Trump Supporter Face-Plants When His Logic Gets DEBUNKED

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Listen to these trump supporters blaming Obama for racism as if racism was gone before he was elected. “I’m colorblind, and if you talk about racism, you are the racist,” This is how racism gets played today.

We see this tactic here every day.

Listen to these trump supporters blaming Obama for racism as if racism was gone before he was elected. “I’m colorblind, and if you talk about racism, you are the racist,” This is how racism gets played today.

I don't think you're allowed to us "trump supporter" and "logic" in the same sentence.

White low-brow humans.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The Halfrican set ethnic relations back 50 years.
I’m sure the guilt-ridden white lib in the video spouting lies got plenty of good replies that he edited out

Obama took office accusing his white grandmother of being a racist and kept it up for 8 years

Of course obama poisoned race relations and the country has been in turmoil ever since

I’m sure the guilt-ridden white lib in the video spouting lies got plenty of good replies that he edited out

Obama took office accusing his white grandmother of being a racist and kept it up for 8 years

Of course obama poisoned race relations and the country has been in turmoil ever since
Obama didn't poison anything. It is as Lesh said. Because I'd certainly like to know when those good race relations days were before Obama. They were apparently in your imagination because you were practicing racism long before Obama took office.

Obama didn't poison anything. It is as Lesh said. Because I'd certainly like to know when those good race relations days were before Obama. They were apparently in your imagination because you were practicing racism long before Obama took office.
Whatever relations were before obama they were worse when he left office

And it was all his fault

Whatever relations were before obama they were worse when he left office

And it was all his fault
You can't name the years because they never existed. You racists are saying this to give yourself an excuse for your open racism. The person who made race relations worse was trump and that's why scum like you support him.

Funny how the poem at the end of his first inaug is unsearchable......little ditty about each color of human and something something about when will whites do right......great moment of unity.....yeah thats it

Forum List

Back