Paperboy!: Obama up by 11 in Gallup!

http://www.gallup.com/Home.aspx

Registered voters: Obama +11
Likely voters (traditional): Obama +5
Likely voters (expanded): Obama +9

Fat lady is gonna sing in 15 days.

What happened to your trend theory?

rcpj.jpg

Thank you for clarifying this information. What is more important, Obama is ahead in the electoral college polls. This is significant. McCain will have to swim up stream to catch up in two weeks. I doubt he can pull that off.

As you can see clearly, Obama got a bounce post convention and McCain got a bounce post convention.

For the past month, Obama has led McCain the whole time.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Then what really matters is this:

RealClearPolitics - Electoral Map

Look at all the blue.

No question about it. You can also see the race appears to be tightening. The question is will it continue to tighten and if so, by how much. Should be interesting.

Last edited:
No question about it. You can also see the race appears to be tightening. The question is will it continue to tighten and if so, by how much. Should be interesting.

It's expected to tighten as the undecideds weigh in...

But go look at the swing states,schoen... McCain is fighting in Missouri, VIRGINIA, FLORIDA..... NEVADA... etc...

Then do what David said and go look at the electoral map. Your fantasy world is really a boring place.

The Rev Wright stuff *might* work... given the level of desperation in your camp, I have no doubt that the next two weeks will be McCain/Palin at their ugliest... and their partisans at their most base and racist...

watch out for the boogie man!! oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh... scawy....

p.s. how much does the mccain camp pay you to spam? I always thought being a paper boy was a kid's first job... you know, right after the training wheels came off his bicycle. ;)

I have to wonder if bringing up Rev White might push Powell to actually campaign for Obama? that would be interesting.

It seems the more negative McCain goes the more he loses. It's a lesson he hasn't quite grasped though and neither have his supporters.

It's expected to tighten as the undecideds weigh in...

But go look at the swing states,schoen... McCain is fighting in Missouri, VIRGINIA, FLORIDA..... NEVADA... etc...

Then do what David said and go look at the electoral map. Your fantasy world is really a boring place.

The Rev Wright stuff *might* work... given the level of desperation in your camp, I have no doubt that the next two weeks will be McCain/Palin at their ugliest... and their partisans at their most base and racist...

watch out for the boogie man!! oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh... scawy....

p.s. how much does the mccain camp pay you to spam? I always thought being a paper boy was a kid's first job... you know, right after the training wheels came off his bicycle. ;)

Jillian, Obama is smartly, is running an electoral race at this point. For McCain this poses an uphill battle. Obama isn't depending on gliding through, he is working very hard and diligently...continuing his campaign strategy.

I think he needs to work Florida a bit...

Forum List

Back