distort a beautiful religion. There are over 1 billion Muslims on the planet and 99.9% of them are wonderful people.

It's too bad there are a select few who distort Islam. Being a Muslim means being at peace. A Muslim cannot be at peace with himself if his neighbors are not at peace. The entire central focus of Islam is submission to Allah and being a peaceful student of the Q'uran. These Wahabi'ists are disgusting pigs that distort a beautiful religion. There are over 1 billion Muslims on the planet and 99.9% of them are wonderful people.

then why don't they do something about the .1 who aren't, you know the .1 who are wrecking their image.

video here

She calls people haters, as she posts from one of the most hateful sites in the universe.

then why don't they do something about the .1 who aren't, you know the .1 who are wrecking their image.

Why don't you do anything about the Christians who kill people? Oh wait, you mean there are fractures and divides in the Muslim community as well, and they don't all have control over each other?

Who woulda thunk?

Why don't you do anything about the Christians who kill people? Oh wait, you mean there are fractures and divides in the Muslim community as well, and they don't all have control over each other?

Who woulda thunk?

Ha Ha Ha, nice try that diversion, but it never really works with me. The question stands.

Ha Ha Ha, nice try that diversion, but it never really works with me. The question stands.

It wasn't a diversion. It was an indirect way of answering your question. Which your right, never seems to work with you. Too stupid I suppose.

Nowhere close. Not even.

Really? So please point me to where Huffington did something that they knew would cause college kids to receive death threats. I'll be waiting patiently for you to avoid this thread, like you did all of the others as well.

Forum List

Back