Try this trick when meeting women.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I saw this from the McQueen YouTube video channel. And I told myself why the hell not try it out.

Basically I went up to a very beautiful brunette at Applebee’s at the bar. She was sitting there by herself…. I told her I’m doing a random survey and I handed her my cell phone showing the new contact page where she could put in her phone number and name. Thanks for the idea McQueen.^

She thought it was funny and pretty cool.

1701730002334.png

And it worked. The thing about it is I walked into the Applebee’s saw her at the bar. I only went to the restaurant because I had to use the bathroom and I left but then I went back thinking why the hell not and it worked out. You know single men
you can either live inside the matrix or get the hell out of it, and be a great man be strong be masculine. Be proud. Be unafraid. Just like our parents and grandparents back in the day.

1701730176982.png

Have a nice day folks

He is McQueen, I am Shocked Canadian. It doesnt work for me. Besides, I need a lengthy period of time to refrain from women, I cannot make another mistake. I went through hell for many years.
I bet it would work for you.
It’s all about what you want of course.

I want a beautiful lady. One who is pretty , smart and can make me a nice meal perhaps.

I saw this from the McQueen YouTube video channel. And I told myself why the hell not try it out.

Basically I went up to a very beautiful brunette at Applebee’s at the bar. She was sitting there by herself…. I told her I’m doing a random survey and I handed her my cell phone showing the new contact page where she could put in her phone number and name. Thanks for the idea McQueen.^

View attachment 868047

And it worked. The thing about it is I walked into the Applebee’s saw her at the bar. I only went to the restaurant because I had to use the bathroom and I left but then I went back thinking why the hell not and it worked out. You know single men
you can either live inside the matrix or get the hell out of it, and be a great man be strong be masculine. Be proud. Be unafraid. Just like our parents and grandparents back in the day.

View attachment 868050

Have a nice day folks

Do you take off all your Hamas regalia when you do this?

Heard this on a call in radio show

Before I go to a club, I always stop at an ATM in a wealthy neighborhood. I go through the trash and look for receipts with high account balances.
When I meet a girl I am interested in I ask if she would like to go to dinner with me some time. Then I write my phone number on one of those receipts.
She always calls me back

View attachment 868047

View attachment 868050

Have a nice day folks

What does a Russobot know about women?

Forum List

Back